Chapter 2

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mr. Bae: I’m asking you Suzy-shi? (In a serious and powerful voice) who’s the father of that?

 

Suzy started to cry as her mother all wanted to comfort her but also afraid with her husband’s temper now.

 

Mr. Bae: Again Bae Soo Ji…who’s the hell is the father???

Suzy: I don’t really know him appa…(She cried out) all just I know that he’s my schoolmate but I really don’t know him totally.

Mr. Bae: What’s his name? (Suzy’s sniff as her tears come running out from her face) I’m asking you what’s his name? (Shouted by her father)

Suzy: K-K-Kim Soo Hyun appa…(She cry out)

 

--------

 

At KS group of companies

 

Mr. Kim: So what’s your plan son?

Soohyun: I want to go to Paris. I need to find her dad.

Mr. Kim: (He shakes his head) do you think it’s the right thing to do? Come on son, she had dreams all you need is to support her right now and do make your life’s dream as well.

Soohyun: My dream is with her dad! (He insisted)  can’t live without Yoona in my life.

 

Her father just sighed to his only son decision when his assistant knocked them.

 

Mr. Kim: What is it Mr. Lee?

Mr. Lee: Mayor Bae set an emergency meeting with you Chairman. I told him you had an appointment by 2PM today but he said it’s urgent.

Mr. Kim: Mayor Bae Jun Hoo?

Mr. Lee: Yes sir, and he also wants young master to be there. (He looks Kim Soo Hyun)

Soohyun: Me?

Mr. Kim: You know him son?

Soohyun: Aniyo dad.

Mr. Kim: So why he wanted to set a meeting with us and said its urgent? (He thought) okey just tell him to meet me at the hotels dinning at 7 P.M later.

Mr. Lee: Beyonne Chairman, but Mayor Bae and his wife is already outside.

Mr. Kim: What?

 

After being surprised for a moment Chairman Kim finally instructed his assistant to let Mayor Bae and his wife to come inside. His assistant nodded and goes out for a while to ask their visitors come in.

 

Seating from his swivel chair, Chairman Kim stands up to welcome the unexpected guess to their hotels.

 

Mayor Bae: Anyeonhasaeyo Chairman Kim (He comes to him offered a hand shake to introduced himself) Mayor Bae Jun Hoo imnida and this is my wife Lee-Bae So Ra. (Before looking to a young man besides Mr. Kim)

Mr. Kim: Anyeonhasaeyo Mayor Bae. I’m surprised you come to us today. Let seat first (offering the sofa at his office) so what can we do for you?

 

Soohyun’s POV: Why does he felt they are in trouble now? And why this Mayor come to see his father urgently, he heard they are one of their company’s client but they’re not a family’s friend. He can see also his wife is trying to calm her husband, what’s really happening?

 

Mr. Bae: Well, I don’t want to talk this any longer. I need to get straight to the point now, since we both a busy man’s too.

Mr. Kim: (He nodded) so what take’s you to see me Mayor?

Mr. Bae: (Instead answering the Chairman he looks to Soohyun still standing behinds his father) are you Kim Soo Hyun? (He ask)

Soohyun: (He nodded) Ne sir, Kim Soo Hyun imnida.

Mr. Kim: Oh sorry I forgot to introduce him; he’s my son Mayor. (He smiles a little but then---) but how did you know my son if you don’t mind Mayor?

Mr. Bae: Do you know my daughter?

Soohyun: Deh?

Mrs. Bae: Suzy-shi, her full name is Bae Soo Ji, she’s you schoolmates too. (An old woman calmly said)

Soohyun: Suzy? (He tried to remember, then he remember the girl he used to accompany one time) Ne, Bae Soo Ji. (He nodded)

Mr. Bae: She’s our only daughter and she’s 2 months pregnant right now.

 

That word’s came from the old man is like a bomb on Soohyun’s ears, even Chairman came was not be able to move on his feet when he heard those words from Mayor Bae.

 

Mr. Kim: Wait Mayor Bae, why are you saying that with us right now? (He wanted to clear what he’d heard)

Mr. Bae: Ask your son for what have he done with my daughter 2 months ago here at KS Hotel? (His word is so hard and powerful)

 

Chairman Kim looks his son who’s also surprised with the news.

 

Soohyun’s memory flashed back to the day after he used to sleep with Suzy at his personal room her in KS Hotel.

 

Flashback

 

His heard still hurt as he feels the rays of morning sunshine touching his face. He open his eyes to find a girl next to him, she had that angelic face that no one could ever resist to look for. Then he realized what happened to them last night, he can’t stop himself to smile when the girl lying in his bed move and wake up.

 

She still yawning and can’t open her yes automatically, maybe her blurry vision finds him making her eyes widely open and then she shriek.

 

Suzy: Aaaahhhh…(She seat ups get a pillow to throw him) who are you?

 

Even he’s surprised with her reaction, he still manage to smiles back to her.

 

Soohyun: You don’t remember anything? (He ask)

 

Suzy finds herself as she covers her whole body with a blanket and she continues to shriek.

 

Suzy: Aaahhh…w-what…what happened?

 

Her mind flashback last night and she can feel her head couldn’t think the whole things had happened. She just remembers Jiyeon and Jinwoon, the bar and this guy they meet last night. But what caused them to be in this situation? Did something happen to them? But she can feel an ache inside her.

 

Suzy: N-no…(She muttered)

Soohyun look her so worried this time trying to approach her.

 

Soohyun: Gwaenchana?

Suzy: Do you think I’m okey? (She accused him but she knows she don’t have the right to accused him totally) tell me, b-but don’t tell me the whole thing, d-did we really---(She can’t continue to says it)

 

Soohyun don’t know what to say to her if she don’t remember anything had happened to them last night, he don’t want to disappoint her that the first one who initiated a passionate kissed between them came from her, so he just nodded to her.

 

Suzy open her month shocked.

 

Soohyun: Hey---

Suzy: Oh gosh…why did I do that?

Soohyun: It’s also my fault---

Suzy: N-no, I’m drunk and you too. (But she can’t still think normally right now) There’s no point of blaming each other, sorry if I accused you a while ago.

Soohyun: (He shakes his head smiling) Ani, that’s a normal thing, I do understand.

Suzy: Let’s just pretend nothing had happen; can you do that?

Soohyun: Mwoh? B-but---

Suzy: This is the right thing for both of us, besides we just meet last night.

Soohyun: (He nodded) if that’s what you want.

 

They were cut when Suzy’s phone ring…

 

“Jiyeon’s calling” – Phone registered

 

Suzy: Yoboseyo?

Jiyeon: Suzy-ah!!! Where’s the hell are you right now, you don’t know how worried I am with you? (She freak out from the phone)

Suzy: I’m fine Jiyeon-ah, don’t worry.

Jiyeon: I’ve been calling and looking for you the whole night but your out of reached, are you really okey?

Suzy: Ne, kamsahamnida. I’m fine; I’ll meet you at Star Cafe, could you be there?

Jiyeon: Arasso. B-but wait? Are you with Soohyun?

Suzy: (Freeze)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter