Chapter 7

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is the life of being a parent. Their first baby is 8 months old already; Kim Sue Ri is such a good girl now, she often to cry now unlike the first 4 months.

 

Flashback

 

Suzy don’t know what to do actually, her baby cried and cried for over an hour already. She’s holding her and dances with her inside the nursery room of their house.

 

Suzy: Ssshhh…come on baby; stop crying please…hmmm…(humming a melody too to her while shaking her body dancing the baby)

 

Ms. Yoon come in to help the new mother, the nanny gets Sue Ri from Suzy’s arms, she stop crying for a while and then cried again.

 

Suzy: Otoke Ms. Yoon, she almost crying for an hour, I don’t know what to do? (She’s so worried)

Ms. Yoon: She might hungry…

Suzy: But she refused to drink her milk. (She raises the milk bottle still full, Sue Ri refuse to drink it)

Ms. Yoon: She might used to taste your milk ma’am, isn’t it’s been last week only when we try her the milk powder.

 

“Yeah right, how did she forget that?” Suzy thought. Then she immediately gets her daughter again from Ms. Yoon arms and finds the bed, seated there, cuddled her baby for feeding. Sue Ri immediately stop crying and enjoys her milk.

 

Ms. Yoon: Aigoo, she’s such an angel. (She smiles)

Suzy: (Finally she smiles, relieved) you’re right Ms. Yoon (then looks her daughter again silently her for milk) being married at a young age isn’t bad at all, she’s the best gift I ever had in my life. (Gently caress her daughter very soft cheeks)

Ms. Yoon: (She smiles while watching the two) I’ll finished our dinner first at the kitchen, just call me if you needed anything ma’am.

 

Suzy looks up to the nanny and smiles nodded then back looking to her daughter silently drinking her milk and she smiles.

 

She smiles to the fact that she’s really a mother now, Sue Ri is 3 months old now and she’s not used to give feed to her at first but later she had used to it. Only last week they tried to feed her milk powder already but just like other babies her daughter isn’t used to like it that’s why she cry and cry.

 

Minutes passes and she heard a knock from the door, she thought it was their nanny so she just said “come in” only surprised that it was her husband. This isn’t the first time he saw her giving feed to their daughter but still it feels awkward, she just shyly smiles back to him as he entered into the room.

 

Soohyun who is a little surprised to when he saw her wife giving feed calmly control himself, acted as natural as he was. Yes, it feels awkward everytime he finds her on this situation since he had to see her expose like that while giving feed to their daughter.

 

It’s not that it’s his first time seeing her wife’s , since that he had seen everything on her on that one nightstand they used too that’s why they had a daughter already. But after that and even after their marriage they never made love again, unfortunately their marriage isn’t consummated at all aside from the fact of that incident happened before their marriage that caused them to got married.

 

Soohyun steps forward silently, making sure he didn’t make any noise since Suzy gestured him to keep quiet, then he stood there in front of his wife and little angel. Can’t hide his smiles looking Sue Ri feels asleep on his wife’s arms but still her milk.

 

Back to the Present

 

Now that Sue Ri is 8 months old already she’s not a crying baby anymore, she’s able to drink milk powder now that’s why Suzy didn’t feed her anymore. She just finished changing her diaper before she holds her up from the bed up and put her on the carpeted floor where she can plays with her toys when her phone ring

 

Suzy: Yoboseyo? (She picks it up, still eyes to her daughter)

Jiyeon: Suzy-ah I made it! (She loudly scream making Suzy taking away her phone from her ears because of Jiyeon’s shriek)

Suzy: Yah why are you shouting? And what are you talking about?

Jiyeon: I’ll be there in 10 minutes, just wait me and I’ll tell you everything, bye. (Turns off phone)

Suzy: Yah Jiyeon-ah, yoboseyo? Jiyeon-an! (Looks her phone) mola? Aishh…this woman! (Shaking her head then smiles again when she notice her daughter staring her innocently) that’s aunte Jiyeon baby, come on…

 

She joined her daughter playing with her toys, 10 minutes after Jiyeon arrives, she can see the happiness all over her face.

 

Jiyeon: Hi baby Sue Ri…(She immediately slump down upon entering the room and give Suzy’s daughter a kiss) she’s growing fast…(She added looking to Suzy this time)

Suzy: I thought so (She smiles) so what’s the good news? Seems like you won something so special.

Jiyeon: Finally Suzy-shi I’m flying to London, they choose me as their exchange students, kyaaa…(She scream again how happy she is hugging her bestfriend)

Suzy: Chincha? (She ask while Jiyeon is hugging here, she feels her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter