Chapter 14

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Knock from the door)

 

Soohyun: Come in. (He said while busy signing some documents and his secretary Eunji came in)

Eunji: Sir, Ms. Im is here, should I let her come?

 

Soohyun look up and meet his secretary’s eyes, he don’t have any appointment with Yoona today so he’s confuse why is she here?

 

Soohyun: Okay, let her in Ms. Jung.

Eunji: Right away sir (Then close the door)

 

Soohyun back to his documents when he heard the doorknob click and Yoona came in.

 

Yoona: Hi…(Smiling widely) Hope you won’t be bother that I drop by.

 

Soohyun look up and saw his ex-GF (Yoona looks like this)

Yoona is really a beauty, beauty of elegance and classy and he won’t stop admiring that for her.

 

Soohyun: No it’s okay, have a seat.

 

Yoona walks to the visitor’s seat

 

Soohyun: So what makes you to come?

Yoona: (She pouted, more like disappointed) you don’t remember my birthday?

Soohyun: Oh? (Looks the calendar and yes right, today is Yoona’s b-day) Oh I’m sorry, I’m just busy lately I forgot the dates actually, Happy Birthday but it’s a shame I had no gifts for you now.

Yoona: Na…don’t bother, but I would be happy if you come with me for lunch.

Soohyun: Oh…(Leans her back to his swivel chair, don’t know how to say his refusal because he had some lunch date already) I’m sorry but I can’t go with you now, promise I’ll take you next time.

 

Yoona face looks disappointed but before Soohyun could explain they heard another knock from the door and Eunji came in again.

 

Eunji: Excuse me sir, but your wife and your daughter is already here.

Soohyun: Let them in Ms. Jung---

 

But before Eunji came out, Sue Ri already came in and run towards Soohyun

 

Sue Ri: Daddy…(Immediately came to Soohyun)

 

Soohyun get his daughter and let her seat to his lap, Suzy also came in with eyes transfer from Soohyun to Yoona, she bow to her.

 

Suzy: Anyeonghasaeyo (She try to smile to her)

Yoona: (She stand up and bow to Suzy too) Anyeonghasaeyo…well I guess you guys is Soohyun’s date today (Then look to Sue Ri) Hi Sue Ri-shi, nice to see again, do you remember me?

Sue Ri: Hello, you really look so pretty (She said to Yoona) right mom? (Eyes to Suzy)

Suzy: (Surprise by her daughter asking her) Oh-y-yes darling (Shuttering then smiles to her daughter)

Yoona: (She smiles to Sue Ri) you’re more beautiful Sue Ri.

Sue Ri: Yes, daddy says I’m pretty because mommy is beautiful too (then look to Soohyun) right dad?

Soohyun: Of course baby.

 

Sue Ri smiles, Suzy unconsciously look herself, she’s wearing a simple black dress today, and match with a pair of yellow shoes and bag on it.

 

(Let say Suzy is like this)

And she can’t stop herself comparing her outfit to Yoona, his husband ex-GF is like a living mannequin, full of elegance and classy aside for having such a beautiful face. They are truly different from each other; unlike Yoona she is more simple and demure.

 

Sue Ri: Are you going with us? (Asking Yoona)

Yoona: Oh no I’m not Sue Ri, just enjoy your family day today, arasso?

Sue Ri: Yes we will, my baby brother will probably love and enjoy the magic land, right mommy?

 

Suzy just smile to her daughter

 

Yoona: Baby brother? (Looks Soohyun and then Suzy) Y-you’re pregnant?

 

Suzy look Soohyun first and before she could answer, Sue Ri answered already, get down from Soohyun and run to Suzy, touches her mom’s stomach.

 

Sue Ri: My baby brother is with mom and daddy said he will come out soon. (She happily declared)

 

Awkwardly Suzy and Soohyun just smiles while Yoona is surprised, she was speechless for a moment before she finds her voice.

 

Yoona: Well congrats guys, how long already? (Asking Suzy)

Suzy: I’m on my 4th weeks

Soohyun: Well Sue Ri just assumed it’s a boy this time, we hope too. (He smiles proudly)

Yoona is still shock but she try to smiles to everyone.

 

Yoona: Well I guess, I have to go now, congratulation to both of you again. (Steps to the door)

Soohyun: Maybe next time Yoona,

Yoona: No, it’s okay. (She smiles) I have to go.

 

Then she steps outside Soohyun’s office.

 

Yoona’s POV:

 

I don’t know how did I reach my car, my chest is heaving, my eyes is aching, I’m staring blank in front of me and can’t start my engine. Then I started hitting my wheel as my tears started to flow. It hurts a lot, it’s truly hurt, it hurts that I think I can’t breath. I love him, I still love him, too much that it hurts. He did love her? But Suzy seems a good woman, and she’s beautiful, she dress simple and didn’t put so much make up but she’s naturally beautiful, it’s not possible Soohyun won’t love her. And they having another baby again, and it totally kills me.

 

------------------------------

 

Soohyun is on the driver seat, Suzy is next to her on the passenger seat and Sue Ri is at the back seat. He had promised to his daughter this day, they going to the amusement park called “Magic Land” as what Yoona said earlier it’s their family day. He don’t know when w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter