Eight

Destiny

"Kyungsoo-yah" Mr. Kim called. "Yes?" Mr. Kim called him and he went beside his desk. "Can you give this to Professor Yesung?" Kyungsoo made a face, he doesn't even know who that is. "Um.. who's that? And why me? I'm just new here sir." Mr. Kim gave him an envelope, it looks like there's a letter inside. "Yesung is the homeroom teacher for 11SM. I picked you cause you have to know your surroundings. Now go." As soon as he heard 11SM he immediately shook his head. "Oh no. Nope. Why don't you just make Krystal do it?" Mr. Kim shook his head. "Kyungsoo, please. Just follow orders. Go." Kyungsoo sighed in defeat. Now he has to see Jongin again, this time in front of his seniors. He wandered around the 3rd floor, looking for that darn class. "Where is it.." He murmured while walking. He was so distracted that he bumped into someone. "I'm sorry! I-" When he looked at who it was, it was Suho. "Oh, hey there Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly. "Oh, you're from 11SM right? Can you just give this to your teacher? It's from Mr.-" Suho held up his hand and put his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. "That's too much to remember. Why don't you just give it to him yourself? So Jongin could see you too." Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "What does Jongin have to do with this? Suho hyung please-" Before he even knew it they were inside the room. "Sir this kid got delivery from your lover." Kyungsoo was shocked to hear lover. He didn't know Ryeowook and Yesung were a thing. "Ah yes, thank you kid." Kyungsoo handed him the envelope, trying not to look at the class, because he know they're talking about him. "Ya! Kyungsoo!" He looked, and oh boy did he regret it. He saw Jongin's friends pointing at Jongin, smiling and teasing him. "Stop it guys. Not funny." Kyungsoo smiled a little. 'He's so cute.' he thought. "Aight enough boys. Jongin I didn't know this was your boyfriend. Anyways, you're welcome anytime kid."Yesung said as he patted Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo wanted to object but he just can't speak. He just sighed and left.


"Look, lunch time. You and him, me and Chanyeol, Krystal and Suho." Baekhyun said, trying to think of a way for his plan to happen. "Omg can you really do it? Omg please Baek~" Krystal said with hope and delight. "Don't Baek, don't" Kyungsoo said. "I don't really care." Chanyeol added. The four of them were on their way to the cafeteria when they say a big crowd on the field. "A fight! Let's check it out!" Krystal said but Kyungsoo held her. "No, Krys. Hell no." Krystal smiled. "Come on guys!" Kyungsoo sighed as he was again, defeated. They all went to check it out but it just caused more trouble. "Hey look, it's that guy who likes Jongin oppa. I don't like you!" A girl said to Kyungsoo, then she threw a small rock at him. Luckily, she missed. "What the hell girl! You could've hurt somebody!" Krystal shouted, really angry that someone tried to hurt her bestfriend. "So? I don't care. Just because Suho oppa walked with you once doesn't mean he like you!" This rude girl threw a rock once more but to Krystal. She got hit in the arm and it gave her a small bruise. "You're dumb! You're stupid, b*tch!" Baekhyun, Chanyeol and even Krystal were shocked with Kyungsoo's language. "Did he just.. curse?" Chanyeol said and they both nodded. Kyungsoo tried to charge and hit the rude girl but someone held him back. "Who the hell are you to do this? Don't you know you're dead because of this?" Kyungsoo looked at that person and it was Jongin. He saw Suho looking concerned and talking to Krystal, so he knew Krystal isn't really hurt anymore. "Jongin, it's okay. Let me handle this." Jongin shook his head. "This girl's crazy Kyung. Let's just get out of here." Before Kyungsoo could speak Jongin held his hand and they walked away together. \


"Are you hurt?" Jongin asked, he looks very concerned for the tiny Kyungsoo. They were sitting neat the fountain. "I'm okay. I just wanted to kill her cause she hurt Krys." Jongin laughed at him. "Next time, let's kill her together." Kyungsoo looked at Jongin. "You're so weird." Jongin pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks, which startled the little boy. "Just like you." Kyungsoo tried to hide his blushing face asap but Jongin already saw it. "You know, you're really cute. Maybe that's why I'm so interested in you." Kyungsoo looked at Jongin again. "What?" Jongin got shy and looked away as quick as he can. "Uh.. nothing. I said I want ice cream." Kyungsoo stood up and walked away. "Pabo.."


"KYUNGIE-YAH~~~~~" Krystal shouted as she ran towards Kyungsoo, hugging him so tight he couldn't breathe again. "I really love you. Because of you Suho oppa asked if we could hang out later~!" Kyungsoo was so happy seeing Krystal like this. It's as if she didn't get hurt. "So does that mean you're not walking with me again later?" Krystal smiled. "It's okay, you got Jongin anyway." Kyungsoo shook his head. "Whatever Krys. Just tell me afterwards about your date with him. Please don't get pregnant." Krystal smacked Kyungsoo in the head. "Ya! What are you saying! It's like you got Jongin's traits now! Aishh" Kyungsoo didn't knew what it meant at first, but now he knew. He realized Jongin has that 'bad boy' image, a cool and y one. But he never saw that, he only saw cuteness from him. 


"Let's go~" Jongin held Kyungsoo's arm and pulled him with him. "Where are we going?" Jongin smiled. "Home. My home." Kyungsoo tried to break free but he couldn't. This man is strong as hell. "And why? I'm hungry. I'm going home." Jongin smiled and held him tighter. "I'm hungry too. So you're making us food at my place." Kyungsoo doesn't know why but he wanted to, but he also didn't want to. "What- what about your parents? Just ask them-" Jongin looked at Kyungsoo with a sad face. "They don't go home until midnight. They never make me lunch or food, that's why sometimes I don't have food." Kyungsoo's heart was broken. How could such parents be like this? "Oh.." Jongin smiled again and walked cheerfully. "That's why I'm making you do it for me. For us." Kyungsoo's heart smiled with the word us. He really likes how Jongin says it. He just keeps on denying it to himself. As much as he wanted to just move away and go home, he just can't let Jongin not eat anything. This hyung has been too good and annoying to him for him to let him starve.

-

"..wow." was all Kyungsoo could say when they entered Jongin's house. "You're freaking rich, it's impossible for you to not have any food that's ready in your fridge." They went to the kitchen and Kyungsoo checked their fridge. Their was barely any to make any good meal. "I have ramen.. that's it." Kyungsoo felt the sadness in his voice and because of that he was determined to make him happy, today at least. "Don't worry, we'll make something nicer than just ramen." Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo. "Thank you, if only you could live here with me everyday I would be really happy." Kyungsoo blushed and tried to hide his smile. "Your house is just a few blocks away from mine, what are you saying." 

Hours passed and the both of them started cooking, it took longer than usual because playful Jongin decided to be cute with Kyungsoo. "Ya! Give that back your food is gonna burn!" Kyungsoo said as he chased Jongin who's holding the spatula. "Are you serious." Kyungsoo glared at Jongin who's holding the spatula up high, meaning, he can't reach it. "What? Just get it." Jongin smirked, he knows Kyungsoo can't reach that high with his own feet. Kyungsoo still tried and he was holding Jongin's shoulder, trying to bring him down so he could reach. He didn't even notice how close his face was to Jongin's. "Your eyes are so cute." Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, and his heart stopped. His face was so close, he could feel him breathing. He wanted to back away but he was frozen. Jongin's face was getting closer to Kyungsoo's until someone called Jongin. "Kai? .. what are you doing?"


HEY GUYS

ITS BEEN A YEAR

IM BACK AND IM SORRY

DONT WORRY I'LL KEEP UPDATING

PROBABLY