Seohyun birthday part III

An unconditional love

Once they arrive at the beach, they were amazed on how the preparation was done and also by the view of the place. There were three tents being set up, a fire pit, a place for them to have their dinner and a little mini stage for them to perform. Everything was just nice and perfectly created.

       v1w42sbqzwj2vpxtadlon4hb12sye87z.jpg

 

Seohyun: Wow! So beautiful! Oppa it is really nice here!

Krystal: Deh Yonghwa oppa! It’s really nice. I can’t believe that Korea has such a nice place like this.

Yonghwa: I didn’t know that the place was this beautiful.

Jungshin: I think we should start preparing for our talent show. Why not the girls take the tents on the right while we take on the left? Then after done preparing we meet at the centre tent in about 30 minute times. How about it?

Yoona: Okay then, we will get ready then. See you guys later!

Jonghyun: Annyeong Yoona!


After they have done preparing, they met at the centre tent.

Sooyoung: So we start first?

Jonghyun: If you want, why not?

Krystal: How about this, we take turns? We will perform as a group, then you guys. After that we will have an individual talent.

Yonghwa: So good with me! So ladies why not you come on stage while DJ Yong will start the music…

Seohyun: Oppa cham! DJ??? Hahahahaha!!!Enjoy guys!

After the girls stood at their own place, Yonghwa start playing the music. All of the guys were so shock that the girls can dance very well.

In Yonghwa mind, *is that really Seohyun? She can dance this well? Even y dance? She doesn’t seem that innocent anymore I guess. OMG! I can’t believe this*

In Minhyuk mind, *and who can deny that she’s from California! With that kind of dance! So cute!*

In Jonghyun mind, *I can’t believe such an innocent girl can dance that well and even break dancing! Wow!*

In Jungshin mind, *wow! Being tall is not only her specialities, she can even dance very well.*

 

Once the girls have finish dancing, the guys give a standing ovation. The girls were too embarrassed that they keep covering their face and keep smiling to themselves.

Yonghwa: Wow! What a nice dance! I can’t believe that you girls can dance that well. Maybe we should create a group so that while we are playing our song, you guys can dance to it.

Seohyun: Oppa! Stop teasing us! We have been practising like crazy for this dance. It was kind of awkward for us at first, but after a lot of practices, we are able to become SNSD and F(x) for the day. Hehehehehe!

Minhyuk: You guys dance damn well! I still can’t believe that with that innocent face, you guys can dance.

Krystal: Don’t ever judge a book from it cover Minhyuk! So now we are done with our group talent, it’s your turn now.

Jonghyun: Deh let us get ready hyung!

Yonghwa: We will get ready now okay. Hyun!

Seohyun: Deh oppa?

Yonghwa: Don’t wander on your own alright, ask the girls to accompany you. Remember to bring your phone anywhere you go okay. I don’t want anything to happen to you.

Seohyun: OPPA! You will only be gone like for 10 minutes. It’s not like forever, don’t worry okay. I will be here and this very seat. Hehehehehe! I can’t believe that you can be cute at times.

Yonghwa: MERONG! I’ll be back okay. Wait for a moment guys, I mean girls. Hehehehehe!


While the guys are getting ready for their performance, the girls are seated at the fire pit to warm themselves. They were tired after dancing to the 2 song. After a few minutes the guys are ready for their performance.

Yonghwa: Okay girls, I hope you will enjoy our performance!

The girls start cheering for them and also chant CNBLUE as though they are at a concert. So the guys perform I’m a loner, Voice, Starlight night and also Y. The girls were being a fan girl watching their performance and also screaming here and there!

Yonghwa: I hope you girls like our performance!

Krystal: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

Minhyuk: Ya Krystal! Im tired already let me rest for a while please…

Krystal: Arraso oppa!

Jonghyun: Stop whining to your girlfriend in front of us!

Minhyuk: Ani hyung. It’s not like that.

Yonghwa: Why are you blushing? Hahahaha!

Minhyuk: Ah cham! Okay now whose turn?

Yoona: Wow Minhyuk, so fast you want to change the topic. Hehehe… I bet there something going on between you guys! Anyway let put this aside, I think Sooyoung shall go first.

Sooyoung: Bwo? Me? Why me?

Seohyun: Since you are so hyper right now, why not you go first?

Sooyoung: Okay then! I shall go first. Hehehe… Can I choose who to go next?

Yonghwa: Why not… It will be more fun that way.

Sooyoung: Okay after me, I want Jungshin to go next.

Jungshin: Why me?

Sooyoung: Geu-nyang! Hehehehe…

*The boys are all laughing at Jungshin for being the next one*

Jungshin: Okay fine, I can get to choose who will be next too right? I will tell you guys later on before I perform. Better get ready of yourself guys. Hehehehe…

Thus Sooyoung get herself ready and start doing some gag. All of them are laughing damn hard that Seohyun laugh till there are tears coming out. After Sooyoung done performing, she called out for Jungshin. Jungshin start doing his gag and do some magic show. Seohyun was so interested in the magic trick that she was amazed by it.

Jungshin: Okay now I’m done performing. Who shall be next?

*Everyone is like looking away and not trying to make any contact with him*

Jungshin: Okay, up next I will choose Yoona-shi.

Yoona: Deh? Me? Wae yo?

Jungshin: Just like Sooyoung said, geu-nyang!

Yoona: Ermmm, okay then. I have decided who to choose next.

Yonghwa: So fast?

Yoona: Yeap, after me Jonghyun will be next.

Jonghyun: Me?

Yoona: Deh!

Jonghyun: Okay then.


Yoona: I will sing a song. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

*So Yoona begins to sing to I’m in love by Ra.D*

Lyrics to the song:

To be honest, when we first met, saying i love you
was difficult for me to say.
If i don't contact first i was afraid of losing you.
I wrote letters. Hesitate, then erased it repeatedly.

If my love for you gets deeper i knew it would only hurt me more.
It’s true that my mind is full of fears.
With my anxious heart i prayed and hoped.
I believe that person is you.

I'm in love 
I fall in love
I'm not scared anymore as long as I'm with you.
The world is so beautiful.
I thought i was never gonna fall in love 
but I’m in love cause i wanna love you baby.

To be honest when i first met you somewhere in my heart
you crashed in like a strong wave
Youre the only one i think about all day
i can be a good lover 
Make you never gonna leave
i won't be suspicious i will trust you

I'm in love 
I fall in love
I'm not scared anymore as long as I'm with you:
The world is so beautiful.
I'm in love, i'm so deep in love i fall in love
I am not scared anymore as long as i'm with you.
You are so beautiful.

While listening to Yoona singing, Jonghyun was impressed of how sweet her voice is. Yoona keep looking at Jonghyun while singing but Jonghyun pretend to look away, not wanting Yoona to notice that he was staring at her. After Yoona has finish singing, she did some skit with Sooyoung.

Yoona: Okay up next will be Jonghyun!

While setting up his guitar, he did a quick message to Yoona. “Yoona, I hope you like the song that I will be singing. Yoona realised that there a message from him and check it out immediately. After reading the message, she look up to Jonghyun and Jonghyun give a wink and does the dimple smile. Yoona feel so shy all of the sudden

Jonghyun: Deh! I will be singing a song called My Love from that drama Gentleman Dignity. I hope you guys will love it when I sing it.

Lyrics to the song:

When the rain falls out the window,
the hidden memories drench my heart
The person I thought I forgot
rather floats up clearer in my head
My love, my love, my love that I long for
My love, who I call out as loud as
I can but can’t hear me
My love, my love, my love that I miss
Just your name alone cuts me,
my painful love, my love

When the darkness comes out the window
the hidden memories light up my heart

My love, my love, my love that I long for
My love, who I call out as loud as
I can but can’t hear me
My love, my love, my love that I miss
Just your name alone cuts me,
my painful love, my love

The moments we laughed together
the moments we shed tears together
now I let it go but-

My love, my love, my grateful love
My love, who will remain
even if I erase my everything
My love, my love, my precious love
I will cherish you until my breath runs out,
my love, my love

While listening to the song, Yoona keep asking to herself, “What does he mean when he sing that song? Is he confessing?”


Jonghyun: So who shall be up next? Anyone want to volunteer?

Krystal: Me!

Jonghyun: Jinjja?

Krystal: Deh! I don’t want to be the last girl.

Seohyun: Okay sure, I’m fine with it.

Krystal: After me, it will be Minhyuk!

Minhyuk: Okay sure! I’m fine with it. Please don’t fall for me once you see me performing.

Krystal: Merong!

So Krystal starts singing Single Ladies and also dance to that song. Minhyuk mouth was open wide while listening and watching her.

In Minhyuk mind,*Wow! She dances so y! Omg! Why is it so hot here?*.  While watching the performance, Yonghwa notice the way Minhyuk look at Krystal and he whisper to Minhyuk.  “Yah! You better close your mouth before the fly get into your mouth. Stop making yourself to obvious.” So he replied, “Bwo? Oh! Ehheemmmm.”

Krystal: I hope you guys enjoyed the performance. So up next will be Minhyuk!

Minhyuk: Deh, like I say don’t fall for me while I’m performing.

Krystal gave a cold stare, like it mean “as if I care!”  Thus Minhyuk start showing his drum skills. The ladies were all amazed on how well he can play the drum.

Minhyuk: Okay, now I will perform a song that is composed by me. Actually it is my first time singing publicly like this and also it is my first song that I composed. I hope all of you will enjoy it.

Lyrics to the song:

Star that shines in the sky

Star that shines far away from me
Seems like you came down to my heart

Star engraved in my heart
Star that shines in my heart
I think that might be you

Can you hear a quavering voice?
Oh star
Can you feel my passionate heart?
You’re my star

From a very long time ago
I know that you are the love I’ve been dreaming of
Let us always be together
Even if time passes
(hope that you)
Always shine on the same place
my heart, will only be given to you

Star engraved in my heart
Star that shines in my heart
I think that might be you

Can you hear a quavering voice?
Oh star
Can you feel my passionate heart?
You’re my star

From a long time ago
I know that you are the love I’ve been dreaming of
Let us always be together
Even if time passes
(hope that you)
Always shine on the same place
my heart, will only be given to you

The star engraved in your heart
the star that shines in your heart, I hope that is me
Forever I will love you

My eyes will only look at you oh
oh will you only look at me too
Let us be each other’s star

Krystal find it interesting that Minhyuk is able to play the drum while singing. She was sway away with his song. She listens to the lyrics carefully and feels that the song is quite touching.

Minhyuk: Deh! Thank you! I hope you enjoy the song!

Seohyun: Minhyuk, I didn’t think that you can sing that well. Wow! I was amazed of your talent. You should compose more song and let us listen to it okay.

Minhyuk: Deh I will Seohyun! So next is only left both of you, but I will choose Seohyun to perform.

Seohyun: Me? Ermmm, can we take like 10 minutes break? I need to go to the washroom. I was holding it in because I didn’t want to miss any of your performance just now.

Yonghwa: Okay then, let take a 10 minute break. I need to go to the washroom too. I’ll accompany you okay hyun?

Seohyun: Deh oppa!


So the rest of them take a break. While taking a break, Krystal received a call from her mother.

Krystal omma: Annyeong Krystal!

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo omma! How are you? How’s appa?

Krystal omma: I’m fine and your appa is fine too. We miss you so much. What are you doing right now?

Krystal: I’m currently at Jejudo with my friends. We are taking a little vacation.

*At this moment, Krystal walks away from the rest to a hut at the other end so that no one will overhear the conversation. Minhyuk notice that Krystal walks away and decided to follow Krystal in case anything happens.*

Krystal omma: Bwo? Jejudo! Why are you there? Aren’t you supposed to be studying? Listen here Krystal Jung! We agree to send you there not because we allow you to have fun but to allow you study! I know I shouldn’t have allowed you to go there alone. You are starting to mix with the wrong people.

Krystal: OMMA! Stop it! I’m not here to enjoy my time away from you guys, but to heal myself from what happen to oppa! My school will only start in 2 months’ time. I’m happy here because most of my roommate has the same background with me. They aren’t a bad people; they took really good care of me since I’m the youngest. So please stop nagging as if you know everything, I know how to take care of myself. I’m hanging up now. Goodbye!

After putting down the phone call, she sits at the bench and started thinking of her oppa thus she start crying. Minhyuk notice that she starts crying and decided to approach her.

Minhyuk: Krys! Are you okay? Why are you crying? *pass his handkerchief to Krystal*

Krystal: Oh Minhyuk! I’m fine. I’m sorry I walked away from you guys. I received a call from my mother just now.

Minhyuk: it’s okay. Did you have a fight with her? I’m sorry. Actually I was worried when you walked away so I decided to follow you but end up hearing to the fight that you had with you mum. Do you want to talk about it?

Krystal: *Sigh* my mother thought I mix with a bad company and she thought that I’m not serious with my study. When my mother was on the phone and talking about this, I started thinking about my oppa all of the sudden.

Minhyuk:  You can’t blame your mum fully actually. She was just worry that anything bad will happen to you.

Krystal: but that doesn’t give her the right to think bad about me. Does she know what I feel?

Minhyuk: Krys, I’m saying this as an outsider okay. Don’t feel hurt in anyway. You feel lost thinking that you lost your brother, but have you ever think about what your mum is feeling? She actually lost her son, her one and only son. Have you ever thought of how much pain she is in? Especially, after losing her son, her daughter decided to leave her by living in another country which is miles away from her? I know you miss your brother so much, but you have to think about what your mum is feeling too. Who knows that she overworked herself so that she can occupy herself and not thinking about your brother?

After listening to what Minhyuk said, Krystal feel guilty all of the sudden. She begins to cry much more and eventually cries in Minhyuk arms.

Krystal: Oppa, what have I done? I hurt my mum and dad so badly. All this while I have been selfishly think only about me and not them.

Minhyuk: it’s okay Krys, why not later on you give them a call and apologise to them. I’m sorry that I so bluntly just now.

Krystal: It’s okay oppa. If you didn’t say like that, I will only think about myself till forever. Gomawo oppa!

Minhyuk: You’re welcome Krys. Krys, can I asked a favour from you?

Krystal: Deh oppa?

Minhyuk: Can you just stay like this for a moment?

Krystal was shock! She didn’t realise that she is still in Minhyuk embrace. She tries to escape from Minhyuk embrace, but Minhyuk hug her tighter.

Krystal: Oppa, I think you can let me go now.

Minhyuk: Let us just stay like this for a while. *sniff sniff*

Krystal: Oppa, are you crying?

Minhyuk: Ani, wae?

Krystal: Let me look at your face. OPPA! Why are you crying? Did I say something bad at you just now?

Minhyuk: Ani babo! Just that I miss my family. I just wish for once I can know where they are, whether they are still alive or dead.

Krystal: Bwo? What do you mean alive or dead?

Minhyuk: Ani, let’s go now.

Minhyuk stood up, preparing himself to go back to the campsite. He didn’t want Krystal to see his crying face so he is back-facing her. He was shock when suddenly Krystal back hugs him.

Krystal: Oppa, thanks for your advice just now. I will be here when you are ready to talk to me about your family. Now let go oppa!


Yonghwa: Okay now that everyone is back, shall we continue? The only one left is me and hyun.

Seohyun: Okay, I will start first than the last person will be Yong oppa.

Krystal: Fighting unnie!

Seohyun: Gomawo Krys. Yong, can I borrow your guitar?

Yonghwa: You will be playing the guitar?

Seohyun: Just give it to me and watch my performance. I wanna hear to your comment later.

Yonghwa: Arraso hyun, fighting!

Seohyun begins setting and preparing herself. She was so nervous because this is the first time that she will be singing in front a large crowd and also the first time to shows her skill in playing the guitar. Seohyun begins strumming the guitar and also sings to a familiar tune. A tune called “Falling slowly”. Yonghwa was surprise when he sees that Seohyun is doing well in playing the guitar. He was captivated by her voice.

Lyrics to the song:

I don't know you

But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along

After she has finished performing, she bows to the crowd.

Yoona: Wow hyun! I didn’t know that you can perform that well and that too, singing while playing the guitar.

Jonghyun: I’m a guitarist and out of experience, you did play really well.

Yonghwa: Wow hyun! I didn’t know you can play the guitar. That was amazing.

Seohyun: Gomawo! Actually I just learn to play the guitar like 1 or 2 month ago. Hehehehe! I’m glad that it’s all worth it. My turn is done, it is your turn.

Yonghwa: Ah deh, I will get myself ready okay.

Yonghwa: Okay this song that I will be singing, is the first time that you guys will be hearing, even to the CN Blue member. I just finish writing this song yesterday and I dedicate this to hyun. Please listen to the lyrics carefully and I hope you enjoy it.

Yonghwa begins strumming the guitar and sing a song called Banmal Song. Seohyun was touch from listening to his voice and also the lyrics.

Lyrics to the song:

The day when I first saw you

Your bright smile full of shyness
we’ll get closer after today
every day, I have heart-fluttering expectations

What to say to you
How to get you to laugh
I fear it’ll get awkward when I try to hold your hand
all I can do is smile shyly

Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other
Even though it’s still awkward and unfamiliar
Instead of saying ‘thank you’
Talk to me in a friendlier way

Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other
you walk towards me slowly, step by step
now look at my two eyes and tell me
I love you

The day when I held your hand
I felt my heart stop beating
I don’t even remember what I said
all I feel is a flutter in my stomach

Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other
Even though it’s still awkward and unfamiliar
Instead of saying ‘thank you’
Talk to me in a friendlier way

Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other
you walk towards me slowly, step by step
now look at my two eyes and tell me
I love you

Hopefully we can fall in love with each other 
I’ll never let go of your two hands from my grasp 
the light of your eyes, gazing at me
I hope there will only be joyful smiles

We can probably fall in love with each other
We can lean on one another and take care of each other
Looking into your eyes, my two eyes
They’re talking to you
I love you

Seohyun was shock, because she remembers one part of the song and it is “look at my two eyes and tell me I love you”. She didn’t know how to react. The others were all amazed at Yonghwa ability. Before Seohyun can give any comment,

Yonghwa: Okay, I hope you guys like it. How was it?

Krystal: Yonghwa oppa, DAEBAK!

Yonghwa: Hahahaha! Hyun, any comment?

Seohyun: Ah deh, oppa! It’s really nice, I really love the song. I hope you can sing to me again later on.

Yonghwa: Anything for you hyun. Anyway, I have a little surprise for the birthday girl. Can you come on stage?

Seohyun: Huh? Ah deh oppa.

Yonghwa: Hyun today is your special day and I actually have something to say to you. I know you never experience love before and somehow both of us know that we have feelings for each other. But because it is your first love, I don’t want to be too rushing and I really want to respect you. Do you still remember the first time we met?

Seohyun: Of course! We met for the first time at the club and we bumped into each other till my arm bleeds. Hahahaha! It was kind of funny really.

Yonghwa: Deh, it was funny for us to meet like that. But what amaze me most is actually at that moment, my heart was fluttering. At that moment, it’s like GOD open up my heart. You are different from all the girls that I’ve met. I can’t even explain to you how different you are from the other girls. Or should I say that you are indescribable. Can I ask you something hyun?

Seohyun: Deh oppa?

Yonghwa: Can you sense that I truly care for you and also can you sense that I love you so much?

Seohyun: Ermmm…

Yonghwa: I hope you…

Seohyun: Deh oppa, I can sense that you truly care for me and also that you love me. You make me so comfortable whenever we are together. You pampered me like a kid; you bought me an item that I was eyeing. You even allow me to hold your hand whenever I need someone.

Yonghwa: I’m glad you can sense it hyun. So I bought you up this stage to tell you something.

*Yonghwa kneels in front of Seohyun. The rest was shock to see that he was kneeling. The girls were awestruck by Yonghwa action. The guys are just watching their hyung and feel so jealous to how Yonghwa treat Seohyun*

Yonghwa: Can you become my girlfriend? I don’t want us to become just friend. The moment we just become friends, some guys can just cut my queue being with you; and I won’t let that happen. To me you belong with me, and I belong with you.

Seohyun: Oppa, please stand up. I don’t want you to hurt yourself.

Yonghwa: Ah... deh…

*He think that Seohyun reject him because Seohyun asked him to stand up. He begins to feel disappointed.*


So what will Seohyun reply? Stay tune. So sorry guys for not updating for so long. Have been way to busy! Thanks for reading it anyway.