Discussion to JEJUDO!

An unconditional love

Seohyun House

After Seohyun reaches her house, she notices her unnie and Krystal has not sleep. They were gathering at the living room and watching the drama “The Heirs”. She decided to join the girls.

Seohyun: Annyeong! I’m home!

Krystal: Unnie! How’s work? Have you eaten?

Seohyun: Deh, I’ve eaten. What drama are you guys watching?

Sooyoong: The Heirs! It’s a nice drama. Join us! We just started watching it too.

Seohyun: I’ll wash up first. Join you guys later. Just carry on watching it okay.

Seohyun make her way to her room and was just about to change her clothes. Suddenly her phone ring.

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo Yong oppa.

Yonghwa: Annyeong hyun!

Seohyun: Have you reach home?

Yonghwa: Deh… I just reach home about 5 minute ago, just lying on my bed.

Seohyun: Ouh… So you called me?

Yonghwa: Oh yeah! I was wondering since our supper date were ruin earlier on, don’t you think I deserve another supper date?

Seohyun: BWO?!?!

Yonghwa: Yah, it’s your fault okay that my supper is ruin. So you should repay it.

Seohyun: AIGOO! Ermmm, okay then. When do you want to have a supper again?

Yonghwa: How about instead of a supper, we go somewhere else? Can you take Sunday off?

Seohyun: Why Sunday? I scared that the bar need me.

Yonghwa: That’s why we are discussing now so that you can tell Gary-shi in advanced.

Seohyun: But where are we going?

Yonghwa: Just somewhere that I think we will be having lots of fun.

Seohyun: Tell me where or not I won’t go!

Yonghwa: Arraso! Arraso! I was thinking of going to the Lotte Theme Park.

Seohyun: LOTTE?!?!?! WOWW! I’ve wanted to go there. I’ll treat you okay?

Yonghwa: Jinjja? Okay then. Then the meals are on me okay?

Seohyun: Okay!

Yonghwa: I’ll fetch you on Sunday okay? Okay then, have a good night rest today. Sweetest dream!

Seohyun: Deh, sweet dream to you too oppa!

Both of them ended the call. Seohyun have wanted to go to the theme park. However due to the hectic schedule she had, she is unable to go. For Yonghwa, the word “ruining the supper date” is actually an excuse for him so that he can meet Seohyun again. He was happy that they are going for another date. After ended the call, Seohyun washed up and join the girls at the living room. After episode 1 of the drama ended, they are still sitting at the living room talking about random stuff.

Seohyun: Girls, don’t you think we should go for a holiday?

Sunny: Yah, I’m not that rich as you okay.

Seohyun: I mean holiday as in just go to somewhere nearby.

Sooyoung: JEJUDO?!?!

Krystal: I heard that it’s a nice place to go for a holiday.

Seohyun: I was thinking of going to Jejudo too actually. Are you keen?

Sunny: I’m on!

Sooyoung: Me too! But you need to confirm with me the date and time.

Yoona: It will be a great opportunity for me to relax! Let’s go!

Krystal: Me too! I’ve been in California too long that I think I need to visit and know more about Korea.

Seohyun: Wow! Can’t wait for the holiday! I will tell you guys the exact date okay. By the way, I think I will be bringing my guy friend. He will be bringing his friend along.

Yoona: Wow! Since when you have a guy friend? Or is it a boyfriend?

Seohyun: Ani, it’s just my colleague. He just wanted to join us. If you guys are not fine with it, I can just tell him.

Sunny: I think it’s actually a good plan. We can actually enjoy more since guys are fun to be with!

Krystal: Nado!

Seohyun: So I guess you guys are fine with it right? Anyway Krystal, I think you should now Minhyuk right? I think he will be joining us.

Krystal: BWO?!?! How did you know about him?

Seohyun: Remember the time that I was supposed to take you from the airport but last minute I was held up?

Krystal: Deh…

Seohyun: I asked my friend to actually fetch you; however he was busy so he asked his friend. Thus that is why Minhyuk came.

Krystal: Oh… Deh…

Sooyoung: WOW! Both of you guys are falling in love is it?

Seohyun & Krystal: Aniyo!

Yoona: Chill! Why are you guys blushing?

Seohyun: Aigooo! I’m so tired! I will inform you guys about the date soon. For now, goodnight! I want to take my rest. Sweet dream!

Krystal: Me too! Goodnight!!


Yonghwa DORM

Yonghwa was lying on his bed when all of the sudden Jonghyun enter his room…

Yonghwa: Yah! What did I say about knocking before coming in?

Jonghyun: I knock like 5 times but you didn’t answer so that is why I enter your room… Hyung, why are you smiling like that? Did you by any chance kiss Seohyun?

Yonghwa: BWO?!?! Are you crazy???

Jonghyun: Then why are you smiling like someone just fallen in love?

Yonghwa: Ani… I was thinking about something else… By the way, what do you think about us going for a holiday?

Jonghyun: Holiday? That’s actually sound great. But we just started working, do you think Gary-shi will allow?

Yonghwa: That’s why I’m planning of telling him earlier…

Jonghyun: I think it will actually be a good plan of going for a holiday…

Yonghwa: Jinjja? Are Minhyuk and Jungshin sleeping?

Jonghyun: I’m not sure… I will call for them…

After a few minute, the three guys gather at Yonghwa hyung…

Minhyuk: What is it hyung?

Jungshin: Yeah, what is it? I was about to dream of my princess do you know…

Yonghwa: I was thinking of going for a holiday… I mean us…

Jungshin: I think I’m still sleeping hyung… Why all of the sudden?

Yonghwa: I think we deserve a break. Don’t you think so?

Minhyuk: WOW! DAEBAK! I’m on with it!

Jungshin: If you meant what you said, then I’m fine with it. But to where?

Yonghwa: Maybe JEJUDO?

Jonghyun: JEJUDO?!?!?! I’ve wanted to go there since forever!

Yonghwa: Then we will go there okay? But do you mind if Seohyun follows us? We actually plan this holiday. I mean her room-mate will also be there. There will also be Krystal, Minhyuk…

Minhyuk: BWO?!? Krystal?!?! That’s another reason why we should go hyung…

Jonghyun: Yah! What are you thinking? Are you thinking it’s your honeymoon?

Jungshin: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! But hyung, there’s other girl that is available right? I can choose one right?

Jonghyun: What about me? I want one too!

Yonghwa: Yah!! You can flirt all you want with her friends for all I care. As long as you don’t disturb Seohyun!

Minhyuk: And also Krystal!

Jonghyun: WOW! So protective!!!

Yonghwa: So I will book for you guys the flight and hotel stay. You guys are in-charge of the food and plan all the necessary activities. Make sure include barbeque!

Minhyuk: YEAH!!! WE ARE GOING FOR A HOLIDAY!!!!


Upon confirming that the CN Blue members agree to the holiday, Yonghwa decided to message Seohyun…

Yonghwa: Hyun, are you asleep?

*After 10 minute of waiting…*

Seohyun: Aniyo Yong… Wae yo?

Yonghwa: Sorry to disturb you once again… By any chance, have you asked your friends about the holiday?

Seohyun: Deh… I actually just asked them. They agree. How about you?

Yonghwa: They agreed too! Wow! Can’t wait for the holiday. By the way, shall I buy the ticket for you guys?

Seohyun: Ani yo! I will be paying for the girl’s flight and stay.  They are in-charge of the planning of activities and food.

Yonghwa: Same… Sine we are meeting on Sunday, shall we book the ticket on the day? We should tell Gary-shi in advanced.

Seohyun: Deh, that's sound great oppa!

Yonghwa: We meet for breakfast then we book the ticket and we go to Lotte world okay?

Seohyun: That sound great!

Yonghwa: HAHAHAHA! Deh… We see each other soon okay?

Seohyun: Deh oppa! You should grab some sleep now. You must be tired…

Yonghwa: Deh… See you soon! Annyeong!

Seohyun: Annyeong oppa!


After knowing that Krystal will be joining the holiday, Minhyuk decided to message Krystal…

Minhyuk: Annyeong! Are you asleep?

Krystal: Ani, I’m just surfing the net…

Minhyuk: By the way I heard that you will be following Seohyun for the holiday…

Krystal: Deh… I will be joining. Guess we will be meeting soon right?

Minhyuk: Deh! OF COURSE! Glad that we are able to meet again!

Krystal: NADO! Let have a great holiday okay?

Minhyuk: Deh! Can’t wait to meet up with you!

Krystal: Me too… By the way, it’s late. Are you not going to sleep?

Minhyuk: was about too when my hyung told me about the holiday… I guess I will be sleeping now… See you soon Krystal!

Krystal: Deh oppa! Sweet dream and have a good night… Annyeonghaseyo!

Minhyuk: Annyeong Krystal!


So what will happen when they are gone for a holiday? Actually to be frank, i was only thinking of doing 10 chapter. But since the story are beginning to be interesting, i decided to drag it... So enjoy okay! Take care!!!