Chapter 2

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

“Please leave me alone!” Hana whined as the lady ghost kept bothering her since last night. She couldn’t even get a damn sleep. She came out of her apartment and the building owner looked at her surprised. Why? Well, probably because she was looking horrible since she didn’t get her beauty sleep. Actually, she never got to sleep peacefully. She bowed down to the ahjumma and walked away, uneasy as the ghost kept following her.

 

“I told you I can’t help you.” She begged the ghost as she was walking to school. She didn’t care about the weird look she was getting. Because it was not the first time, everyone has already seen her as a crazy girl so why would she care. “Ah Reum- sshi, you don’t even know me when you were alive, even though we were in the same class. So why are you coming to me now?” Hana asked the ghost, Ah Reum, he classmate. She died no long ago because of a car accident.

 

Hana kept on walking uneasily as Ah Reum kept following her. But as soon as she stepped into the classroom, she noticed that Ah Reum didn’t enter and stared at some specified guy, with painful eyes. Hana then realised that he was the one she wanted to talk to. Hana couldn’t help but felt sad along with the ghost; she saw that Ah Reum was crying so painfully that she decided to help her.

 

After all, all she had to take him somewhere and gave him his birthday surprise. She sighed heavily before looking at Ah Reum, as soon as their eyes met; Ah Reum gave her a faint smile. *Tae Yang! You fool!* Hana face palmed herself mentally as she found herself kept on getting involved with those creatures. *That’s it! I’m going to do it so I can finally sleep.* She told herself, tried to cheer herself up.

 

Hana walked towards the guy awkwardly, she didn’t want to scare him by just taking him somewhere and threw him a party. She pouted and frowned at Ah Reum. She taped his shoulder and he turned around, looking at her weirdly. Hana didn’t know what to do so she was just standing there, smiling at him awkwardly.

 

“Is there anything?” her classmate asked her. And everyone in the class had their full attention on them as soon as they heard Taemin’s voice. Lee Taemin, the popular guy in class. He was the dancing machine. He was so handsome and intelligent that every girl likes him. Hana gave Ah Reum a nod before passing out her message.

 

“Why aren’t you going to the audition, butthead?” Hana said loudly and fiercely just as how Ah Reum said. Her classmates gave her a weird look and some of them just laughed at how stupid she was, saying calling Taemin a butthead.

 

But on the other side, Taemin stared at her blankly. Many thoughts rushed into his mind. How did she know about his audition? He didn’t tell anyone beside …

 

“How do you know that? Why tell you that? Why are you calling me butthead?” He asked, somehow angry. Hana was scared by his sudden change of attitude. So as their classmates, they never saw him so work up before. He had always been the smiling angel.

 

“Yah! Tae Yang is so dead.” Hana heard one of her classmate said and was totally worried. She didn’t know if she should tell him or not. Because many people were watching them, she was scared that if she said it, they might react the way she didn’t want them to. But she decided to say it anyway as she couldn’t handle how Taemin glared at her so furiously.

 

“Ah Reum-sshi” that was all she could say as the teacher came and everyone rushed to their place. Hana also walked back to her place, which was in the back where there was no one else beside her. But Taemin still has his eyes on her as he heard the name that he wanted to forget.

 

“Alright everyone! We have a new student today.” The teacher announced as everyone started talking, wondering who it might be. Well except for Hana who had no one to talk to and Taemin who was still shocked.

 

As soon as the guy walked in, every girl in the class was squealing, even Hana was amazed at how handsome he looked. He was tall and skinny for a boy but still really handsome. Hana looked at him, wondered how nice it was if she could just hug him all day. As always she was daydreaming about something that she knew it wouldn’t happen.

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

 

I fake a bright smile as I entered the damn classroom. And as expected, girls were squealing as soon as they saw me. What else did I expect? I’m Oh Sehun. Of course, girls would go crazy because of me. But again, tell me why was I doing her exactly?

 

“I’m Oh Sehun. Please take care of me.” Once again, I said it in a fake annoying nice voice. I should make those people on my side. Since I am the Master here, I better gave a good first impression. I heard people whispering about me being the only son of Mr. Oh, the owner of Kingdom High School. The biggest, the richest school in Seoul. I smirked as I heard those whispers.

 

“You guys are right, I’m Oh Sehun. The son of Kingdom’s CEO.” I said as I saw most of them gasped and girls seemed to be quite satisfied. I smiled proudly and gave the teacher a look, as I thought it was time for me to go to my seat. She seemed to get the meaningful look I gave her and started looking around the class before pointing in the back of the class. I followed her finger’s movement and so as everyone else.

 

“You can sit over there, near Hana. Tae Hana, please put your hand up so he know where you are.” The teacher said then I saw a skinny pale arm in the air. I walked over to her curiously as she gave me a bright smile when I stood in front of her. Ok! First of all, this girl was looking weird. I sat down next to her, still looking at how horrible she looked. *Isn’t this supposed to be a school for rich people? What is she doing here?*

 

“When did you last wash your hairs?” As straightforward as I was, I asked her out of blue, making her looked at me dumbfounded. Like seriously, her hairs, it looked… it was dirty. How could a girl live like that?

 

“Uhmm…” She touched her hairs and smiled at me awkwardly. Maybe she got embarrassed so she turned around but she jumped surprised and grabbed my arm tightly. “Oh? It is gone!” She said, surprised, still holding my arm. She turned to look at me and gave me those bright doe eyes. “Woah!!! This is amazing.” She said a little over-reacted which made me moved away from her. I pushed her hands of me and gave her a weird look.  

 

“What are you doing?” I asked her curious about her weird actions. Just exactly, what was wrong with this girl? What was her name again? I forgot, but it was not important anyway. She still looked at me amazed and kept touching my hand.

 

“Wow! It disappears again!” She exclaimed, amused. What disappeared? What was she taking about?  And why did she keep on touching me? Was she trying to flirt? If so, damn girl, it ain’t gonna work.

 

“Yah!” I yelled at her, but just loud enough for the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter