an angel from above!

An unconditional love

Finally Sunday has come. Both of them decided to wear something casual since they are going to the theme park. Seohyun was getting ready when all of the sudden her phone ring.

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo oppa! Good morning!

Yonghwa: Annyeong hyun! Good morning to you too. What are you doing?

Seohyun: I’m just deciding on what to wear. Hahaha! What about you?

Yonghwa: I’m getting ready now. I think I will be there in about 30 minute. Hyun just wear whatever you feel like wearing. You look beautiful in any clothes you wear anyway.

“Did he just say that I look beautiful? Did he somehow think that I’m pretty? Aigooo, Seohyun ah! You just overthink. Maybe he didn’t meant what he said”, this is what Seohyun is thinking when Yonghwa said that she look beautiful. She decided to pretend like she never hear what Yonghwa said!

Seohyun: Ah cham! Deh oppa. Once you’ve reach, just give me a call okay?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun! See you soon!

Seohyun: Deh oppa!

After Yonghwa get ready, he decided to bid the guys farewell…

Jonghyun: Wow! You look cool and handsome! Are you going out for a date with Seohyun?

8636-cn-blue-jung-yong-hwa-for-the-suit-

Yonghwa: Yah! It’s not a date! We are just going to meet to book the ticket and grab something to eat. I will be home late. You guys better practice on your instrument! Tomorrow we are working!

Minhyuk: Wow! So fast you change topic. Deh hyung! Enjoy your date!

Yonghwa just ignore his dongsaeng words and exit the house. Yonghwa was quite nervous as he thinks that he actually overdresses. However all he wants to do is to impress Seohyun. He knows that somehow he has a bit of feeling for Seohyun. But he doesn’t know that as day goes by his feeling for Seohyun is actually begins to develop much more! Since Yonghwa house is near to Seohyun house, it was only a 10 minute walk. After he had reach outside of Seohyun apartment, he gave Seohyun a call informing her that he had reach her house. After Seohyun receive the call, she took her bag and bid farewell to her room-mate. Just the same as Yonghwa, Seohyun room-mate was teasing her about their outing. Yonghwa was waiting for Seohyun at the entrance of her apartment when all of a sudden his jaws just drop! Yonghwa can’t believe that Seohyun look so pretty! Seohyun was also surprise of how cool and handsome Yonghwa were! “He look so handsome”, Seohyun says in her mind. “She looks so pure and pretty!” Yonghwa says in his mind.

Seohyun-Wonder-Girls-Concert.jpg

Yonghwa: Annyeong hyun! Wow! You look so pretty!

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo oppa! You look handsome too…

Yonghwa: You look seriously pretty hyun. I can’t believe that it’s you.

Seohyun: Oppa! Stop teasing me. I think I overdress! I should change my clothes. Oppa give me 10 minute, I will change my outfit.

Yonghwa: You don’t have to hyun. You look much prettier like this. I like you wearing something like this.

Seohyun: Jinjja?!?! Okay then, shall we grab our breakfast before going to the travel agency?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. Let’s go!

Both of them had their breakfast before going to the travel agency. Yonghwa heart beat faster every time he had an eye contact with Seohyun. Yonghwa can’t believe that she look so pretty! It seems like an angel from above. It is like a dream for Yonghwa. Seohyun can’t believe that Yonghwa look so handsome too! She never set an eye for a guy before but this feeling inside her, is a confusing for her. Just what is this feeling? After they had their breakfast, they go to the nearest travel agency. They were waiting for their turn when their numbers are being called.

Receptionist: Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to our agency. How can I help you?

Yonghwa: Annyeonghaseyo! We are actually planning of going for a holiday next month to Jejudo. Can we know the available date?

Receptionist: Deh, hold on a moment sir.

Receptionist: The available date will be June 20 – June 30.

Seohyun: Hold on a moment ma’am. We will discuss for a while. Oppa, my birthday is on June 22!

Yonghwa: Bwo?!?! My birthday is on the 28!

Seohyun: Wow! We should celebrate our birthday there! Don’t you think so?

Yonghwa: But it will be 10 days. Don’t you think it will be too long for Gary-shi?

Seohyun: I know Gary oppa well enough. He won’t reject our leave as long as we tell him in advanced! But I think we have to lie to him. We can’t tell him that we both are going Jejudo.

Yonghwa: Deh, I will tell him that CN Blue is entering a competition. He won’t suspect right?

Seohyun: Deh oppa. I don’t think so.

Yonghwa: Okay I think you can book a ticket for those 10 days.

Receptionist: Are you guys going as a couple? Currently we are having a promotion for couple.

Seohyun: Ani…

Yonghwa: What is the promotion? Deh we are couple.

Receptionist: A 10 days, 9 nights at Jejudo, we will provide you your stay at our hotel. All this is at a price of one.

Yonghwa: Jinjja? We will take that package then! But we also one to buy ticket for our friends for the same date.

Seohyun was dumbfounded of what just happened. She can’t believe that Yonghwa just told the receptionist that they are couple.

Receptionist: How many of your friends are going?

Yonghwa: I got three friends.

Seohyun: I got three friends too!

Receptionist: So that will be 6 right?

Yonghwa: Deh ma’am.

Receptionist: Do you want them to stay at the same hotel? We can give you a discount since you bought our package.

Yonghwa: Okay then, that sound good!

Seohyun: How much will it be? Oppa, I will pay for the girls. Can you please separate the bill ma’am?

Yonghwa: Ani ma’am. Just charge it together. Don’t worry hyun. Just take it as it is my treat okay?

Seohyun: But…

Yonghwa: It’s okay hyun.

Receptionist: So a 10 days 9 nights, 6 adult plus 1 of the couple packet. This will be the total amount sir.

Yonghwa gave his card to the receptionist. Yonghwa is known to be a stingy type of guy. He will save up lots of his money rather than spending them. Thanks to his saving, he is able to treat Seohyun!

Receptionist: Thank you sir, ma’am. When you reach Jejudo, our workers will pick you and send you over to our hotel. We hope you enjoy your stay there.

Yonghwa: Deh thank you so much ma’am.

Both of them exit the travel agency.

Seohyun: Oppa! It’s expensive right? We should at least share the cost!

Yonghwa: It’s okay hyun. Just take it as a present from me okay? Since it will be your birthday.

Seohyun: But…

Yonghwa: Let’s go! We are going to the Lotte theme park right?

Seohyun: But… I haven’t finish talking.

Yonghwa: And I won’t let you. Merong!

Seohyun: Ah cham! Yong choding!

Yonghwa: Hehehehe! Let’s go hyun! I can’t wait to play at the theme park.

Seohyun: Deh oppa. I owned you big time!

Yonghwa: Just set more outing for both of us. It will pay the debt out.

Seohyun: Deh oppa.

Both of them make their way to the theme park.


So what will happen at the themepark? I'm sorry that it's a short update! i thought of finishing the themepark moment but i think we should have suspense in the air right? HEHEHEHE! Stay tuned for more okay! My holiday is coming soon! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!