A chance not to be missed...

An unconditional love

After Krystal asked a transfer from her school, she heads down to the immigration office to do her visa. After the immigration officer told her that she will need to come back after 3 days, she decided to head down to the mall and to buy all the stuff that is necessary for her needs when she’s at Korea. After getting all her stuffs, she head back home. When she entered her house, her dad calls her over to his office room.

Krystal: Deh appa?

Krystal appa: I heard that you want to stay in Korea? How long do you intend to stay there?

Krystal: I’m not sure. Maybe I will be staying there for good.

Krystal appa: Are you sure of staying there by your own? Why must you have the thought of moving there? Your family is here right?

Krystal: Yes appa, I want to stay there on my own. Yes, appa and omma are here but not my oppa. Like what I told omma, I just want to have a better life. The more I stay here, the more I will think of oppa. I know oppa will be happy if he sees me happy.

Krystal appa: How about all of us move there? We can take care of you over there.

Krystal: Appa, please! Just stop taking care of me. I’m 18 this year. I’m not 8 anymore. Just let me live an independent life. Just let me be free for once.

Krystal was frustrated of how her parent is holding her back from going to Korea. She actually raises her voice because of her anger and cried. Krystal father saw that his daughter is crying, he immediately hugs her daughter.

Krystal appa: Okay, I won’t hold you back anymore. You are old enough to think what is right and what is wrong. I won’t refrain you from going but please do contact us on a regular basis and continue your study. If you need money, just call us. We will send the money over to you.

Krystal: I’m sorry appa for being angry with you. I’m just sick of my daily life right now. I really want to be happy again. I promise you that I will contact you every week and will complete my studies no matter what. You have to take care of yourself and don’t forget to go for your appointment twice a month. Take care of omma okay.

Krystal appa: I will darling. You better take care of yourself too. Don’t skip your meals.

After Krystal father wipe away Krystal tears, Krystal excuse herself so that she can go back to her room.


 

Krystal POV *While lying down on her bed and holding her brother picture*

“Oppa, how are you doing there? I hope you are fine. As you can see, I’m busy preparing myself to go over to Korea. I may make a reckless decision back then, but I believe that by me going there I will seek my happiness again. I know you want me to be happy again, I will oppa. I just hope you will watch over omma and appa for me since I won’t be here for them. I know they will be sad since I will be there for good. But I hope they understand for once. I will keep praying that you are in a safe place and you must pray for us too. Saranghae oppa.”

After a few tossing here and there, she finally went to bed.


 

The next morning…

*Ring Ring…* *Krystal was awoken by the call*


 

Krystal: Hello…

Officer: Hello, good morning ma’am. May I speak to Krystal Jung please?

Krystal: Good morning to you too ma’am. This is Krystal speaking. Who is it on the line?

Officer: Hi! I’m calling from the immigration office. I would like you to come down and collect your visa since it is completed.

Krystal: Oh really? Okay, I will come down this afternoon. Thank you so much for your hard work ma’am.

Officer: okay, see you soon Miss Krystal.

*End of call*


 

After ending the call, she immediately gets herself ready and heads down the immigration office. The faster the visa is done, the faster she can book her flight to Korea. After finish collecting her visa, she heads down the flight agency and book her flight to Korea.


 

Krystal: Hi. I will like to book a flight to Korea.

Travel agent: A flight to Korea? When would you like to depart ma’am?

Krystal: As soon as possible. If there’s a flight for tomorrow, it will be better.

Travel agent: Tomorrow? Hold on ma’am, I will check for you.

*After about 5 minute of checking*

Travel agent: Sorry ma’am. We do not have a flight for tomorrow but instead the day after. How long do you intend to stay there ma’am?

Krystal: The day after will be good. I’m intending of staying there for good since I’m half Korean.

Travel Agent: Have you done all the paperwork? Importantly your visa?

Krystal: Yes, I was actually from the immigration office just now. They gave me a called saying that my paperwork are all done. So I quickly head down here after my visit there.

Travel Agent: Okay since you have settle everything, all I need now is your paperwork and your passport so that I can book a flight for you.

Krystal: okay ma'am, here you go.

After waiting for a few minutes...

Travel Agent: here you go ma'am. I've book your flight. It will be the day after tomorrow at 5.30am. You will be reaching at 12pm, so that means 2.30pm in Korean timing. So please do take note that you need to be there 2 hours before...

Krystal: thank you so much ma'am. Appreciate your hard work.

Travel Agent: it's my duty as your travel agent and I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your stay there.

Krystal: thank you ma'am. Have a nice day. Bye!

Krystal was so happy that she will be leaving California the day after tomorrow. She decided to give Seohyun a call to inform her when she will be reaching there.

*Ring ring...*

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo Krystal-shi.

Krystal: how to you know that I will be calling you Seohyun-shi?

Seohyun: Hahahaha! I save your number that's why I knew it was you.

Krystal: oh Jinjja? Hahahaha!! By the way, I'm calling to inform you that I will be reaching Korea the day after tomorrow at 2.30pm. So I think I will reach your house about 5pm or maybe earlier...

Seohyun: Jinjja??? Wow! How about I fetch you from the airport? I've nothing on that day and you are not familiar with the road here anyway. You can get lost you know. Maybe we can grab something to eat before heading to my house.

Krystal: you want to fetch me? It will be troublesome for you Seohyun-shi.

Seohyun: ani! I'm fine with it. So no more arguing. You are younger than me anyway, so you should listen to what your unnie is saying. Hehehehehe!!

Krystal: deh unnie! Thank you so much! I will message you my flight detail okay.

Seohyun: deh! See you soon and have a safe trip coming here.

*End of call*

After hanging up the call, she decided to head down to the cemetery and give her brother her last visit before going to Korea. After visiting the cemetery, she heads back home and inform her parents about her flight. Her parent was shock of how fast she actually book her flight. It makes them feels quite upset that their daughter are going to a country that are far away from them in just 2 days’ time. But no matter how sad they are, they decided to give the fullest support to her and bless her with her trip.

Finally the day had come for her to make her way to the Korea. She wake up and get all her belongings ready and make her way to the airport. Her parents are not able to send her as they don’t want her to see them crying.

After a few hours in the flight, she finally reach Korea. Once she collected her luggage, she exited the airport. She was hoping that Seohyun will be holding some kind of card since she forget to ask a description of Seohyun. Suddenly she notice a pure white skin lady holding a paper saying “Krystal Jung”. She make her way towards that lady and…

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Seohyun-shi!

Seohyun: And you must me Krystal. Oh my god! You have such a beautiful skin and look so pretty!

Krystal: Ani, you look prettier than me Seohyun-shi.

Seohyun: Hahahaha! Okay, both of us look pretty okay. By the way, since you are 1 year old younger than me, you can call me unnie.

Krystal: Deh, unnie. You can call me Krystal or Krys itself. By the way, it has been a long time since I’m here. There are a lot of changes here. It became prettier here! Can’t wait to go sightseeing. But i think it best we make our way to your house since my luggages are quite heavy.

Seohyun: Okay sure. Why not you make your way to the entrance first. I need to go to the toilet for a while.

Krystal: Deh, I’ll wait for you there.

Seohyun make her way to the toilet. Krystal was having difficulty with her luggage since it was heavy. On top of that, she does not know the way to the entrance. She was literally dragging her luggage and all of the sudden a small girl ran into her and fall.

Krystal: Are you okay little girl?

Little girl: *Sobbing* I’m fine; my elbow just hurt a bit.

Krystal: OMO! Come here, I’ll help you up little girl. Where’s your mum?

Little girl: Over there. I’m sorry for banging into you. OMO! Your luggage, there’s a hole in it. Please don't tell my omma. She will scold me.

Krystal: Ani little girl, I won't tell your mother. Come I will search your mum with you.

Krystal helps the little girl to find her mother. Her luggage was ruin so she just tries dragging with an extra careful. After ensuring the little girl is safe with her mother, Krystal makes her way to find the entrance. Suddenly her phone call ring.

Krystal: Deh unnie… Where are you?

Seohyun: I’m sorry Krys. I will call my friend to fetch you from the airport. My workplace needs me to be there since there are not enough workers there.

Krystal: It’s okay unnie. I can just take the cab down to your house.

Seohyun: No, no. You just wait for my friend there. The house passcode is 0628.

Krystal: Deh unnie. Take care while working unnie. Annyeong!

*End of call*

Seohyun gave a call to Yonghwa since Yonghwa is the only want that she trust.

Yonghwa: Annyeong hyun! What up?

Seohyun: Annyeong Yong. I actually need a favour from you. Are you free now?

Yonghwa: Why you sound so urgent? I had an appointment in 1 hour time. Why?

Seohyun: Ani, I got a new tenant today. I actually left her at the airport because Gary-sajangnim called me saying that he needs me there now. So I was thinking of asking you to fetch her since I trust you more than other people.

Yonghwa: I think I can ask my friend to fetch her. Don’t worry; he’s quite a good guy. Just trust me.

Seohyun: Okay then. She’s at the entrance of the airport. Her name is Krystal Jung. She’s wearing a light blue dress.

Yonghwa: Deh hyunnie. I will ask my friends to be there okay. By the way, I will be starting work tomorrow. We can see each other more often then. Take care while on your way to work okay.

Seohyun: Deh oppa. You too okay. Take care. OPPA! I forget to tell you to send her to my home.

Yonghwa: Deh hyun! Annyeong.

Yonghwa call his friend.

Yonghwa: Ya! Where are you?

Minhyuk: I’m driving to the airport right now. I need to buy something over there. Wae?

Yonghwa: Good! Can you help my friend by picking her friend up and sending her home?

Minhyuk: BWO? Her and her friend is also her? Hyung, when have you been friending with a girl? Why don’t we know about it?

Yonghwa: YA!! Just do me this favour okay. I can’t help her since I got an appointment. By the way, her name is Krystal Jung and she wearing a light blue dress, she will be standing at the entrance. I will message you the address you need to send her to. Pick her up for me okay! Message me once you are done. I promise you I will buy you whatever you want once I got my pay. Saranghae!

Yonghwa quickly hang up his phone. He knew no matter how resistant Minhyuk is, he will still fetch Krystal up. Minhyuk has no choice but to pick the girl up. So he drives faster to the airport. After a 10 minute drive, he finally reaches the entrance. He slow down his speed so that he can spot Krystal. While driving, he notices a pure white skin lady, which looks so innocent and have a beautiful smile. He notices that the girl is wearing a light blue dress. “It must be her”, he thinks. He stops his car in front of the girl and exit from the car. He headed to the girl.

Minhyuk: Annyeonghaseyo, are you by any chance Krystal Jung?

Krystal: Deh, are you the one going to pick me up?

Minhyuk: Look like it’s you then. Deh, come on just take a seat. I will put your luggage in the boot.

Krystal: But…

Minhyuk: OMO! What happen to your luggage? We should grab you a new luggage.

Krystal: Ani, it’s okay Mr…

Minhyuk: I’m sorry! I forget to introduce myself just now. Kang Minhyuk. But you can call me Minhyuk. Just drop the mr. I’m still young anyway.

Krystal: Deh, by the way I’m sorry to trouble you okay.

Minhyuk: It’s okay Krystal. Come on, it’s time to send you home.

Krystal: Gomawo Minhyuk

Minhyuk act like a gentleman should act. He opens the door for Krystal and also put on the seatbelt for her. Normally Minhyuk does not care of doing all this, but just something about Krystal that makes him act that way. Krystal was shock that Minhyuk is such a gentleman. Although he’s cute and have a killer smile, just something about him is capturing her attention. After ensuring that both of them are using the seatbelt, Minhyuk start his car engine and make his way to send her home. Since it was a quiet ride, Minhyuk try to start a conversation.

Minhyuk: So you went for a holiday?

Krystal: Ani, I actually live at California since I was born. I’m just thinking of living at another environment, so that I came here since I’m half Korean anyway.

Minhyuk: wow! California! But still, your Korean is fluent.

Krystal: Deh, my mum enrol for me Korean lesson when I was young. By the way, how old are you?

Minhyuk: I’m 19 this year. How about you?

Krystal: I’m 18 this year.

Minhyuk: wow! But you look mature! 18 and living in Korea alone? You have a house here?

Krystal: yeah, my parents kind of agree with my decision Nope, that’s why I’m renting a place at Seohyun-shi place.

Minhyuk thinking in his head *Seohyun? So Seohyun must be the girl that is friend with hyung! I must ask him about this girl once I get back! CHAM!*

Minhyuk: Oh deh… how long have you not been in Korea?

Krystal: Ermmm, I think about 10 years. A lot of things changes here. I was amazed that the airport is much nicer than the last time I visited here.

Minhyuk: Hahahaha! Are you in a hurry getting home?

Krystal: Wae-yo?

Minhyuk: I was just thinking of having some coffee before we head back home. Kind of tired, since I was out the whole day today

Krystal was actually feeling guilty since he claimed that he was tired so she decided to inform Seohyun before agreeing to Minhyuk. She was scared that Seohyun will be worried about her. After getting a reply from Seohyun, she told Minhyuk that he agree with having a cup of coffee before heading back home. Minhyuk was smiling away knowing that Krystal actually agreed to his so called “date”.


 

Hey guys! I'm back once again. it actually took me 2 days to finish this chapter. anyway guys, please keep voting for Girl's Generation, Shinee, CN Blue of the 2013 MAMA ! I was quite upset that f(x) actually beat Grls Generation! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for them! Vote every single day.

Here the link... 

http://mama.interest.me/poll