Chapter 6

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

“Hana! You don’t understand” Hyuna whined as she was already dead drunk. Hana just sat there and listened to her cousin. Hyuna broke up with her boyfriend…again. Hyuna drank non-stop and Hana didn’t stop her as she knew her cousin well. She would just listen to her complains and problems.

 

“I broke up with him for a reason. He doesn’t trust me and only believes his mother. What am I to him seriously?” Hyuna snapped as she was really pissed off. She couldn’t believe her boyfriend fought with her because his mother didn’t like the way she walks. How could she change? She walked that way ever since she learnt how to walk. Blame who? Her parents?

 

“I couldn’t believe he did that to me! Hyunseung, you bad brat!” Hyuna spat and gulped down her drink. Hana just drink her juice as she knows that alcohol wasn’t made for her. And it would be dangerous if she got drunk, the last time she got drunk, she woke up in the graveyard. And she didn’t even want to know what happen that night.

 

It was because once she got drunk, she couldn’t control her mind anymore and the spirit will take over her body quickly. And Hana swore she would never drink again.

 

“I just don’t understand! Why every guy I dated is so weird?” Hyuna sobbed, thinking about her past boyfriends. Minho was perfect, he was handsome and talented, not to mention that his family was really rich. But the problem was he always chose sports over her. So they broke up because she asked him to choose between going on a date with her or to play soccer and he chose soccer.

 

And there was Lee Joon; he was like the hottest guy she ever dates. She had a crush on him for so long and once they dated, she realised that he was the complete opposite of what she thought of him. He was nice and kind for sure but the problem was; he was a cheapskate. He didn’t want to pay for the date and made her pay herself. At least he didn’t let her pay for him.

 

But Lee Joon was not the worst, Eunhyuk was. He was a cheapskate and he was really mean. Not that he was a bad person or anything but he was just too straight forward and sometimes, it hurts to know the truth. He always calls Hyuna a big forehead and said that her hairs smell and she should eat more because she was so skinny and it looks bad. Hyuna was a girl too and there was no way she wanted her boyfriend to call her that.

 

The best one she ever dated? There wasn’t any so far. But she likes one guy though but she knew he will never ever like her back. Because in his heart there was someone else and everyone in the school know about it. Well not exactly everyone but most of them know about it. Hyuna has a crush on him since middle school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter