Chapter 12

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

“Why were you so careless?” It was the third times of the day that he asked her the same question. Sehun kept scolding Hana because of what happened that day. Of course Hana didn’t know about the kiss. And there was no way that Sehun gonna tell her either.

 

“Can we stop talking about it?” Hana asked as she felt kind of annoyed but at the same time, it was because she didn’t want to stay close to him. She started to feel different around him. Hana knew well that her feeling grew each days and she hates that fact. She didn’t want to have any feeling for him.

 

She thought Sehun will never look at her the same way she looked at him. Once Sehun was close to her, Hana would back away. And her face was red. Sehun noticed that she was red and touched her forehead.

 

“Are you not feeling well?” Sehun asked her as he touched her forehead to feel her temperature. Hana backed away quickly as she didn’t know how to react. If it was back then, she would be happy to dead if he touched her but now, she just wanted to stay away from him. Because her heart seemed to only know him as time went by and Hana will never ever let that happened. It was because she knew, one day when he was done with her. She will be no longer important to Sehun.

 

“I’m okay.” She backed away and kept her distance from him. Sehun noticed that and just ignored her weird attitude. When Hana looked away, Sehun stole a glance at her and smiled a little.

 

How is that a secret? Sehun thought in his head. He was so sure that Hana had feeling for him. From the way she acted, he just knew it. Hana, who was clueless that she was acting too obvious, just continued to act obvious. As if Sehun was oblivious.

 

 

At lunch time, Sehun stared at her because Hana just kept on stuffing foods in without looking at him or even say a word. Normally, she didn’t even touch her foods and kept on talking and talking. And she even begged him to let her sleep while holding his hand once. She was so shameless before but Sehun had to admit that he didn’t like the fact that she changed.

 

He got used to the thick-skinned, shameless Taeyang already and he didn’t want to learn to get use to the new one. Actually, he didn’t want to get to know anyone new either. For some reason, he thought that just Hana alone was more than enough.

 

“You like me, don’t you?” Sehun said so suddenly that Hana started choking on her foods. Sehun laughed at her at first but then decided to give her water. Hana quickly took the bottle of water and gulped it down and she stared at him wide eyes. Sehun just looked at her indifferent, waiting for her answer.

 

Of course I do, how can I not? She thought in her head but she never said it out.

 

“Of course not! What are you thinking?” She faked a laugh and she was acting so real that Sehun kind of got confused and lost confident. He was so confident that she likes him but now he wasn’t too sure.

 

“Are you sure?”  He asked her again to make sure but Hana kept on acting that Sehun lost even more confident.

 

“Of course, I’m sure. Sehun, you have too many confident. That needs to stop!” She joked around and Sehun just looked at her annoyed. He was 200% sure that she likes him. Sehun was irritated enough already but Hana just couldn’t stop herself from denying as she thought she was going to get caught.

 

“Why would I like you? You’re too self centered. Too much confident isn’t good for you.” She continued to make up thing and Sehun was getting mad.  Sehun glared at her and put his foods in front of her coldly and stood up.

 

“If you like eating that much! Keep eating!” He said and walked away. Hana stared at the foods in front of her confused and she thought she went too far. Just as when she was about to go apologise, Sehun came back and sat down in his place. Hana thought he wasn’t angry anymore but she was wrong. She smiled at him but he only frowned.

 

“Get lost!” He said and Hana just made a sad face and picked up her foods and walked away sadly. Sehun only came back so he could tell her to get lost. Sehun was so mad at her that he was just glaring at girls who wanted to sit next to him.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Hana was walking alone sadly and she felt sorry for lying to him but she really didn’t want him to know. She was so sure that he didn’t like her anyway. So why would she admitted that she likes him? He might not want to be close to her anymore. While Hana was busy thinking about Sehun, Luhan appeared out of nowhere and scared her.

 

Hana screamed out loud and Luhan thought it was funny and laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter