Chapter 6

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 months

 

Jiyeon come to visit Suzy again

 

Jiyeon: Anyeong Ms. Yoon. (She wave to the nanny and smiles widely)

Ms. Yoon: Ma’am Jiyeon…(She immediately open the gate to her) come in, ma’am Suzy is in her room.

Jiyeon: Ne…(Still smiling)

 

Then Jiyeon immediately go up to the master’s bedroom. She knocks.

 

Jiyeon: Suzy-shi, this is Jiyeon, are you there? (She’s calling but find the doorknob is open so she just entered to the room) Suzy-shi…

 

She finds Suzy inhaled and exhaled deeply, she can see the pain all over face, so she immediately run to her.

 

Jiyeon: Hey are you okay? (She started to panic also) wait are you in labor?

Suzy: Jiyeon-ah…helps me please?

 

Jiyeon helps Suzy to stand up.

 

Jiyeon: Ms. Yoon…Ms. Yoon…(She called out the nanny) Suzy is in labor call, help us here…(She called out as the nannies run to them immediately helping Suzy) aisshhh…where’s your husband leaving you here in this situation? (She angrily says)

Suzy: His dad called him earlier, he need to attend the board meeting today.

Jiyeon: Aisshhh, but still he should not leave you like this.

 

They got to get in inside Jiyeon’s car already and rushed immediately to the nearest hospital.

 

Suzy: Aaaahhhh!!! (She scream between the pain)

Jiyeon: It’s okay Suzy, just calm down arasso? (But deep inside she’s in panic also but since she’s in the drive wheel she need to control herself)

 

Suzy nodded to her, inhaled and exhaled deeply, her face is full sweat already until they reach the hospital. Doctor and nurses immediately assist them to the delivery room. As soon as Suzy was sent to the delivery room, Jiyeon walks her to there don’t know what to do, and then she just remembered to call Soohyun.

 

She did 3 calls already but Soohyun didn’t pick up; he might be still in the middle of the board meetings. So she calls Jinwoon then.

 

Jinwoon: Hey baby, do you miss me already? (He said as he answered her call)

Jiyeon: Shut up with your nonsense first Jinwoon-ah. I am in the hospital right now, Suzy is in labor try to go at KS Company and tell Soohyun about it, hurry up!

 

Then she hangs up

 

Then Jinwoon stared his phone at first before realization came on him as he run to KS Company. He found out Soohyun is still on the board meeting, he went there but the assistant outside the conference room block him.

 

Jinwoon: Aisshh…let me in, its emergency!

Assistant: I’m sorry sir but it’s prohibited to let anyone come in---

 

She didn’t finished what she needs to say as Jinwoon finds the way to get in already, that made the board of directors, his uncle Mr. Kim (CEO) and Soohyun itself surprised by his presence.

 

Jinwoon: I’m sorry for interrupting everyone but its emergency. (He comes to Soohyun and whispered to him what Jiyeon called him) bro your wife is in labor right now, they’re at the hospital already.

 

That made Soohyun stand up from his seat and get his coat.

 

Mr. Kim: Soohyun! (He called his son)

Soohyun: I’m sorry everyone but I need to go now, (then he turned to his dad) dad Suzy is in labor already, and I had to go.

Mr. Kim: What? So what are you waiting go now, ara! (He said)

 

That made Soohyun and Jinwoon run outside the conference room.

 

Mr. Choi: (One of the board directors) does it mean you’re having a grandson already Chairman? (Smiling to the CEO)

Mr. Kim: It’s a granddaughter actually (He said)

Directors: Oh…(gasps and everyone starting congratulating him already)

 

----------------------------

 

Soohyun and Jinwoon arrive at the hospital immediately, they find Jiyeon and Ms. Yoon are walking in no direction outside the delivery room.

 

Soohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter