Chapter 16

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Hana woke up and the first thing she did was to make sure that Sehun was still by her side. Maybe it became a habit for her to look for him after that incident. She grew scare, scared that it might be their first time.

 

But Sehun was back, he was next to her just like everyday  for the pass few months. It had been more than 6 months yet they were still in love with each other, so deep in love. Sehun promised her that he won't leave her like he used too again but Hana was still worried.

 

Once you love someone, the feeling of not being together with that person, hurt you just as much as you love him. The feeling of losing him never once left her mind, and she will not dream of him not being by her side.

 

Hana opened her eyes, and a smile found it was to her face as she saw Sehun was lying down next to her while staring at her face lovingly. She smiled at him and Sehun pulled her in his embrace and kissed her forehead.

 

"Since when have you been staring at me?" Hana joked and Sehun just chuckled. He had been up for awhile but he didn't get out of the bed as he didn't want Hana to freak out like she was last time. That scene broke his heart and he wished to never see that again.

 

"Did you sleep well?" Instead of answering her, he asked her instead. Hana nodded in his embrace, she wanted to stay like that by his side forever. She didn't want to even part from him.

 

Hana and Sehun were getting ready as they were to go out for their breakfast. Hana dressed up nicely and Sehun always complimented her but in a funny way. He always compared her to foods and Hana just found it weird but yet she still likes that side of him.

 

Hana went to the restaurant and Sehun would tell her what he wanted to eat and Hana was always the one to order. Just like before, nothing changed. Sehun always ordered Hana to do this and that but of course Hana knew that he loves her.

 

And since Sehun was that kind of a bossy person, Hana, as the only person that can endured him, she has to take care of him of course. Sehun, as always was busy teasing her. Nothing changed... he wished nothing changed at all.

 

The server came and putted the foods on the table, Hana was talking and laughing with Sehun but she still could tell that everyone was staring at her weirdly. But she didn't mind, she didn't mind at all.

 

After finishing their breakfast, Sehun held her hand and walked away. He could tell that everyone was gossiping about her. And he knew it was his fault. He was the one that made her like that. And he wanted to be the one that stop it.

 

Hana didn't blame people that gossiped about her, she understood. Why wouldn't they when she was talking alone, laughing alone, eating alone but ordered for two. Why wouldn't they find it weird if she went shopping alone, living alone and did everything alone.

 

In the eyes of other, Hana was alone but she wasn't. Sehun was just next to her, they were the ones that couldn't see him. They were the one that didn't realise his presence but Hana did. And it was normal in their relationship for Hana to do everything, she was the only one that actually alive.

 

But no matter what, Hana didn't mind, she didn't mind at all if someone was talking behind her back. She didn't care, all she wanted was Sehun and no one else.

 

But unlike Hana, Sehun cared, he cared a lot. He felt selfish for doing that to her. She didn't have any friend, no one want to be her friends anymore. Even if they wanted to, Hana always pushed them away. Saying that she didn't want to be their friends. But Sehun knew well, it was because those people wanted her to stop doing what she was doing which was being with Sehun.

 

He knew he was a burden to her even though Hana never felt that way, Sehun knew that he was holding her back from whatever she was doing. Her dream, her future, everything.

 

At that moment, Sehun felt like it was time for him to let go of her. He was holding onto her for so long already. It was time for them to have their farewell.

 

he didn't want her to live that way anymore. He wanted her to live happily like every other normal people. He couldn't bear to see people talking behind her back, staring at her weirdly, he didn't want all of that.

 

 

So one day, Sehun decided to take Hana to their last trip, he didn't tell her anything and Hana didn't suspend anything either. Sehun was acting like everything was normal when it wasn't. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter