A big opportunity knocks on their door...

An unconditional love

CN Blue. A new band that is consists of 4 members. Lee Jungshin. He is in-charge of playing the bass. Kang Minhyuk. He is in-charge of playing the drum. Lee Jonghyun is the lead guitar. Jung Yonghwa is the lead vocal and also the leader. Once in a while they will perform at the underground tunnel. They just love to let the public hear to their songs. The song that they composed their self, the song that explained about themselves and their feelings.

Kang Gary owned a bar across the street where the CN Blue members are always playing. He has always watched their performance and always captivated by how they perform. He decided to ask them if they are keen in performing in his bar. After CN Blue has finished performing, he decided to approach them.

Gary: Excuse me guys, I’m Kang Gary. I owned a bar across this street. Here’s my name card. *Gary gave his name card to each of the members”

Yonghwa: Annyeonghaseyo Gary-shi. I’m Jung Yonghwa. I’m the leader of this band called CN Blue.

Jungshin: Annyeonghaseyo Gary-shi. I’m Lee Jungshin. I’m the bassist of this band.

Minhyuk: Annyeonghaseyo Gary-shi. I’m Kang Minhyuk. I’m the drummer.

Jonghyun: Annyeonghaseyo Gary-shi. I’m Lee Jonghyun. I’m the guitarist.

Gary. Annyeong guy, don’t be too formal towards me. I believed that you guys are in your early twenties. I’m in my early 30 myself. Just call my hyung arraso?

Yonghwa: Ne hyung. Ermmm… But how can I help you hyung? I noticed that you are always here at this timing by that wall over there. *Yonghwa pointed to the wall that he always notice Gary is standing whenever they are performing*

Gary: Ne Yonghwa. I was stress a few weeks ago. Handling a bar can be stressful you know. So I decided to just walk around the neighbourhood till I hear some band playing. I decided to follow the music and it leads me here, you guys playing. Since then, I will always take a break at this timing so that I can hear to you guys. Are you guys going anywhere after this? I got something to ask you guys. I mean we can hang out at my bar. There’s a VIP room.

Yonghwa: Ermmm… We have no plan. I think it will be awesome to hang out at your bar for a few hours before heading home.

Gary: Okay then, I’ll wait for you guys to pack up. I bring you guys over. Just drink whatever you want. It’s on the house.

Minhyuk: Jinjja hyung? WOW! After the tired performance, getting a free drink is the awesome feeling! Thanks hyung!

The CN Blue member and Gary make their way to the bar. Gary helps the guys with some of their stuff. Once they reach the bar, Gary leads them to the VIP room.

Gary: Take a seat guys. I’ll ask my worker to serve you drinks. Just drink as much as you want okay.

Yonghwa: Ne hyung. But just now you told us that you got something to ask us. What is it hyung?

Gary: OH! About that, actually I just want to offer you guys a job. As you notice while on the way to this room, there’s a stage right? Actually I’m looking for someone to perform for us on that stage. I was wondering if you are keen in this offer. You can just come and play at least 3 times a week.

Minhyuk: BWO?? Perform at your bar? 3 times a week? We are paid for it?

Gary: Ne Minhyuk. The band that used to work for me actually stole my money and that’s why I had to fire them. I mean you can take this opportunity in making yourself recognised too.

Jonghyun: Yonghwa hyung, take up the offer please! I’ve been dying to perform at a bar. Being on a street and bar is totally different.

Yonghwa: Ermmm, when do we start sajangnim?

Gary: Sajangnim? So does that mean you agree Yonghwa?

Yonghwa: Ne sajangnim! We agree. We can’t always be performing at the street anyway. Why not take this as a step for our future… So when do we start sajangnim?

Gary: Quit calling me sajangnim. I treat all of my workers as my dongsaeng. Why not I allow you to start in 4 day time? So that you can prepare yourself first.

Yonghwa: Ne sa… I mean hyung. Wow! Finally my dreams come true. I’ve been waiting for the moment that I was given a chance to perform on a stage. Thanks once again for the offer and the drinks. We will promise that we will put our all in this work hyung.

Gary: I’m glad that you will put your best effort. Please remember that I won’t be paying you guys as a group but individual. The same amount each. If you guys show progress and there’s more people coming in this bar, I promise you that I will increase your pay at that instant.

Jungshin: Jinjja? Wow Yonghwa hyung. Let’s get our back home and start practising tomorrow! We are being paid individual means that I can get myself a new bass!

Yonghwa: Hahahahaha!! After this drink we will head home okay Gary hyung. It’s late anyway.

Gary: Ah ne! I’m glad that you guys seriously accept my offer. I can’t wait to see you guys performing later on.

Yonghwa: Thank Gary hyung! You change our live. Seriously thank! I pray that your business will improve more when we start performing.

Yonghwa excuse himself as he is in need of using the toilet. After doing his business in the toilet, he hurriedly gets back to the VIP room. He was so busy playing with his phone and also rushing to the room that he didn’t notice that there’s a girl approaching him.

The girl was carrying a tray full of glass. She needs to serve it to the room 512. As there were not enough workers on that day, she was actually helping out here and there. This leads her to being too rushing. She was too focus on carrying that tray careful that she don’t realise that there are someone approaching them. All of the sudden, *BUMP*… Shattered sound of glass can be heard at every corner of the bar. She was about to slip over the pieces of glass when all of the sudden someone grab her waist and pull her near him.

Gary: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS HERE??? SEOHYUN-SHI!

Seohyun woke up from her senses after someone grab her waist to prevent her from falling. She removes the guy hand and blush secretly.

Seohyun: Mian-hae sajangnim. There were not enough workers today and I was rushing for my order here and there that I didn’t realise that there’s someone opposite of me.

Yonghwa: Mian-hae hyung. It was my fault actually. I was too busy playing my phone that I didn’t realise that she was approaching me.

Gary: It’s okay Yonghwa and also Seohyun. Just try to be more careful the next time okay Seohyun-shi.

Seohyun: Ne sajangnim. I will excuse myself first so that I can clean this mess.

Gary: Wait! I want to introduce you that this is Yonghwa. He is from a band called CN Blue that is always playing across the street. They will be working for us in 4 days’ time. And Yonghwa, this is Seohyun. She is our devoted worker here. Has been with us since the first day we open this bar. She’s a waiter bartender pianist cleaner. In fact she’s all-in-one. She able to do any job that I asked her to do.

Yonghwa: Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun-shi, please do treat me well okay? I’m sorry about just now. OH! There’s blood on your left arm…

Seohyun: Bwo?!?! Blood? Ottoke?

Gary: Yonghwa, do you mind bringing her to the first aid room? She’s afraid of blood actually. It will be helpful if you clean the wound for her. You just make a left turn here and it’s the first door on the left. I will call someone to clean this. Just bring her to the first aid room okay. Just wait for me at the room. I will come as soon as possible.

Yonghwa: Arraso hyung. Come here Seohyun-shi. I’ll help you to the room.

Seohyun: Gomawo Yonghwa-shi.

With Yonghwa holding her hand, she blushed for the second time. Yes, she was afraid of blood. She just hates the sight of blood. But at that moment, the phobia of seeing blood means nothing to her. As all she can think of is that Yonghwa is actually holding on to her hand. After reaching, Yonghwa took out the first aid box and help Seohyun to bandage her arm. It was an awkward moment as they got nothing to say to each other. While waiting for Gary to reach, Seohyun was sitting on the bed while Yonghwa was sitting on the sofa.

Seohyun POV

I never have made a close contact with a guy before. I never hold a guy hand before.  This is the first time that I’m holding to a guy hand and I was extremely shy when Yonghwa was cleaning my wound. I never like or love a guy before. But this feeling inside me, what is it? Why is my heart beating so fast whenever I stole a glance of him? Why my whole body is feeling hot just by the thought of what he did?

Yonghwa POV

That clears eyes, that innocent look. Why is my heart beating so fast when I was cleaning her wound? Why does she have a blank look yet it is so pretty? What is this I’m feeling? OTTOKE?! What should I do now? Why is hyung so late?