Chapter 3

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Sehun was more confused than ever. How dare Hana said she saw that girl, Sehun would never believe that. To him, ghosts and stuffs like that were all bull. He walked to the classroom, really furious.

 

As soon as he entered the room, he noticed Hana and walked straight to her. He banged the table, not caring how tired she looked and how her dark circles were even worse than the last time he saw her.

 

Hana was shocked by the sudden noise and looked up. As soon as she saw Sehun, she gave him a bright smile but Sehun just kept his poker face.

 

“Where did you see her?” Sehun asked, his voice was scary and Hana could feel that he was mad. She didn’t get what he was talking about at first but soon later, she realised that he was talking about the ghost. *How did he find out?* She asked herself as she didn’t remember telling him anything.

 

“I said what you know about her?” this time, he said a little louder and Hana’s thought was cut off by his cold voice. She just looked at him and smiled awkwardly. Sehun noticed that everyone was staring at them, so he grabbed her by her jacket and pulled her outside. Their classmates were surprised as much as Hana.

 

“What are you doing?” Hana asked as she was being dragged by him and she had no idea why would he do that.

 

“Hana-sshi, I asked you what you saw.” Sehun stopped as he noticed there was no one else there but the two. He asked her again.

 

“Ohhh… about that, I saw a girl, she was sitting next to you in your car.” Hana said while playing with her fingers nervously, talking about ghost. “I told you I can see ghosts.” She reminded him. But Sehun just couldn’t believe what she said. He was expecting her to make up a better lie.

 

“How am I supposed to believe that?” He asked as he smirked. Hana was extremely annoyed as she couldn’t show him any proof. She ruffled her hairs in frustration but then she saw a girl standing next to the window, she was playing with the bell, she kept ringing it then stopped it, she repeated it over and over again as if it was the wind that did it. Hana freaked out at that moment as soon as they made eyes contacts.

 

She then decided to use it as a proof for Sehun to believe her words. She walked closer to him and whispered in his ears.

 

“You see the bell over there? “ She pointed and Sehun turned around and all he saw was the bell moving back and forth. He then looked at Hana with a ‘what so special about that’ look. Hana sighed and whispered to him to him again.

 

“The ghost did it…” she murmured in his ears and Sehun looked at you like he wanted to eat her up or something. Hana saw his expression and she knew he didn’t believe her.

 

“I’m telling the truth.” She pleaded and Sehun pushed her away and walked toward the bell. Hana was scared because the girl was grinning evilly with staring at her. But as Sehun was moving forward, she followed him from behind.

 

“What are you doing? She gonna get mad.” Hana said and her voice was shaking. The ghost was ringing the bell nonstop, until Sehun held the bell and she glared right away at Hana. Hana got so scared that she screamed out loud and held onto him. And as expected, the moment she touched him, the ghost just disappeared with the wind.

 

“Get your hand of me!” He ordered as he pushed away her hand with his finger. Hana stepped back and pouted. Sehun just looked around and looked back at her as nothing happened. “Where is the so called ghost?” He asked her, obviously thinking that she lied.

 

“She disappears.” Hana told him the truth but he just shook his head and walked away. Hana followed him from behind and kept on explaining to him. “I told you the ghost disappeared whenever I touch you.” She told him but he just glared at her and kept the distance between them.

 

“1m” He said coldly and Hana didn’t understand what he was talking about. She looked at him weirdly and furrowed her eyebrows. “1m, you better keep the distance between us at least 1m.” Sehun said and pushed her forehead with his finger. Hana backed away and pouted. But even though, he kept pushing her away, he was still the only special person to her.

 

Sehun went to his place which was at the same table as Hana and seat down. Hana looked down and also went to her seat. She seat next to him but Sehun turned to her and glared at her. With his finger, he gestured her to move farther from him, Hana kept moving away and Sehun still not satisfied until she almost fell of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter