Nine

Destiny

".. Noona.." Jongin said as he quickly backed away from Kyungsoo. The girl looked at the both of them, and Kyungsoo greeted her. "Hello. I'm Jongin's friend." Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo, for he introduced himself. "Why hello there Jongin's friend. Nice to meet ya." Jongin looked at his noona and dragged her away from the kitchen. "WHat are you doing here?" Jongin asked. "What kind of question is that? I'm your noona! I live here too!" Jongin sighed. "I know, but I mean don't you live in Jeju now? Why are you here?" Noona smiled. "Well,  just grabbed some stuff upstairs, and I'm sorry if I ruined your cute little date. I'll just go now." Jongin facepalmed. "It's not a date, we're just friends." Noona giggled. "Oh really? Why are you gonna kiss him then?" She said then left. Kyungsoo heard that part, and he turned into a tomato. Yes, he's blushing that hard. Jongin shook his head and went back to the kitchen. "Are you.. okay?" Jongin noticed Kyungsoo's tomato face, and Kyungsoo nodded. "So, uh, Kai huh." Jongin's eyes widened and placed his hand on Kyungsoo's lips. "Don't." Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. "Agreed, Kai." Jongin knew he couldn't stop Kyungsoo from calling him that, so he just gave up. "So, is our food ready?" Kyungsoo shook his head. "No! You kept on distracting me, pabo."

"I'm leaving now!!" Jongin's noona shouted as she left the house. "She's gone now, thank goodness." Kyungsoo just looked at him weirdly. "Food's ready, hope you like it."


"You are an amazing chef can I just have you here everyday to make food because I haven't had these kind of foods since forever." Jongin said as he hugged Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo froze again, he has no idea what's happening to Jongin right now. "Since we're done, let's go upstairs to watch movies. We have time." The food put Jongin in such a good mood and dragged Kyungsoo to his room. "What are we watching?" Kyungsoo asked. "I don't know, we'll find something." Kyungsoo sat on Jongin's bed comfortably and waited. Jongin sat really close beside him without noticing it. "You wanna watch this? It's an action movie, I think." Kyungsoo just nodded and they started watching it. While they were watching, Kyungsoo didn't realize that his head kept falling on to Jongin's shoulder. Jongin didn't wanna say anything because he didn't mind. 

They were halfway through the movie and Jongin realized Kyungsoo fell asleep, so he put his head on a pillow and put a blanket on him. Kyungsoo's lips attracted his eyes, so he stared at them for a while. Kyungsoo opened his eyes and saw Jongin really close to his face and shocked him. He got up so fast that he touched Jongin's lips and just froze. Jongin was surprised too and backed away slowly. "..I'm sorry I didn't mean to I-I.." Kyungsoo said as he covered his face with the blanket. "Don't worry I uh, its okay." Jongin said as he looked away. He can't believe how soft Kyungsoo's lips are. "I- I have to go home, I didn't realize I fell asleep. Sorry bye." Kyungsoo said and left as fast as he can. Jongin couldn't move as he still felt paralyzed with what happened. 


"You're home late today, what did you do?" Kyungsoo's mom asked and he just said he was over at a friend's while going to his room. Kyungsoo got a text from Jongin saying "Thanks for spending time with me and cooking food today." Kyungsoo just smiled and replied "No worries :)" He doesn't know why, but he felt like he wanted to do it again.

He layed on his bed and thought about what would happen if they did it again.


Jongin saw the reply and thought, 'he's okay with what happened, I think he liked it, well I did.' which confused him because all along he thought he was straight, but not until Kyungsoo happened to him. Jongin made sure that he would invite Kyungsoo again, so he could confirm if his feelings are real or not. 


 

REALLY SHORT IM SORRY IM TRYNA THINK OF MORE CUTE WAYS

BUT HEY FIRST KISS, KINDA