Intro

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

*Roar**Roar* the thunder roared, the sky was dark. It was raining cat and dog outside. Students were talking loudly from class to class. It was Friday and last period, so yea, why wouldn’t they be excited? Chit and chatting everywhere, happy, happy, everyone was happy. But there’s always an exception. One girl was sitting by herself at the corner. The pale skinny girl stared outside the window with a terrified face. And the thing was her normal face was already horrible. She was skinny, pale, messy hairs, big rice cake under her eyes, black circles…in other world to describe her condition: HORRIBLE.

And this girl was known as Tae Hana or others called her Tae Yang. She was the brightest sun. She was smart, top student. Because of her unbeatable grades, she was being able to enter Kingdom high school. The biggest school in Seoul, where only riches kids attended. She was not rich but she wasn’t poor neither. Everyone loved her, well, before the accident. She was bubby and out-going but ever since she woke up from her coma. Weird things started to happen. She can hear and see things that we, normal people can’t and won’t want to. Ghosts. She gained the ability to see ghosts and she hated it. It literally ruined her life; she didn’t have any friends because of them. She can’t date because of them. She can’t sleep well, eat well or study well. Because of them, she became an out casted.

They would follow her everywhere she goes until she granted their wishes. But it wasn’t easy, she was afraid of them. Because obviously, they weren’t that pretty and how they would suddenly appear out of blue and watched her each and every single moves she made, made her want to run and hide from them. She can’t sleep well because of them, and that’s the reason why she had big rice cake under her eyes and dark circles.

People that used to think that she was smart, pretty and other stuffs, now think that she’s weird. But that was not surprising; she would talk alone, screamed when there was absolutely nothing. Of course, they would think that she is weird.

White skin, bruises all over the face, blood from head to toes. Long straight black hairs, standing behind her classmate. Hana, what in front of her at that moment made her want to scream out loud or even better hide from it. But she knew well that if she screamed, they would only think that she’s crazy. And she even knew better that she can never hide from them. Tae Yang was in her deep thought while the ghost suddenly made eyes contacts with her. Her eyes were filled with sadness and shadow. Hana tried to look at somewhere else to avoid the creepy creature in front of her. But it wasn’t helping at all, because everywhere she looks, they were there. Hana, as usual was praying like there was no tomorrow.

*RING**RING* the bell rang, everyone was cheering, except for Hana, she quickly grabbed her things and ran out of her class in full speed. Her classmates weren’t even surprise a little. Well, after seeing it every single day, it bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter