Chapter 14

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

After following Sehun around for about a week or so on, Himchan finally figured out what he should do about Sehun. To be precise, he found the person who he should take away from Sehun,

 

As you all know, it was none other than Tae Hana. Even Himchan who just arrived, knew that Hana was someone important to Sehun. But Sehun, himself didn't know. Well maybe he knew but he just didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to admit that he actually like the girl who was staying by his side everyday.

 

 

Himchan had made his mind and he was pretty sure that Sehun will be just as miserable as him but little did he know. If he was to take away Hana from Sehun. Sehun might be even more miserable than him, because at that moment, Sehun, his heart only seemed to have Hana.

 

Sehun was wondering around his father shopping mall as his father ordered. He was alone as Hana refused to come with him, because the last time she came, she remembered that she was running around everywhere  as ghosts were all around the shopping mall.

And Hana swore to herself that no matter what, she wouldn't come to Kingdom shopping mall ever again.

 

Sehun, of course, acted like he was happy because she didn't cling on him but the truth was, he was actually sad that she wasn't there with him. He was just following one of his father's employee who was explaining the marketing system to him but Sehun only had Hana in his head.

 

Sometimes he even scolded himself for only thinking about Hana. He didn't know what she did to him that made him going crazy like that. He tried to blame her once but it only made him look crazy.

Sehun looked around and one thing especially caught his eyes. It was a necklace, he went toward the seller and asked her what it was. And he found out that it was a sun, when the heard the word "Sun", he thought about Tae yang right away. So he decided to buy the necklace and gave it to her.

 

Sehun was about to pay but then he realised that he lost his wallet, he was frustrated as he lost his money, his credit card. MONEY! Sehun can't just lose his money like that, not like that. But at that moment, for the first time, he felt like Hana was more important as he borrowed the employee's money and told him to get it back from his father.

 

Without hesitated. the poor employee just gave him the money as he was scared of Sehun's gaze. Sehun took the money and bought the necklace. He was already excited at the thought of giving it to Hana, he even imagined her reaction. Sehun realised that it was the first time that he actually bought a necklace for someone and he was glad that it was for Hana.

 

The next morning, Sehun went to school with a really good mood. He was holding the necklace while smiling unconsciously. His classmates were looking at him weirdly but Sehun didn't give a . He just put his stuffs on the desk and went out to find Hana.

 

Once he saw Hana, he was about to call her but then he noticed that she was with someone, she was busy talking with some random person who he called; Luhan. Sehun noticed that Hana was always laughing and smiling when she was with Luhan and of course the Oh Sehun was quite jealous.

 

He walked pass them and he made sure that Hana could see him. Sehun actually lost hope in himself, at first he really thought that Hana might like him but now he wasn't so sure anymore. She seemed to be fine by herself without him.

Just as when Sehun wanted to give up on his hope that Hana might like him, Hana who noticed Sehun. She excused herself from Luhan and ran straight to Sehun. Once she saw him , she told him how happy she was to see him and that she saw ghost and she kept bothering her and stuff. That moment, Sehun got his hope back, a little.

 

Just a little though, he wasn't sure if she did th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter