Chapter 13

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy nervously sitting in the visitor chair of Jiyeon’s cousin Eunjung; Jiyeon told her yesterday to go with her to confirmed her doubts.

 

Eunjung is holding the test results as she seats on her swivel chair, and then she left up her head to meet Suzy’s eyes then carve a smile on her face.

 

Suzy holding her breath even she already had an idea about her condition now, she still can’t avoid her nervousness confirming it from a professional.

 

Eunjung: It’s negative

Suzy: Deh? (She don’t know but she felt disappointed upon hearing it’s negative)

 

To be honest after Jiyeon told her the possibility that she might be pregnant again, she felt so excited again. She doesn’t know but after having Sue Ri on her life, she always had this kind of feeling being a mother. Unlike her unexpected pregnancy for Sue Ri, that she cried a river, this time is different, maybe because Soohyun is already with her. She’s not afraid anymore that her baby wouldn’t see any father since she’s married now.

 

Eunjung: I’m just kidding! (She smiles after seeing Suzy’s reaction, disappointment all written on her face)

Suzy: Deh? (Look to Eunjung again, she don’t get it first)

Eunjung: I said I’m just kidding, I just want to teased you a little because you look so tensed yet very excited. (She smiles)

Suzy: What? (Suzy still can’t get what Eunjung trying to say)

Eunjung: (She stands up and offer her hand in shake) Congratulation Mrs. Kim, you’re 2 weeks pregnant. (Still smiling)

 

Suzy open in surprised

 

---------------

 

Meanwhile

 

Today is the contract signing of KS Group of Companies to Yoona’s company SYJ being choosen as their new Company’s Image.

 

Flashes of Cameras are everywhere upon the signing of contract, smiles are fix on the faces for both company especially Yoona who is so pretty that day.

 

Chairman Kim: It’s really our pleasure working with you hija.

Yoona: My pleasure sir, you’re almost a family to me. (She smiles and then looks to Soohyun who just smiles to her back)

Chairman Kim: I’m glad to hear that. Even you and my son didn’t end up together, I’m happy for to the two of you who still remain friends after all.

Yoona: (She smiles back) Everything happened for a reason sir.

Chairman Kim: Yeah right

 

They stop talking when Chairman Kim is calls by his assistant and lead his way to SYJ Chairman. Then Yoona comes to her feet towards Soohyun.

 

Yoona: So? (She smiles)

Soohyun: (He gets two glasses of champagne and handed one to Yoona) Let’s cheer for this project.

 

Yoona get the glass and had toast to him

 

-----------------

 

While

 

Myungsoo: NO!

 

His eyes full of fire

 

Krystal: You’re not listening, how many times do I need to repeat it? This is yours. (Trying to control a sob on her voice)

Myungsoo: (He chuckle then he laughs like a devil)

Krystal: Myungsoo you’re not listening.

Myungsoo: Damn you!

 

Krystal can’t stop herself from crying this time. She’s 1 month pregnant now, yes with Myungsoo. She loves him even he don’t love her. What happened to them is beyond Myungsoo’s control, she drunk him to death and give all herself, as if that’s only the solution he be able to love her back. It’s not that, it’s their first time. Myungsoo dated her for 5 years now but only for one reason “bed companion” and he’s careful enough everytime they had , and he don’t even tried touching Krystal at all especially if she’s fertile.

 

But with Krystal obsession to him, a child might be a possible solution Myungsoo could change. But she’s wrong, only that because of her stupidity, this is the result now, Myungsoo’s hated her to death that even dumping his very own child.

 

Myungsoo: That’s your stupidity; now suffer! You know from the start I only love one woman Krystal and it will never change.

Krystal: Why can’t you just forget her, she’s happy with her husband now---

Myungsoo: Damn you! I’ll get her from that bastard whatever happened. Suzy’s mine only. Only mine! Do you understand???

 

He shouts to Krystal face then left, leaving Krystal bursting in tears.

 

Krystal: Why just can’t be me? Why just can’t you love me? (She cried and cried and cried)

 

----------------

 

Jiyeon: Chincha? (Eyes widened)

 

Suzy is calling her in phone, telling her the good news.

 

Jiyeon: Aww…I’m so happy for you friend…did you tell him already.

Suzy: Ani, maybe later when he comes home.

Jiyeon: You better tell him immediately and you need to tell me what’s his reaction arasso?

Suzy: Why would I need to tell you his reaction?

Jiyeon: Of course, so we can tell if he also had feeling for you…

Suzy: Nuts…that’s the effect to you of watching dramas; your imagination is something my friend (She chuckle)

Jiyeon: (She laughs) At least I learned a lot---(Someone kiss her on her cheeks and arms snake around her waist)

 

“Good evening”

 

Suzy heard from the phone

 

Suzy: Is Jinwoon there?

Jiyeon: Oh y-yeah…(Disturb as Jinwoon is smelling her neck and hair, giving small kisses her nape) Will you please stop (Glaring Jinwoon) I’m talking to Suzy…(She heard Suzy laugh at other line)

Jinwoon: Cut off the phone now jagiya…Suzy-shi anyeong…but can I borrow your best friend now? (She heard Suzy laughs again while Jiyeon is giving her best death glare)

Suzy: Arasso…I think I should hang-up now, bye Jiyeon-ah…bye Jinwoon.

 

Then hang-up, Jiyeon turned around to face Jinwoon who still holding her waist, she’s raising her eyebrows to him.

 

Jiyeon: And where the hell have you been Jung Jinwoon?

Jinwoon: I met some friends jagiya, didn’t I told you earlier? (She smells him checking as if he goes out with other girls) what are you doing? (Can’t hide his smile from what Jiyeon’s doing)

Jiyeon: Just making sure, no other girls than me, knowing you? (She looks him from head to toe then back to his eyes) You can’t hide anything from me; remember that.

Jinwoon: There’s nothing to hide, because you’re my one and only sweetheart. (He smiles cupping her face and give her small peck on her lips)

 

Jiyeon smiles back to him then she released herself from his hugs then pulled Jinwoon going to kitchen.

 

Jiyeon: Have you eaten already?

Jinwoon: (Shook his head) You?

Jiyeon: Not yet, come join me. (They headed to kitchen) Oh by the way, I had good news.

 

Jinwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter