Chapter 15

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

“Right Now!” Sehun shouted from the other line and Hana couldn’t help but chuckled at her cute boyfriend. Sehun asked her to go to his apartment and Hana wondered why. When she said she couldn’t, he was forcing her to and told her that she must go no matter what.

 

“Arasso~” Hana said cutely and she could tell that Sehun was smiling at the other line.

 

“Fast!” He ordered her again and Hana just laughed at how he talked to her. He treated her as if she was his puppy or something.

 

“Why are you in such a hurry?” Hana joked but then she thought of something.

 

“Does it have something to do with ghost again?” She frowned as she remembered their first date. It was her worst nightmare he put her through. She heard Sehun laughed and started to feel nervous.

 

“No…” He said softly.

 

“I just miss you” He finished his phrase and Hana was melting because of his sweet voice. She never knew Sehun was this kind of a guy. But Hana didn’t answer and Sehun didn’t expect any answer from her either. She never once told him that she loves him. She never did.

 

“Alright then… I’ll be there.” Hana said and just hanged up the phone. Sehun just smiled knowing that she was shy. But he just wished that she would tell him that she loves him. At least once but he knew he couldn’t force her to.

 

Hana quickly dressed up as she was already in her pyjama even though it was just 6 pm. She dressed herself nicely and she looked into the mirror and she had to admit that she did look a lot better than before. No more dark circles, no more eyes bags. She smiled and went out of her apartment.

 

 

 

 

Hana waited in front of the elevator in Sehun’s building. She wondered why he wanted to see her. She knew it wasn’t just because he missed her. Hana was smiling by herself as she was excited to see Sehun as well. The elevator door opened and Himchan came out, he noticed Hana and he smirked. Hana didn’t notice at first but when she got into the elevator, she turned around and saw Sohee.

 

Sohee was following Himchan and Hana knew that something was wrong. Why Sohee would follow that guy? Hana thought that he must be related to Sehun’s kidnap thingy so she got out of the elevator and followed Himchan from behind. Hana decided to call Sehun and told him about the situation. Sehun was getting angry at her yet once again.

 

Sehun quickly rushed down stairs but Hana was nowhere to be seemed. Sehun was frustrated, he was afraid. What if something happened to her? He tried to call her but Hana put her phone on silent in case Himchan noticed her.

 

But little did she know, it was his plan all along. Himchan wasn’t an idiot that he didn’t notice that someone was following him from behind. There were barely people on the street so it was easier for him to notice her presence.

 

Sehun on the other side was cursing out loud. He warned her, he told her not to do anything stupid and that was what she was doing at that moment. He told her to wait for him but she didn’t. Sehun felt like crying. He never knew he was that weak until he met her. He never knew he has tears until she came into her life. And there was no way he gonna let something happened to her.

 

Himchan went into the bank and Hana was still following him. She looked at him from the outside and she saw him putting out a big jewelry box from his bag and Hana’s eyes widened when she noticed that it was the necklace that Sehun was searching for. It was exactly the same as the one Sehun showed her in the picture.

 

As soon as she saw the necklace she put out her phone and she noticed that she got 24 misses call from Sehun. She quickly called him and Sehun picked out almost immediately. He asked her where she was and she told him that she founded the necklace and it was with a guy. And Hana hanged up the phone without giving Sehun a chance to say what he wanted to say as she saw Himchan coming out of the bank.

 

Sehun kicked flying the chair as soon as Hana hanged up the phone but then he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter