Seohyun birthday part II

An unconditional love

After they meet up with the rest, they make their way to have their lunch.

Krystal: Yonghwa oppa, where are we going for our lunch?

Minhyuk: Hyung, how about grabbing some meat for dinner? I really feel like eating meat.

Yonghwa: Hyun are you okay with it? It's your birthday today so you can choose.

Seohyun: Deh oppa, I'm fine with it. Its been a while that I eat meat.

Yonghwa: Okay then, I will ask the reception if there's any famous place that we can eat.

Yonghwa make his way to the reception.

Yonghwa: Excuse me, can I ask something?

Receptionist: Deh sir. How can I help you?

Yonghwa: I was thinking of having meat for my lunch. Do you know of any place that is famous for their meat?

Receptionist: Actually there is sir. It’s just 20 minute away from here. You won't regret after eating there.

Yonghwa: Jinjja? That's good. By the way, do you have any special promotion or event for birthday?

Receptionist: We do have sir. Can I know when the birthday is?

Yonghwa: Today ma'am.

Receptionist: Wow! It’s just your lucky day sir. We are having a firework festival today. Anyway by any chance are you Mr Jung Yonghwa?

Yonghwa: Really? Wow! That's perfect! What time will it be? And deh, you know me?

Receptionist: It will be at 10pm sir. You book for a place for your talent show right? We already book the place. You can check it. Currently we are setting up the equipment.

Yonghwa: Where will it be?

Receptionist: Beside the beach sir, as you request.

Yonghwa: Jinjja? What time will it be ready?

Receptionist: By about 1pm-2pm. I think you can check on it after you return from your lunch.

Yonghwa: Deh thank you ma'am for your hard work. I will visit the place once we are back at the hotel.

Receptionist: I'm glad to be at your service sir. Have fun.

Yonghwa make his way back to the rest.

Seohyun: So?

Yonghwa: I got the address for the place that we having our lunch. The receptionist also told me the place for our talent time will be ready once we reach back at the hotel. So I was thinking maybe we can have our talent time at about 7-8pm. We can stay overnight there. Don't you think so?

Jonghyun: That's a great idea! It’s been a long time that we stay at the beach itself.

Krystal: I never stay at the beach before. It sounds like a good idea!

Minhyuk: Can we go now? I'm super hungry that I've no energy anymore.

Yonghwa: This maknae is always acting cute with me. Arraso! Let’s go!

They make their way for their lunch. They are so excited for the talent show. After reaching the place that is being recommended by the receptionist, they enter the restaurant.

Waiter: Good evening sir. How many of you are here?

Minhyuk: We got 9. Is there any availability?

Waiter: Deh. I will show you the place.

All of them follow the waiter. After they have seated down, the waiter hand them the menu and recommend the best dishes in the restaurant.

Waiter: So that will be all right?

Yonghwa: Deh. Thank you!

Waiter: I will excuse myself for now. Please hold on for your food.

The waiter exits the room but Minhyuk was actually following the waiter.

Minhyuk: Excuse me sir!

Waiter: Deh sir, is there anything you like to add in?

Minhyuk: Ani, I just want to ask you something. Actually it’s my friend birthday today. So I was thinking of buying a cake for her. Is there any cake shop around here?

Waiter: There is sir. It’s just two shops away from here.

Minhyuk: Deh thank you. Can I ask a favour from you?

Waiter: To surprise her?

Minhyuk: You can really read my mind. Deh, surprise her! Later after we eat, I will ask your worker to clean up the table. So that's the signal for you to come in with the cake.

Waiter: Deh sir. After you have bought the cake, you can past to me. I will hide it in the kitchen.

Minhyuk: Deh thank you. I'll excuse myself now. See you later and thanks for the help.

Minhyuk go back to the room to signal to Yonghwa that he's going out to buy a cake. However Yonghwa was talking to Seohyun that he doesn't realise the signal. He decided to text Krystal to accompany him instead.

Minhyuk: Krys, I thought of buying a cake for Seohyun. Can you accompany me? I don't really know her taste.

Krystal was talking to Yoona when all of the sudden her phone vibrate. She reads the message and look at Minhyuk.

Krystal: Deh oppa. But how are we going to escape from this room?

Minhyuk: Good idea! I don't know how too.

Krystal: I got an idea. Just agree with me when I ask you.

Minhyuk was wondering what was she's saying. He decided to wait...

Krystal: Wow!!!! When is the food coming? I'm so hungry!

Yonghwa: Chill Krys. I think it will come soon. We order a big serving, that's why it kind of slow.

Krystal: It’s boring in here. I notice they have a nice view when we come in. Anyone want to come along?

Minhyuk: Me! I'm so bored!

Seohyun: I will pass. I just want to relax here.

Yoona: I will follow you Krys.

Jungshin: I want to follow.

Jonghyun: Easy said, let leave hyung alone with Seohyun for a moment. We will go out and have a nice breathe okay?

Jungshin: Hahahaha! Okay hyung. Hyung, call me once the food arrive.

They exited the room leaving Yonghwa and Seohyun alone. Both of them chatted happily without knowing anything. The rest make their way out of the restaurant.

Minhyuk: Hyung actually me and Krystal have a reason why we exit the room.

Jonghyun: Bwo? You guys going dating?

Krystal: Ani oppa! We are planning to buy cake for Seohyun unnie. Minhyuk suggestion.

Jonghyun: Jinjja? MINHYUK?!? Seriously?? You are always stingy with your money.

Minhyuk: Hyung! You don't have to say that out loud! Since Seohyun came into hyung life, he has been smiling all day and even allows us to have more free time. He has become mature too! Don't you think?

Jungshin: You are correct Minhyuk! Let’s go buy for her cake.

They make their way to the cake shop and order the cake. The guys ask the girls for their opinion and they recommend a goguma cake. While paying, they receive a call from Yonghwa informing them that the food has arrived. They make their way back to the restaurant and handed the cake to the waiter. After that they enter the room and started eating. After they have eat fully, Minhyuk signal to the waiter to clean up the dishes. That signal means to bring the cake too. After a while, the waiter arrives with the cake. All of them sing the birthday song together.

Yonghwa: When did you guys prepare this?

Minhyuk: When we are out just now. Hehehehehe! Happy birthday Seohyun, sorry that there's no present from me. This is all I can do for you.

Seohyun: Ani Minhyuk! This is good enough! Thanks so much!

Yonghwa: Why not all of you wish something for Seohyun?

Krystal: I will start first! Thanks unnie for allowing me your housemate. Thanks for treating me like your own dongsaeng. I will study hard for school and make you proud!

Yoona: Hyunnie! Happy birthday! I wish that from today onwards you will lead a happy life and always remember that you have us okay? You can tell us your problem.

Sooyoung: Hyunnie, my turn. Ermmm, you should know that I'm not good with words but whatever it is do remember that I will always love you! Saranghae!

Jonghyun: Happy birthday Seohyun! Have a blast birthday ahead of you and I'm glad that we have a friend like you!

Jungshin: Annyeong! I'm not good with words but be happy and always keep smiling.

Minhyuk: Seohyun, happy birthday! It was nice having you as a friend. All I want to say thanks for coming into Yonghwa hyung life. Ever since you've come into his life, he has been smiling more. He is always cheerful and he became more matured! So thank you once again.

Yonghwa: So I guess it my turn. I was surprise with what Minhyuk told you but I'm glad that I've become more cheerful and matured ever since we met. I'm looking forward to spend my future with you! Saranghae.

Yonghwa stand up and give Seohyun a hug. Seohyun was blushing.

Seohyun: Thank you oppa and also the rest of you. It has been a long time since I have a wonderful birthday in fact i think this is the best birthday I've had ever since my parent and aunty passed away. Thanks guys for everything today. I will remember today for the rest of my life!

The rest of them give Seohyun a round of applause.

Minhyuk: Wow! We have been eating like for 3 hours! It's going 3.30pm now. Where shall we go after this?

Yonghwa: After this we will go back to the hotel and prepare ourselves for the talent time. We are going to stay there for a night so bring down all the stuff that you need okay? Meet you guys at the lobby at 7pm okay. Don't forget to bring the food for the BBQ party!

All of them: Deh!

They make their way back and went back to their room.


Seohyun Room

Krystal: Oh my god! I'm so nervous for my performance! I'm scared the guys won't like it!

Yoona: Don't worry too much! Its just a talent show for fun!

Seohyun: I'm more nervous than you are actually!

Sooyoung: Wae? You are just going to sing right?

Seohyun: Sing and also playing the guitar. I've been practising using Yonghwa oppa guitar at work.

Yoona: Wow! I've never heard you playing the guitar before! Looking forward to your performances!

Seohyun: Deh! I think it’s time for us to practise our dance. We can't afford to mess up at the last minute.

Krystal: Deh let's go!

The girls has decided to perform SNSD, I got a boy and also F(x), Rum Pum Pum Pum. Seohyun will be performing a song which she will be playing with a guitar for the first time. Krystal will be singing and also dancing to the song Single Lady by Beyonce. Sooyoung will be doing some gag. Yoona will be doing some acting with Sooyoung and also sing.


Yonghwa Room

Yonghwa: So have you guys prepare your individual talent?

Jonghyun: Deh hyung! I will be singing My Love from the OST Gentlemen Dignity.

Minhyuk: I will show them some of my drum skill and i will sing a short song called Star from Heartstring.

Jungshin: I will just be doing some gag and also a bit of magic trick. Hyung?

Yonghwa: I will be singing a song for Seohyun and also will be proposing to her to become my girlfriend. Anyway I just finished writing a song  for our band so i will be singing that song too.

Jonghyun: But i thought you guys are couple?

Yonghwa: Ani, we haven't make it official yet.

Minhyuk: Wow! Such a lucky girl Seohyun is, so jealous... anway indeed you are our leader! Even on a holiday, still you are thinking about the band. So we will be doing I'm a Loner, Voice, Starlight Night and also Y, Why right hyung?

Yonghwa: Deh like we have been practising. Nothing changes. So prepare ourselves okay. Get ready by 6 if possible, we will go and see the site first.

All of them: Deh hyung!

While they are practising, their doorbell ring.

Yonghwa: Wait a moment!

Yonghwa open the door and there was a delivery for him.

Yonghwa: Deh thank you so much!

Minhyuk: Hyung! What is that?

Yonghwa: I bought a jacket for all of us to use for today. All are the same with your name on it.

Jonghyun: Wow! Jjang! Daebak! So nice! Thanks!

Yonghwa: by the way can one of you pass this jacket to the girls and asked them to use it later on?

Minhyuk: I'll go!

Yonghwa: Deh hyukkie. Thanks and tell them not to be late okay.

Minhyuk: Deh hyung.

Minhyuk makes his way to the girls room and gave a little knock on the door.

Krystal: Hold on! Who is it?

Minhyuk: Its me Krys! I got something for you girls.

Krystal*opening the door*: Oppa! What is this?

Seohyun: jacket? For us?

Minhyuk: Deh Yonghwa hyung order this for us. The guys are also being given a piece with our name. So this jacket has your name on it, hyung asked me to tell you guys to use it later on. I think he want to take a group picture or something.

Yoona: Wow! So nice of Yonghwa oppa! Say thanks to him!

Minhyuk: Deh, so i will see you guys later on. Don't be late okay! Annyeong!

They bid farewell and begins their practise once again.


Finally it's 7pm. All of them gathered at the lobby. Everybody was wow-ed with the group jacket that they wore.

Minhyuk: We look like a bunch of kids that is going for some school trips.

Yonghwa: I’m glad that the jacket fits you girls.

Yoona: Thank you Yonghwa oppa! I really love the materials!

Sooyoung: Deh oppa! It looks so nice and feels so comfortable!

Yonghwa: Welcome girls. Shall we go to the beach now?

Seohyun: Deh oppa! I’m super excited about the talent show!

Yonghwa: Me too. Guys, help the girls with their stuff. Let’s go!!!


Minhyuk: May I be at your assistance ma’am Krystal?

Krystal: Hehehehehe oppa! It’s okay oppa. It’s not that heavy.

Minhyuk: Please let me help you or not later Yonghwa hyung will scold me for not being a gentleman.

Krystal: Deh oppa, I’ll help you carry your bag.

Minhyuk: Gomawo Krys!


Jonghyun: Can I help you with anything Yoona?

Yoona: It’s okay oppa. My stuff is not that heavy.

Jonghyun: But I saw that you are struggling carrying that food just now. Never mind just pass to me that food. I will help you carry it.

Yoona: It’s okay oppa.

Jonghyun: Ah cham! This girl can be stubborn at time.

Jonghyun snatch the foods from her and just walk off.

Yoona: OPPA! AH CHAM!!

Yoona chase after Jonghyun and walk by his side.


Sooyoung: I didn’t carry much stuff so don’t have to help me.

Jungshin: Wow! I’m glad that you didn’t carry much time. I am having difficulty just carrying my stuff. By chance can you help me instead?

Sooyoung: What kind of a guy are you to ask a girl to carry your stuff?

Jungshin: Please!! Pretty please!!!

Sooyoung: Ah jinjja! You better help me later on!

Although Sooyoung reluctantly want to help Jungshin carrying his stuff but she felt pity looking at Jungshin carrying the heavy stuff.


Yonghwa: Hyun do you need any help?

 

Seohyun: I guess you need more help than I do oppa. Look at yourselves. You seem like you are running away from home. Come here I will help you.

 

Yonghwa: It’s okay hyun. I can’t ask my love to carry my stuff. I don’t want you to injure yourselves.

 

Seohyun: it’s okay oppa. I’m not carrying any heavy stuff. I only have my bag pack with me. Let me help you oppa *acting all cute*

 

Yonghwa: I didn’t know that you can be this cute. How can I not have fallen in love with you nae sarang! Arraso hyun. Here help me to carry my bag okay. The rest are too heavy for you.

 

Seohyun: Deh oppa! 

 

 

What will happen to their talent time? Stay tune! Sorry for missing for too long! was damn busy... but now finally i got myself a free time.