Chapter 4

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

Now I understand what she meant by ‘it’s going to happen a lot’. No matter how much I didn’t what to believe her, I just can’t keep myself from believing everything she said. Why? Because it seemed so real, she knew everything and obviously she did see them really often which were normal for me right now. When she freaked out, she would run straight to me and cling onto me and I hate that.

 

And somehow I became what she called her ‘hideout’.

 

And now that I discovered that weird ability of her, it wouldn’t be that bad and she somehow became a little useful. For what? Finding the necklace that she stole. I have to find it no matter what.

 

“Sehun-sshi!” here she came, Tae yang. How can a sun be so sticky and annoying? And her hands, they always seemed to cling onto my body. She was smiling brightly. Maybe it was a bit too brightly for someone with dark circles. Before she could touch me, I pushed her away with my finger and she stopped and continued to smile. She was really shameless, the most shameless I’ve ever known.

 

“Hana-sshi. Did you not understand when I told you not to touch me?” I asked her coldly and scarily but it didn’t seem to affect her that much. She was such a thick skinned.

 

“Mianhae, it’s because every time I see you, I felt hungry to touch you. And my hand just seemed to always want to touch your body.” She whined and I looked at her unbelievably. First of all that sounded really dirty and second of all, what did she take me for? Food?

 

“I’m no bag of shrimp chips for you to stuff yourself with just because your hands keep reaching for more.” I spat and she just looked down. When will she learn to have some shame?

 

“It’s not that… I think of you as food or anything…” she was murmuring stuffs and I couldn’t be more careless. She needed me to survive and I needed her for money.

 

“Hana-sshi, if you keep on wanting to touch me. Why don’t you work for me then?” I stated and she looked at me with her eyes widened then nodded furiously. I felt a bit scared by her excited reactions. What was she going to do to my body? I couldn’t just give her for free. No way.

 

“But! Your zone is only from here to here.” I said, showing her the zone which was the small part of my arms. She looked disappointed and I smirked. “And you can’t just touch whenever you want, just when there’s an emergency only.”

 

“Don’t you think it’s a bit unfair?” She whined and I looked at her as if she was crazy. Really? Unfair? That girl really needed help.

 

“It’s this or nothing” I stated strictly and she signed loudly while glaring at me. I glared back at her until, she stomped her foots and gave in.

 

“Fine! What do I need to do?” She asked me and I clapped my hand. Ready to explain to her, her mission.

 

“So Hee, Yoon So Hee.” I explained to her everything about what happened to me and So Hee and how she stole my necklaces. Hana seemed to have no choice and agreed to me. She said she didn’t want to do something that has ghosts to do with it but she decided to finally do it because I was her so called ‘hideout’.

 

The one that kidnapped me a few years ago, it was her, Yoon So Hee. I thought she loved me. I thought she was an angel. She said she loved me. But no matter what, that person was more important than me. He was so important that she was willing to die for him. She rather died than telling who it was. Yoon So Hee, you bad .

 

 

Hana’s POV

 

Sehun kept on telling me to get rid of that one guy. How could I possibly telling a ghost to scare that guy away when me, myself, I was so scared to even talk to them? I didn’t understand him, if he wanted to win the competition, at least try. But no, he has to use me. And whenever I begged him if I can hold on him, he just told me to get lost.

 

Kim Jongin, he was the guy that Sehun wanted to get rid of. He knew he couldn’t win over Kai at this dance competition. Seriously, why didn’t he just give up? I saw Jongin was dancing and I knew right away that he was going to win, just who on earth can beat him? He was perfect.

 

I was watching him instead of finding a way to get rid of him. I was so emerged in his dancing that I couldn’t see anything else beside him. When he finished his practice, he walked pass me and to my surprised, there was someone following him. And it wasn’t a person.

 

I almost screamed when the ghost looked at me, he was so pale and his big doe eyes didn’t make anything better. I was so scared because he kept staring at me while following Jongin. I quickly ran to Sehun. I really needed my emergency safety right now.

 

I quickly ran to him and once again, he stopped me.

 

“What’s wrong? Did you get rid of him?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter