Chapter 10

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 Years after (SUE RI 5th Birthday)

 

“SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah,

SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah,

SA-rang Ha-neun Sue Ri-shi

SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah”

 

Suzy: Yehey! (She claps for her daughter) Happy birthday baby…blow now your cake.

Sue Ri blow her cakes, but then she look up to her mom with sadness on her eyes.

Sue Ri: I thought daddy will come home today?

 

Suzy sighs, then cuddle her daughter next to her, she put Sue Ri on her lap and embrace her tightly.

 

Suzy: Listen baby, even daddy’s not here, remember he always love you, don’t doubt about it, arasso?

Sue Ri: But mommy I miss him already. (Her eyes spark for any moment she will cry)

Suzy: (She hugs her daughter again and caress her cheeks) He miss you too, come on…it’s your birthday; don’t cry, okay? (She smiles to cheer up her daughter) Now go and play with your friends now.

 

Sue Ri nodded then run to her play with other kids. Suzy sighs as she watched her daughter.

 

(Let’s pretend Lauren is Sue Ri now)

Soohyun is in London for his 2 weeks business trip there, for the past 6 years of their marriage, they able to survive the hardship of being a young parenthood. Maybe since they can afford well compare to other youth who get married at young ages; but still she and Soohyun had hardship as well especially when Sue Ri is growing up now, Suzy able to experience also panicking when Sue Ri had fever, a first time mother who usually experienced.

 

She can cook now dishes, those simple menus only. As far as possible she comply her duties as a mother for Sue Ri and as a wife for Soohyun. Wifey duties including preparing meals for him, preparing his clothes and her bedroom duties to him

 

After the consummation of their marriage, she realized that there’s no way of avoiding her husband after what happened, besides she’s his wife, legally she had an obligation to him. But Soohyun didn’t force her for anything, he don’t want her to offer herself to him just because of marriage obligation, Soohyun told her that what happened to them it’s because they both want it.

 

They made love in times that she could feel her husband needs her, in that case they don’t felt pressure, beside they enjoyed it to extent. But her husband isn’t a hunger maniac, he made love to her so gentle and passionate enough, Soohyun is the version of total gentleman, and she can’t help herself to fall in love with him.

 

Oh yes, she love him, she love her husband, one reason why now she don’t regretting marrying at her teen life, she couldn’t ask anymore from Soohyun. She’s the husband material every girl dream off, but she doesn’t know what Soohyun felt for her. Yes, he cared for her but caring isn’t the same as loving, then maybe she would be totally happy and contented now.

 

As of now, she currently studying as well, it’s a short course only via online. She able to graduate her high school 3 years ago, since when Sue Ri turns 1, her parents send her again in school. So now, she able to continue her studies at the same time a fulltime mom for her daughter.

 

While Soohyun is a fulfilled young businessman now, he is currently the Executive Director of his father company, and as what I have mentioned earlier, he’s in London for 2 weeks convention meeting, the reason why he’s not here on his daughter 5th B-day.

 

-------------------------

 

LONDON

 

“Hi!”

 

Soohyun eyes look up from the documents his been reviewing only to see those y smiles on his ex-girlfriend face. He seat ups properly, and meet her eyes.

 

Soohyun: Why are you here? (He coldly ask)

Yoona: Come on, why are you like this Soohyun, I don’t understand why you keep avoiding me. You know I cancelled all my schedules when I found out you’re here in London but you keep avoiding me since we meet 2 weeks ago.

Soohyun: Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter