Chapter 5

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Hyun arrives on the place where Jinwoon texted him. He founds out their buddies are enjoying the night. With Jinwoon leading the fun besides him was there friends. Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Nickhun.

 

Nickhun: So the soon to be father is already here…comeon dude! (He stands up and immediately approach Soohyun)

Taecyeon: Hey you didn’t even tell us about your marriage. (He disappointed says)

Soohyun: Beyonne guys but it’s just happened…(He shrugs his shoulders)

Wooyoung: You should introduce us with your wife dude, she might be very pretty since you married her immediately (He laugh offering a drink to Soohyun)

Soohyun: She’s Jinwoon’s ex-girlfriend friend, and yes she’s very pretty. (He tries to ride on his buddies playtime).

Nickhun: Wooh I like that bro! Cheers for that!

Jinwoon: By the way I brought some friends with us…(He grin)

 

Then 5 ladies ramps to them and seated to them together.

 

Wooyoung: Yeah, I like it bro, this is the life! (He eve give Jinwoon a high-five)

 

Soohyun just shaking his head grinning on Jinwoon’s playtime along with Wooyoung. Taecyeon and Nickhun who ride to the two as well, but he? Yes, HE? He’s a married man now should he continue doing this life still? What about his wife?

 

Taecyeon: Yah forget her for now bro? Let’s just enjoy the night. (He encourage Soohyun)

Soohyun: Hey, you don’t understand me guys---

Wooyoung: Hsst…she wouldn’t know it.

Jinwoon: Woo is right bro, forget you had a wife right now, let’s enjoy, yeahhh…rock n’ roll!

 

Soohyun just shakes his head smiling to his buddies.

 

It’s been past 2 o’clock in the morning already when Soohyun got home. He’s drunk yes but he knows he’s mind still could control everything. He walks to their room only to find out his wife is peacefully sleeping already.

 

For the past 4 months after their wedding they shared room but without everyone knows, he sleep on the couch and his wife is on their bed. He walks to the bed and seated besides his lovely wife. He smiles watching her asleep peacefully.

 

He reaches her face gently touching her very smooth cheeks, then his thumb finger slightly touching her lips. He smiles

 

Soohyun: I married a goddess! (He whispered)

 

He bent down slowly and his lips touch her. Smooth and warm, it was only a simple kiss from his wife who wouldn’t aware what had he done since she’s sleeping but it makes Soohyun feels like heaven. This is the first time again he was able to kiss her after that one nightstand. And he lips steels taste like strawberries on him, so sweet and delicious.

 

Soohyun: Sleep well my darling! (He whispered to her before he lay next to her)

 

The next morning

 

Suzy wake up feeling a hard thing hugging her. She turn back only to find her husband sleeping next to her. Surprised she moves immediately but then Soohyun hugs her tighter this time.

 

Soohyun: Don’t move…I’m still sleepy…(He said sounds whisper while closing his eyes)

 

Suzy’s POV: Is he drunk? And why he sleeps besides me?

 

Suzy tried again removing her husband arms around her but then it made only Soohyun hugging her more tigher.

 

Soohyun: I said don’t move…(Then he open his eyes and stared her for the very first morning of their marriage life smiling)

 

Suzy’s heart stop for a moment when he looks to her, but then she had to stay calm.

 

Suzy: You smelled with alcohol, did you drink?

Soohyun: (He just smiles) A little, Jinwoon invited me last night.

Suzy: (She nod a liitle) now can I stand up?

Soohyun: Aren’t you comfortable with me? (He smiles to her) I just want to see my wife’s face as close as this, so can you stay for a while? (His eyes hopefully looking her)

Suzy: The sun rises up already, time to get up---

Soohyun: Ssshhh…just a minute (He close his eyes again) see, even our baby is still sleeping…(He whispered while touching Suzy’s tummy gently)

 

Suzy then hold her breath as her husband buried his face on her neck still hugging her. She can feel his breath while she’s controlling her own breath. What’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter