being comfortable...

An unconditional love

Since Krystal agreed with the so called date. Minhyuk decided to go to his favourite coffee house. He just loves going there because of the comfortable ambience and the friendly service.
 

Krystal: So where are we going for coffee?

Minhyuk: We will be going to my favourite coffee house.

Krystal: Jinjja? Is it a long trip?

Minhyuk: Ani, we are about to reach soon anyway.

Krystal: Ouhokay.

 

Krystal is still kind of awkward with Minhyuk. However she find that Minhyuk is quite a gentleman, cute, handsome and have a killer smile that will kill any girl. The same goes to Minhyuk. He find that Krystal is so feminine (just his type), cute, pretty and have a sweet smile that make all the guys melt. Finally after a 5 minute drive, they arrive at the coffee house. Minhyuk help Krystal in unbuckling her seatbelt and also open the door for her. It’s just what every girl ever dream of. After locking the car door, they enter the coffee house.
 

Server: Oh hyung, you are here. As per normal?

Minhyuk: Deh, and… Krystal what would you like?

Krystal: Anything, you can decide for me.

Minhyuk: Ermmm, make it two of my normal. We’ll be sitting at the same spot.

Server: Deh hyung. Have a nice day.
 

While making their way to the seat,

 

Krystal: it’s seem that you always come here.

Minhyuk: Deh, I’m always here almost twice a week. Just see the ambience, it’s quite comfortable and I like to compose my song here.

Krystal: Bwo? Compose? You compose song?

Minhyuk: Deh, and this is actually my favourite seat. Come here, have a seat.

 

Minhyuk pull out the chair for her and take a seat opposite of her.
 

Minhyuk: I’m not actually a composer. I’m in this band called CN BLUE. We are just starting to make our debut. I’m a drummer. But I like to compose song. Once I’m done, I will show it to my hyung. If they approve then we will be working on that song.

Krystal: So that means you are popular in Korea?

Minhyuk: I wish Krystal! I really hope. But our band decided to take things slow. Instead of going straight for an audition, we decided to make ourselves known by performing at subway or street. We just love sharing our music with them. We are popular in Japan, so we decided to try our luck here in Korea.

Krystal: Wow! DAEBAK! Someday you should sing me a song okay.

Minhyuk: If we were to meet again Krystal-shi.

Krystal: Hahaha, yeah you're right.

Server: here you go hyung and to your lovely friend.

Krystal: thank you sir.

Minhyuk: thank you. I will pay later okay. keep my bill first because maybe I will order more later.

Server: deh hyung, enjoy!


 

Once the server have return to his work...

 

Minhyuk: this is my most favourite drink here. have a taste

Krystal: *sip* wow! What a sweet taste of coffee they got. I'm not really a fan of coffee but this is DAEBAK!!!

Minhyuk: I'm glad that you like my taste. By the way, since you're still young you should be studying right?

Krystal: yup! Since I was from California, I asked for a transfer here. it was being approve but since it's school holiday so I will be only starting school in 2 month time.

Minhyuk: So what do you intend to do? 2 month is a long holiday.

Krystal: I'm thinking of finding a part-time job since I need some income to pay for my rental.

Minhyuk: oh deh. But whenever you are free, you can come down my workplace and watch our performance. Recently we were given an offer to work at this bar called "Te Amo". You can come down once in a while if you are free. By the way, here's my number. Whenever you feel like talking to someone or what, just give me a call. Or maybe if you went to the bar, just give me a call so that we can meet for a while.

Krystal: Deh, thank you. By the way, I'm sorry that I need to trouble you earlier on by picking me up. Thank so much for your help and if weren't for you,  I think I will still be at the airport figuring myself how to go to the house.

Minhyuk: ani, it’s okay. I'm glad that we met.

Krystal: Deh, me too.
 

After a long conversation, they decided to go home. Although Minhyuk don't want to end the awesome evening, but he does not have any other choice. Krystal also hope that she spend more time with Minhyuk. After reaching to her house...
 

Minhyuk: I have a great evening with you. thank so much!

Krystal: deh, me too. thank once again.

Minhyuk: Deh. I hope you will give me a call soon.

Krystal: Deh, I will certainly give you a call soon.

 

Both of them parted their way. Krystal make her way into Seohyun house. She is just praying that someday she will meet with Minhyuk once again. Minhyuk on the other hand,.was driving home but all he can think of is Krystal. Minhyuk will definitely not forget what happen today.
 

After 3 day have passed...*at night about 8pm*

 

Krystal was bored at home so she decided to go to Han River. It's a place that held lot of memories. She was once here with her brother. After reaching the place, she decided to take a seat at the same bench she sat with her brother. All of the sudden, tears are the only one that accompanied here. All of the memories she had with her brother return. She miss her brother so much. She was cold so she put her hand in her jacket pocket. She found a piece a note. She open the note and a number reveal. She decided to try calling the number.
 

*Ring ring ring ring...*

Minhyuk: Annyeonghaseyo, Minhyuk here..How can I help you?

Krystal: Minhyuk-shi... this is... ermmmm... Krystal here. remember me?

Minhyuk: Oh Krystal! Of course I remember! how can I forget someone so pretty and have a sweet smile!

Krystal: hahaha! I'm glad you remember. I'm sorry for disturbing you at this timing.

Minhyuk: Ani, I'm bored anyway. got nothing to do. I'm glad that you called me. I was thinking when will you call me.

Krystal: hahaha! sorry for calling late.

Minhyuk: It's okay. where are you? not going out tonight?

Krystal: I'm actually outside now. at the han river.

Minhyuk: bwo? at this timing? with this weather? don't tell me you are alone!

Krystal: yeah, I'm alone. just wanna take the fresh air.

Minhyuk: ermmm....is it okay if I were to meet you there? I mean like to accompany you. I'm bored anyway.

Krystal: up to you. if you are here, I won't be that lonely.

Minhyuk: okay then! I will get ready now. I will see you in abit okay.

Krystal: deh, take care!


 

Minhyuk get himself ready. he was scared that Krystal will be cold so he bring an extra jacket for her. actually he kind of miss Krystal, that why he make up the excuse that he was bored so that he can meet her again.


 

Minhyuk: Hyung (referring to yonghwa), I will be going out for awhile.

Yonghwa: at this timing? with who?

Minhyuk: Just someone. will be back soon.

Yonghwa: is it a girl?Jashik!! Bad Minhyuk!

Minhyuk: merong!!!
 

Minhyuk then exit his dorm and make his way to the han river. He actually drive more quicker than his normal speed. He was just scare that Krystal will catch a cold because of the cold weather. After reaching his destination, he look for Krystal. It was kind of drizzling so he brought an umbrella along with him. After searching high and low for Krystal, his gaze caught upon this shadowy figure which is at the far end. Something about that figure just tells him that it was Krystal. He decided to went over and ended up it was indeed Krystal. He sneaks behind her.
 

Minhyuk: You know you can get a cold right? Wearing a thin layer with no umbrella.

Krystal: OMO! You scare me so bad!

Minhyuk: Hahahaha! Mian! Here, use this jacket. I bought it for you.

Krystal: Deh, thank you! Have you been here for quite some time?

Minhyuk: Ani, I just arrive. Wae?

Krystal: Oh nothing.
 

Actually Krystal was afraid that Minhyuk was here for quite some times since she had just finished crying. Minhyuk can see from Krystal eyes that she had been crying. He’s not sure if he can ask her.

 

Minhyuk: So what are you doing here?

Krystal: Ani, just taking the night air.

Minhyuk: Oh! Ermmm….

Krystal: Wae?

Minhyuk: Have you been crying?

Krystal: Huh??? Ani… Maybe it was cold, that why. *Krystal was shock when Minhyuk ask this to her*

Minhyuk: But your eyes…

Krystal: Ani, I’m fine. Seriously.

Minhyuk: Ouhokay, I’m glad that you are fine. But anything, you can share with me okay. Don’t be shy.

Krystal: Deh. Do you want to grab some supper of this? My treat!

Minhyuk: Wow! It’s rarely a pretty lady treat me supper, why not! Ka-ja! It’s quite cold here.

Krystal: Deh, but do you know any good food? It’s been awhile since i ate Korea food!

Minhyuk: Deh, I will bring you over to my parent restaurant.

Krystal: Your parent owns a restaurant?

Minhyuk: Hahaha! Deh! Ka-ja!

 

Both of them make their way to Minhyuk restaurant! Once arrive at the restaurant, all the worker greeted Minhyuk.

 

Worker: Annyeong hyung! It’s been awhile you’ve not be here.

Minhyuk: Deh, I’ve been busy with my music life. Is my parent here?

Worker: Ani hyung, they went back already. By the way hyung, is that your girlfriend?

Minhyuk: BWO? Girlfriend?!?! Ani, she’s just my friend friend. Any available seat?

Worker: Deh hyung, you can go up if you want.

Minhyuk: Okay, just give us my regular order okay.

 

Upon reaching their table…

 

Krystal: Wow! What a lovely restaurant your parent has. So elegant.

Minhyuk: Hahaha! Deh, they actually asked me to take over. But I don’t have the time since I’m busy with my music life.

Krystal: So what have you been doing these days?

Minhyuk: Thinking about you… Hahahaha! I’m just joking. I’m busy composing new song. How about you?

Krystal: I was just sight-seeing here and there.

Minhyuk: Alone?

Krystal: Yeah. But it’s kind of fun going alone you know. You won’t feel the rush to be here and there and you can take your own sweet time.

Minhyuk: That’s true. But if you want to go anywhere, just give me a call. I’m bored at time just staying at home.

Krystal: Deh. Wow! The food is here…

 

Both of them were eating like there’s no tomorrow. It’s been a while since Minhyuk had come to his family restaurant. He simply likes his parents cooking. It’s been a while for Krystal too, not eating Korean food. After a random talk here and there, their stomachs are full and they are just leaning at their chair without talking anything. Minhyuk decided to start a conversation.

 

Minhyuk: So Krystal, do you have any siblings?

 

*The moment Krystal hears about sibling, her facial expression changes. Her eye begins to be watery*

 

Minhyuk: Are you okay? I’m sorry if I asked about that.

Krystal: Ani, its okay. Actually I have an older brother only. I’m the youngest in the family. However when I was 16 which is 2 years ago, my brother passed away. He met with an accident.

Minhyuk: OH! I’m so sorry that I asked something that can bring painful memory to you.

Krystal: Ani, it’s okay. I’ve been like shutting myself from this world since my brother passed away. I didn’t even talk much with my parents. I didn’t even have a best friend to talk about all this to them. So I decided to change my life by coming here. I just want to live like how I used to live.

Minhyuk: I’m glad you are trying to move on Krystal. It’s quite hard for us to move on once we lost our love one. However you must also remember that they are always looking after us wherever they are. Do you want to hear about one quote I personally created myself?

Krystal: Deh?

Minhyuk: A minute of sadness is equivalent to every 60 second of your happiness taken away. Whenever you are sad, just try to push that sadness away. I’ve lost my best friend when I was young. However I know deep down he don’t want me to be sad of my lost.

Krystal: You kind of right actually.

Minhyuk: I’m sorry that I talk about it.

Krystal: Hahaha! It’s okay. Kind of funny actually.

Minhyuk: What do you mean funny?

Krystal: This is my first time talking about my brother to anyone. We just met like 4 days ago but yet I feel comfortable with you. I feel like you are my long lost friend.

Minhyuk: It’s great, don’t you think? At least you won’t feel that lonely anymore. MINHYUK TO THE RESCUE!

Krystal: HAHAHAHAHAHA! JINJJA!!!

Minhyuk: See, laughing and smiling is the medicine in our daily life. So don’t worry okay. It’s late already. Let’s go home. I’ll send you home.

Krystal: It’s okay. I can go home on my way. My house is like 10 minute’s walk only.

Minhyuk: Then I will walk with you. It’s not good for a girl to be walking by herself middle of the night.

Krystal: Wow! You are really a gentleman. Okay then. I’m sorry to trouble you once again.

Minhyuk: It is always my pleasure to send home a beautiful and pretty girl.

Krystal: AH CHAM!

 

Both of them make their exit from the restaurant. Krystal was still amazed of how open she can be with Minhyuk but not her parents. She just feel comfortable talking to him. Minhyuk on the other side feels great that Krystal actually open up to him. He hope that they will be close friends from now onwards. After a 10 minutes walk, they finally reach Krystal house. Both of them bid their farewell and separate ways.

 


Hie guys! Hope you enjoy my fanfic. Stay tune for the next chapter. By the way, please please please VOTE FOR SHINEE! SNSD! CNBLUE! for the MAMA! ESPECIALLY SNSD! I WANT THEM TO WIN THE BEST FEMALE GROUP!