Chapter 4

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The newly wed couple silently eating their first dinner as a husband and wife at their room. Both feel awkward with each other presence and the sudden turn of events earlier.

 

Suzy observes Soohyun while eating, he keep of sighing.

 

Suzy: Don’t you like the food?

Soohyun: Huh? (His out of the world mind back on reality when his wife speak up) Ani, I’m just full.

 

Suzy put his spoon and fork down and look her husband. Soohyun notice what she do so he looks her as well.

 

Soohyun: Wae?

Suzy: C-can I ask you Soohyun-ah?

Soohyun: Hmmm (He nodded) what is it?

Suzy: (She sighs) this marriage.

Soohyun: Yes? Do we have talked it already?

Suzy: Yeah…but how could we live this life normally if we really don’t know each other.

Soohyun: Ok, so what else you wanted to know about me?

Suzy: (She look down) Actually I don’t know.

 

Soohyun put down his spoon and fork too and seat properly then.

 

Soohyun: Being the only son I used growing up spoiling all my wants. I can say I am not also a good person but I do understand and appreciate some things in this life. I used to be a playboy before but there’s one person who came to my life who change me into a faithful boyfriend then, (He his voice sudden weaken) but she left me for her dreams.

 

Suzy was still surprised to hear that though she already know Soohyun girlfriend is in Paris.

 

Suzy: I’m sorry.

Soohyun: (Soohyun bitterly smiles to her) why you’re saying sorry? You didn’t do anything wrong.

Suzy: It’s because, she might be the one for you if nothings happened between us.

Soohyun: It’s my fault too, so why you only blaming yourself? If we keep doing that everything it will be both difficult for us to move on.

 

Suzy was silence, she then feels Soohyun grab her right hand and hold it both of his hands.

 

Soohyun: I didn’t ask you to love me and treat me as your legal husband Suzy-shi. I don’t want to force you because I do the same so. We just keep living our normal life as what we used to be then let see what will happen then.

 

Suzy nodded

 

Soohyun: Let’s eat then (He help her placing foods on her plate and then he smiles to her)

 

And there first night together end there. Suzy used to sleep on bed and Soohyun was on the couch. While lying on her bed, Suzy still awake actually she was not bothered by her new life now but she’s worried about what her ex-boyfriends texted her, but she didn’t told it to Soohyun.

 

“You still love me right?”

 

“Please Suzy, come back to me”

 

“Why you didn’t answered me, I’ll make sure to see you again”

 

“I’m going to take you back”

 

“You only belongs to me Suzy”

 

Those are Myungsoo txt to her.

 

--------------

 

Their first 4 months as husband and wife is well all good. Suzy is now 6 months pregnant and her tummy is quit big already.

 

Weekend and Jiyeon got time to visit her at their home.

 

Jiyeon: Chingu-yah…(She scream when she saw Suzy going out from the kitchen)

Suzy: Jiyeon-ah…(She smiles when she saw her)

 

Jiyeon run to her.

 

Jiyeon: You look so great, good morning baby? (She greet and talk the baby inside Suzy’s tummy) be a good girl or boy, arasso? Don’t let your mom suffered you a lot.

Suzy: (She smiles) by the way, what brought you here?

Jiyeon: Omo, I brought you fruits, my mom told me it’s good for pregnant woman to eat a lot of foods. (She present to her the basket of fruits she had)

Suzy: Thanks Jiyeon-ah. Ms. Yoon (calling their one nanny)

Ms. Yoon: Yes ma’am.

Suzy: Please bring it to kitchen. (Pointing the basket of fruits Jiyeon brought)

Ms. Yoon: Yes ma’am.

Suzy: Come on let me show you something. (She drag Jiyeon with her)

 

They went on one room near at the master’s bedroom of their house. Suzy open it that made Jiyeon eyes widened in surprised.

Jiyeon: Kyaaaaaa…(She scream) this is so cute. (She’s more excited now than Suzy) Omo, it’s a baby girl?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter