Chapter 9

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

“He totally likes you!” Hyuna cheered out loud while Hana was being shy and kept staring at the ground. She could felt her cheeks burning red. It was something new for her. It had been a long time since something like that happened.  She didn’t know how to react or to even do anything.

 

Luhan just came to her and told her that she looks really pretty when she smiles and gave her a bubble tea, their favorite. Hana knew Luhan for a few weeks and they became really close. Luhan would always say sweet words and compliments her while Sehun, on the other side, was busy being jealous.

 

But despite the fact that Luhan was a great guy, Hana still couldn’t replace Sehun with him. Because just like the first time, Sehun was still the special one and no one can ever change that fact.

 

Hyuna was busy teasing Hana that she didn’t even notice the person who was standing next to them. Sehun, he was there the whole time, and he wasn’t amused. And Hana just squealed with Hyuna because it felt good to know that someone likes you. Sehun was annoyed and just took away the bubble tea from Hana’s hand and walked away with it.

 

Hana stared at him weirdly but he didn’t even bother to look at her, he just drank the bubble teas and went away. Hana wondered why he acted like that but Hyuna just dragged her along, not giving her a chance to go after Sehun.

 

Sehun murmured stuffs to himself, he was really annoyed and bothered by the fact that Luhan might like Hana and he didn’t even know why. Well maybe he knew but he just didn`t want to admit it.

 

But there was something that they didn`t know, Luhan, he was just using Hana. He thought he didn`t like her and just using her to make Sehun jealous. And he noticed that his plan was working and he will go that way. Hana, without knowing anything, she was just really happy, because finally, finally there was someone that likes her. But did she like him? Only she knows.

 

 

Hyuna was really excited as she planned a date for both of them; she called her friend, Xiu Min and asked him to bring Luhan with him as she knew that those two were best friends. As always Xiu Min agreed and dragged Luhan along with him. Hana was totally excited but at the same time she wasn’t. Normally if she didn’t have to hang out with them, she would probably be with Sehun right now, helping ghosts solving their problems. She used to hate it for sure and she still hates it but for some reason, she wanted that to happen every day because it was the only excuse for her to stay close to Sehun.

 

And she likes it; she likes to be close to him. At first, it was because he had that special ability to make ghosts disappear when she touched him, then it as because she had to help him find the lost necklace and now there was another reason, but she didn’t know about it yet.

 

 “Should I tell him about it?” Hana asked Hyuna for advice. She didn’t know if she should tell him.

 

“First let’s see what he thinks of them.” Hyuna said and Hana couldn’t agree more.

 

“I don’t want him to think that I’m crazy.” Hana was worried; she was worried that Luhan might think of her in a different way. She was worried that Luhan wouldn’t accept her as she was if she told him that she can see ghosts. Well no one ever accepted her when she told them that, no one, except Sehun.

 

 

 

 

“Hey you’re here!” Hyuna said loudly as Xiu Min and Luhan arrived on Hana’s rooftop. Luhan was smiling at Hana sweetly and Hana smiled back.

 

“Wow! Meats!!”  Xiu Min applauded as he saw that they were going to have a BBQ party. Hana laughed at him and Luhan couldn’t help but admired her laughter.

 

They were having fun and Hyuna felt like it was time to bring up the subject that they really wanted to ask.

 

“Do you believe in ghost?” Hyuna started and Hana grew worried.

 

“Of course!” Xiu Min exclaimed as the girls grew interest in what he said.

 

“Why? Have you seen it before?” Hyuna asked as she was curious and she wanted the conversation to go on so she can find out what Luhan thinks of them.

 

“Why not? I’ve seen one before.” Xiu Min said proudly and Hana was shocked.

 

I am not the only want! She thought to herself.

 

“eyyy~” Hyuna pretended. And Xiu Min looked at her with those eyes, telling her that he wasn’t lying. And he looked at Hana with the same reaction.

 

“Do you want me to tell you about the ghost I’ve seen?” Xiu Min asked, all excited.

 

“Don’t” Luhan who had been quiet all these times spoke up and the first thing he said was “Don’t”. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter