theme park ..

An unconditional love

After both of them exited the travel agency building, they make their way to the theme park. They decided to take the bus instead of the cab. After waiting for about 10 minutes, the bus finally arrives. They both are seated together. Seohyun was a bit cold due to the temperature of the bus. She was rubbing her hand together to keep herself warm.

Yonghwa: Here! Use my jacket.

Seohyun: Ani oppa. I’m fine.

Yonghwa: You are really stubborn hyun! *Yonghwa then cover Seohyun with the jacket.*

Seohyun: You are stubborn yourself too oppa! MERONG!

Yonghwa: HAHAHAHA! Don’t do that hyun! You look extremely cute!

Seohyun: Ah! JINJJA! Can you stop teasing me then?

Yonghwa: Arraso! Just you the jacket for now okay hyun?

Seohyun: Deh oppa. But if you are cold, tell me okay?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. So I was just wondering about something. What do you want to do in Jejudo?

Seohyun: Ermmm… I’m not sure too. But my aunty once told me that if we are going to Jejudo, we should watch the sun set and also sun rise. She said that it will be the memorable experience if you watch them.

Yonghwa: Jinjja? Is that why you want to go?

Seohyun: Yeah. I never had seen the sun set or sun rise before. I’ve been really want to see them!

Yonghwa: OH! No wonder…

Seohyun: How about you? Why do you want to go Jejudo or should I say for a holiday?

Yonghwa: I think I should give the guys a holiday since they have been practising a lot. Due to our commitment to music, we actually sacrifice a lot! So that why I just want them to have a rest from everything.

Seohyun: Wow, they really have such a wonderful leader and hyung to take care of them.

Yonghwa: Ani they deserve them anyway. Hyun can I ask something?

Seohyun: Deh oppa…

Yonghwa: Have you ever been in a relationship before? I mean I’m just asking, don’t misunderstand me okay…

Seohyun: Hahahaha… It’s okay oppa. Actually I never fall in love with any guy before. In fact I’m never really did what we did with any guy before. Like going to a holiday together, going to the theme park together. As for Jinwoon, he is the one that will always drag me instead of I willingly go with him.

Yonghwa: BWO?!?! You never fall in loved before? Why?

Seohyun: I don’t know. I think I’m still too young to fall in love back then. Back then I’m just worrying about how I’m going to live my life since I’ve no parents and no one to support me. But hopefully the right guy from me that GOD sends to me will patiently wait for me. How about you?

Yonghwa: I’ve been in a relationship before but I think back then I’m too young the meaning for love.

Seohyun: What’s the difference with love and like?

Yonghwa: BWO?!?! You are asking me that???

Seohyun: I never have that kind of feelings, that why I’m asking you…

Yonghwa: Ermmm, the difference… Like is a wonderful thing but when you find love it’s a spectacular and beautiful thing that two people can share with one another. Love will make you do things that you never thought you would do and like will not. Love is a different thing because love runs deeper than like. Love is more forgiving and more giving than like. You wouldn't just give anything to somebody you liked, but you would for the person that you love because it’s more special and precious. Like is a precious thing, it just doesn't get put into the same category as love because they are so opposite. Liking somebody just likes somebody but loving somebody means making more sacrifice, being more giving and being a little bit more honest with somebody.

Seohyun: Wow… So complicated…

Yonghwa: For now it may be complicated. Someday when you experience love, you will now how LOVE can make your life so wonderful!

Seohyun: Have you experience that kind of Love before?

Yonghwa: Not yet, but I hope it will be soon.

Seohyun: OMMO! We are about to reached! Press the bell!

Seohyun was wondering what Yonghwa meant by hoping it will be soon. Since she never experience love before, she is very clueless of this. Yonghwa on the other hand was shocked he said that kind of things. Is Yonghwa really fallen in love with Seohyun? That’s was the question he kept asking himself.

Soon they arrive at the theme park. Seohyun is excited as she has wanted to go to the theme park. Yonghwa find Seohyun cute as she is excited over the little stuff.

Yonghwa: So which ride should we go first?

Seohyun: Ermmm, how about the cruise there? It look awesome. We can see more ride when we took it!

Yonghwa: Alright then! Let’s go…

Seohyun: Ommo! Look at that bear, so cute!

Yonghwa: You want that?

Seohyun: Bwo? Aniyo. It’s okay.

Yonghwa: Deh…

Both of them head towards the boat at took it. After the cruise, they took the lakeside boat, ghost house. Seohyun was scared that she actually holds to Yonghwa arm unintentionally. Yonghwa was happy that Seohyun actually holds onto his arm as it makes him feel like he’s there to protect her. Seohyun holds onto Yonghwa arm all the way till they exited the ghost house.

Seohyun: Wow! I’m not going for this anymore! I feel like crying whenever the ghost pops out!

Yonghwa: HAHAHAHA! Are you really that scare?

Seohyun: Of course! I hate horror movie especially! Anything that can make my heart stop beating!

Yonghwa: Hahahaha! So what should we take next?

Seohyun: How about that ride? The Gyro Drop?

Yonghwa: But you are wearing a skirt…

Seohyun: Oh, you are right! *Seohyun pouted*

Yonghwa: Hahaha! You look cute when you pouted. It’s okay; you can cover it with the jacket.

Seohyun: Jinjja? Thank you oppa.

Both of them took the ride. They took the ride 4 times since they enjoyed the ride. After that ride, they took the other rides.

Yonghwa: Since we experience the entire ride already, shall we go to the ghost house for the last time before heading for our dinner?

Seohyun: BWO? Shiro!

Yonghwa: Wae? Are you scare?

Seohyun: Of course! Please oppa!

Yonghwa: How about you grant me this wish, then I will grant you one of your wish? I’m here right? I will protect you. When we enter, just hold onto my hand okay? I will protect you.

Seohyun: Deh? Hold onto your hand? Jinjja? You will grant my wish?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. I will grant your wish and just hold my hand. If you are scare, you can even hug me.

Seohyun: Ah, deh…

They head toward the ghost house. Seohyun really hate the ride since she is so afraid of ghost. Yonghwa on the other hand like it as it’s the opportunity for him to hold onto Seohyun hands. Once they are in front of the ghost house, Yonghwa offer his hand to Seohyun. Seohyun hold onto his hand. “Trust me, I will protect you” is what Yonghwa whisper to Seohyun before entering. Seohyun holds onto Yonghwa hand more tightly and gave a smile. Yonghwa feel great that Seohyun actually believe in him. Seohyun stay close to Yonghwa when they entered the house. Whenever there are ghosts, Seohyun will ended up holding to Yonghwa hand more tightly. After they exited the house, Seohyun say thanks to Yonghwa. Yonghwa just replied with a smile. Yonghwa excuse himself as he needs to go to the washroom. While he was returning to Seohyun, Yonghwa walk past the shop that attracts Seohyun attention. He decided to buy Seohyun the bear that she find cute. He makes his way to Seohyun while hiding the bears as much as possible.

Seohyun: Okay let’s go! Where shall we eat dinner?

Yonghwa: Shall we go to Minhyuk family restaurant?

Seohyun: Minhyuk own a restaurant?

Yonghwa: It’s actually his parent. The food is nice there! I really love eating there.

Seohyun: Oh! Let’s go then!

Yonghwa: By the way hyun, this is a present from me.

Seohyun: OH!! SO CUTE! You shouldn’t have wasted your money.

Yonghwa: It’s okay. Just take it as a momentum that we actually visited this theme park together!

Seohyun: Deh oppa. Dinner is on me okay!

Yonghwa: Of course it’s on you! You promised!

Seohyun: Hahaha! Deh oppa.

Yonghwa: So how was today?

Seohyun: I really had a lot of fun! Oppa?

Yonghwa: I had fun too and I’m glad that you had fun too.

Seohyun: Deh oppa, I had too much fun that I think I can just continue playing the ride.

Yonghwa: We shall visit this place together in the future again okay?

Seohyun: Jinjja? Okay oppa!

They keep talking and talking finally they arrive at Minhyuk restaurant.

Minhyuk father: Oh Yonghwa! What brings you here? And who is this beautiful lady?

Yonghwa: Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi. I’m here for dinner and it’s been a long time since we met too.

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi. My name is Seo Joo hyun, but you can call me Seohyun. I’m Yonghwa and Minhyuk colleague.

Minhyuk father: Annyeonghaseyo Yonghwa and Seohyun-shi. How have you been Yonghwa? Indeed it’s been a long time that we met. How’s your life?

Yonghwa: Everything is great. As you know, we are always busy composing song. How about you ahjussi? How’s your health?

Minhyuk father: Everything is fine. Since I got out of the hospital, things have been normal back.

Seohyun: Aigooo, what happen ahjussi?

Minhyuk father: Before I continue, shall we take a seat?

Seohyun: Deh ahjussi.

*After being seated down*

Minhyuk father: So where were we? Oh yeah! My health. Recently I fainted because of my low blood pressure.

Seohyun: Oh, are you feeling much better now?

Minhyuk father: Deh, a lot better. But a bit troublesome since I got to keep going to the hospital for a check-up.

Seohyun: If you want to keep healthy, that’s the only ahjussi. By the way I know of one medicine that is good for low blood pressure. I will bring it over or pass to Minhyuk when I had the medicine okay?

Minhyuk father: Ommo! You shouldn’t trouble yourself Seohyun-shi.

Seohyun: Nothing is troublesome for me ahjussi. I’m working the same place with them, so I can pass it to Minhyuk. By the way ahjussi, you can be comfortable with me.

Minhyuk father: Hahaha! Deh Seohyun. What a good daughter you are. How I wish I got a daughter like you.

Seohyun: Hahahaha, Aniyo ahjussi.

Minhyuk father: So Yonghwa, your usual is it?

Yonghwa: Deh ahjussi, my usual.

Minhyuk father: Okay Yonghwa. By the way, can I talk with you for a while?

Yonghwa: Deh ahjussi. Hyun, excuse me for a while okay.

Seohyun: Deh oppa! Take care okay ahjussi!

Minhyuk father: Deh Seohyun. Enjoy your meal later on.

*Minhyuk father ask Yonghwa to go to his office*

Minhyuk father: So who’s that girl?

Yonghwa: Hyun you mean? She’s just my colleague. Wae yo?

Minhyuk father: I know you since young Yonghwa. You are like my godson. You never bring any girl to a place that you always hang out. Why all of the sudden you bring her along?

Yonghwa: Oh about that… Ermmm…

Minhyuk father: I can see that she’s a nice girl. We just knew each other today and she is so caring about my health. Do you have any feeling for her?

Yonghwa: Bwo?!?! Feeling? Ermmm, I’m not sure myself. I kept asking myself that question too. I’m always looking forward to our next meet up. We are actually from the theme park. We had a lot of fun there. Anyway, she has no parent. I think that is why she cares for you like you are her own father.

Minhyuk father: I can sense that you have a feeling for her. You never bring a girl here before. I didn’t even meet your past girlfriend before. But that’s good then. I will give you the tremendous support to chase after her. No wonder she treats me so nice. She needs a lot of attention especially when she has no parent. So you better take care of her okay?

Yonghwa: Deh ahjussi! I will keep it in mind. You better take care of your health. I will visit you once in a while.

Minhyuk father: Deh Yonghwa. By the way don’t you try to pay anything later on okay? It’s on the house!

Yonghwa: Deh. I can’t win you when you are stubborn ahjussi.

Minhyuk father: Aish! This child! Always fooling around. Hahaha, okay go for now. Don’t let Seohyun wait for you.

Yonghwa: Hehehehehe! Deh ahjussi! Annyeong. Take care okay!

Yonghwa exit the office and go over to Seohyun. Both of them ate their dinner and went back home. As always, Yonghwa will send Seohyun home. After Seohyun had enter her apartment, Yonghwa went back home. After Seohyun has finish washing up, she looks at the bear that she is holding.

“What is this I’m feeling? When he was holding my hand, I feel safe from everything. I become stronger and I actually believe him when he asked me to trust him. What is this complicated feeling?” Seohyun kept asking this to herself. Seohyun then decided to text Yonghwa.

Seohyun: Oppa, are you back home? Anyway thanks so much for today. From the ticket to the theme park and the dinner. It was really a fun day. I just want to say something which I can’t say just now. When you are holding my hand, I feel safe. It kind of funny that I actually believed you when you asked me to trust you. It’s my first time holding a guy hand. So yeah, have a goodnight and will see you at work tomorrow! Goodnight and have a sweet dream. Annyeong oppa! :) by the way, you own my wish! Will think about it soon! Annyeong!

After 15 minutes of waiting, her phone vibrates.

Yonghwa: Annyeong hyun. I just finished washing up. I’m really glad that you had a wonderful day. We should have more outing. You know hyun, when I asked you to trust me it’s not merely just because of the ghost house. I just want you to know that from now on, if there’s a moment that you need someone to hold your hand to ensure that you are safe, just hold onto mine. If there’s a moment that you need someone to hold onto your hand to ensure that you are strong enough, just hold onto mine. I will be there for you no matter what. I will protect you no matter what. If you have any problem, you can talk to me. If you need a shoulder to cry on, just lean on me. I will be there for you always hyun. Have a goodnight to hyun. Sweetest dream and always remember hold onto my hand no matter what!  Think of a wish and tell me okay, I hope you won't asked for a villa because I can't afford that! Hehehe! Just kidding, tell me your wish once you think of it. Annyeong hyun! :)

After Seohyun reads the message that Yonghwa send, she was surprise. “Is he making a little confession? What does it mean that he will protect me? I wish I can hold onto your hand no matter what oppa. I wish, but I’m not brave enough to do that. I can’t figure out what feelings is this that make me want to see you every day. I can’t figure out why I’m always thinking of you. Appa, Amma I hope you guide me with this new experience. Saranghae appa, amma!” Seohyun say inside her mind while reading Yonghwa message and thinking of her parents.


Hey guys! How is this story? Is it okay? Leave a comment okay. unfortunately, the heirs just ended! i had so much fun watchiing it! currently i'm rewatching heartstring since i got nothing to do. I"M ON MY TWO WEEK SCHOOL HOLIDAY NOW! WOOHOOOO!!! next chapter will be most probably about their trip to jejudo. not sure yet. but i will try to update abt it. yoona, jonghyun, minhyuk and krystal moment will be on my next chapter. Please do keep in mind the main focus is Yongseo since i ship them so much! so stay tuned! Annyeong! Saranghae!