Jejudo Part III

An unconditional love

After everyone had gathered at the lobby, Yonghwa begins to bring them to the place for their dinner. 

Yonghwa: Okay guys, let’s get into the car. We are going for our dinner now. 

Krystal: But Yonghwa oppa, where are we going for our dinner? 

Yonghwa: The hotel gave us a complimentary dinner. So we are going to the restaurant for our dinner. I heard that it’s a buffet.

 Yoona: Wow! I can eat as much as I can right?

Jonghyun: Wow! Yoona, I really can't believe that you have a big appetite.

Seohyun: Unnie never knows how to stop when it comes to food.

Yonghwa: Hahahahaha! You eat so much yet you are still skinny.

Yoona: Hehehehehe. I'm born this way I guess.

Jungshin: Should we sing some song as we make their way there?

Sooyoung: What song?

Thus they start singing random song here and there. The car is now full with happiness and laughter everywhere.

 Yonghwa: Okay guys, I think we are here. Let’s go! I'm so hungry.

They make their way into the restaurant and begin to take their food. They are seated in the VIP room since it’s a complimentary dinner. Once everyone has gathered back at the room, they decided to make a toast before eating.

Yonghwa: May we have a good holiday in Jejudo and make a wonderful memory!

 Everyone: Have a good holiday and wonderful memories!!!

After the toast, they begin to eat and talk about random stuff.

Yonghwa: Anyway Yoona, I heard from Seohyun you suggest a talent show.

Yoona: Actually not me, but its Jonghyun oppa.

Seohyun: So what does the rest of you think? I'm totally with it!

Everyone: I agree with it! Yonghwa: So what's the plan?

Yoona: I think we need to perform our talent individually and as a team.

Jonghyun: For the team, let it be boy’s one team, girls one team. How about it?

Seohyun: That's sound great! Unnie we should plan our item later on. But when are where should we do it?

Yonghwa: I've asked the hotel management. They say that we can rent their equipment. They also allow us to have a 1 night stay at the beach. We can have our camp fire there too.

Krystal: Wow! That sounds great! Camp fire! I love it!

Minhyuk: Nado! Can't wait to show off my drum skill to you guys! Hyung how about doing it in 2 days’ time? We can prepare ourselves too.

Yonghwa: That's sound great. Okay then. We got 1 day to prepare. Let’s do our best and have fun okay. Shall we do game too?

Seohyun: I think the girls can be in charge of the games while you guys are in charge of the food.

 Jungshin: That's sound good!

Yonghwa: Then it settles then. Shall we go home now?

Seohyun: Deh oppa. We need to discuss of what we are going to perform. So tomorrow our free time?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. You can go out with your friends tomorrow.

Krystal: Yeah!! Girl’s day out!

Jonghyun: And boys day out! Yeah!

Yonghwa: Okay guys, let go home now. They make their way back to the hotel. After reaching the hotel, the guys send the girls back to their room before going to their room. After bidding the girls farewell, they make their way back to their room. After the guys have wash up, they gathered at the living room. *Their hotel is just like a house which has 1 living room, 4 bedrooms*

Minhyuk: So hyung, what do you think we should do?

Yonghwa: I think we can perform 1 song after another. Let’s do 4 song totals. How about it?

Jonghyun: Okay hyung.

Yonghwa: By the way it will be Seohyun birthday on that day. I'm thinking of proposing her to be my girlfriend and I actually bought for her this bracelet.

Jungshin: Wow! Hyung, it’s the first time that you did an event for your girlfriend and also buying a gift for them. Normally your ex will ask you to buy for them.

 Minhyuk: You really like her right hyung?

Yonghwa: I didn't realise the power of love till I met her. I think I change a lot since I've met her. I even bought her to your father the other.

Minhyuk: My father? Wow! She must be really a special girl for you hyung.

Jonghyun: I did notice a lot of changes in you too hyung. You've become more matured too.

 Jungshin: So hyung, what do you intend to do? You say that you want to propose her to become your girlfriend.

Yonghwa: I've been writing this song for her. I'm planning of singing it to her on that day.

Jonghyun: Since it’s her birthday right, I thought of something good. Something that she won't think off.

And so they began to discuss how the concert goes. The guys are excited as this is the first time that Yonghwa has really fallen in love. Back to the girls room.

Seohyun: Unnie, what should we do as a team?

Sooyoung: I think it will be a good idea if we dance, since we know how to dance right.

Yoona: that's sound great. What will you guys do for your solo?

Krystal: I'm thinking of dancing.

Yoona: I'm not sure yet.

Sooyoung: I want to do a y dance! Hyunnie?

Seohyun: I'm thinking of playing the piano and singing too since it’s my talent. By the way, should we do a medley dance?

Krystal: wow! Great plan! Shall we impersonate the guys? Like playing the drum and stuff, and then from there surprise them with the dance?

Yoona: Wow! I love that idea!!!!

Seohyun: tomorrow we shall practise since we have free time. Can't wait for our talent night!


So how will the talent night became? Will Yonghwa succeed in proposing to Seohyun? Stay tune! I'm sorry if its mix up. I'm using phone to update.