Chapter 7

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

After the incident with Sohee, Sehun was more than sure that Hana did really have that weird ability. And that night Sehun suffered a lot. Many guests visited his house and for being able to sleep, Sehun had to hold Hana’s hand the whole night because if he didn’t, he couldn’t imagine how many more will come that night.  

 

The next morning, Hana didn’t remember anything; all she remembered was that she saw Sohee. And Sehun didn’t tell what happened between him and Sohee that night. He just left the curious Hana like that.

 

 

That morning, they went to school together, everyone was staring at them weirdly and some was so shocked to see both of them together. And of course, Hana was embarrassed while Sehun didn’t even care at all, but Hana thought she must get use to all that attention. She has to endure that if she wanted to stay close to Sehun.

 

They walked into the classroom and she saw a new student, sitting at Taemin’s place. Hana stared at him and she was amazed by his beauty, how a guy can be so pretty. Hana walked slowly while her eyes were still on that new student. Sehun noticed that and walked past her and he made sure that he bumped into her shoulder. Hana finally noticed that she was staring at that new student. And she quickly walked to her place, only to be greeted by some grumpy face.

 

She just smiled at Sehun awkwardly and sat down, but her eyes were still on that guy. It wasn’t like she likes him or anything but she was just amazed to see a flower boy, even though there was a flower boy right next to her. Hana never seemed to look at Sehun more than a safety hideout; well it was more like she didn’t want to look at him more than that, because she knew it was forbidden. But sometimes, it was hard to control your heart.

 

The teacher came in and asked the new student to present himself. He went in front of the classroom and bowed down.

 

“Annyeong, I’m Luhan. I’m Chinese so please correct me if I did something inappropriate.” He flashed a bright smile and girls were cheering while some guys were also amazed by his flawless face. Those eyes were sparkling. Hana was lost in his deep bright deer eyes. Sehun noticed that and cleared his throat loudly and got everyone’s attention, even though the only attention he wanted was from Hana.

 

Luhan also looked at him and he smirked in his head, there he was Oh Sehun; his forever rival. Luhan was the son of Sehun’s dad’s rival. And of course Luhan also considered Sehun as his rival. Since Luhan’s family was Chinese, Sehun’s family’s business got more advantages. And Luhan grew up with a thought that he has to be better than oh Sehun in everything and blamed that on his father. While Sehun on the other side, he didn’t know anything. He didn’t know Luhan and there wasn’t one time that he considered Luhan as his rival, well maybe because he didn’t know the latter yet.

 

And while everyone was staring at Sehun, Hana didn’t bother to look at him at all, instead she was still gazing at Luhan and Luhan saw her and smiled at her. Hana almost jumped as she noticed what he just did. Hana was so happy that she didn’t even notice that someone beside her was fuming in anger.

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

This is it! I had enough of this girl. Why must it be so hard to just get her attention? I’ll make sure to get my revenge. Don’t even think about touching me, Tae Hana. I wasn’t amused at all, not when she was ignoring me like there was no one else beside him in this world. I had enough of the dreamy look on her face. Didn’t she look at herself? How a guy like him could like a girl like her?

 

I didn’t say that he was good looking; I was saying that Hana was bad looking. But to be honest, the more I looked at her, the more I found her pretty but that didn’t mean anything. She still lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter