Three

Destiny

Kyungsoo knew that he have to get up now because if he didn't he'll be late. Standing up from the bed and getting ready is against his will. He lazily grabbed his bag not like the way he used to and went downstairs. He sat on the corner of the table and ate his cereal. "Kyungsoo, you look so tired. Didn't you sleep?" Kyungsoo looked at his mom. "I slept. I don't know why I feel so tired." Mom patted Kyungsoo's hair. "That's alright. When you're in school already you'll have lost of energy because you'll be having lost of friends." Kyungsoo smiled at his mom and kissed her cheek. "I'll be going eomma." Mom waved and smiled. "Take care Kyungsoo!"

When Kyungsoo got off the bus and walked inside the gates, he felt like going home. He didn't like it when all eyes were on him. He tried to ignore it and rushed inside the building. He's lucky that the office was just right there when he got in. He ran into the office and greeted the lady in front of him. "Hi there." The lady looked at him with a smile. She's really beautiful, Kyungsoo thought. "Oh hello there! My name is Sohee. I'm kinda the one in charge here on talking with people like you. Do you need anything?" Kyungsoo wanted to pich Sohee's cheeks because it's just too cute. But he can't do that. "I'm Kyungsoo. I'm the new student. Can I know which class am I in?" Sohee checked a book list of students and searched for his name. "Do Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo nodded. "Oh you'll be in 9EXO. Your class adviser would be Mr. Kim Ryeowook. Just go upstairs, right then you'll see a big '9EXO' sign. That class is pretty popular, you know." Kyungsoo got frightened when he heard that he'll be in a popular class. He just smiled, thanked Sohee and went to where his room is.

He stopped and peeked through the door. He saw a lot of boys and only a few girls. He's really nervous, and thinks he's about to faint. He decided to go back home but when he stepped back he bumped into a person. "Where do you think you're going?" Kyungsoo looked at that person and found a guy who's almost the same height as him, with a very happy face and a different uniform. "Mr. Kim..?" Kyungsoo read the name tag on Mr. Kim's coat. "Yes. And you're Kyungsoo right? You're in my class so where do you think you're going?" Kyungsoo isn't afraid of Mr. Kim, in fact seeing his teacher made him more relaxed. "I uh.. was just going inside." Kyungsoo went inside the room and stopped when all of them looked at him, whispering to each other. "Class, this is Do Kyungsoo. He's our new student so be kind to him." Mr. Kim showed him where his seat is, which is in the middle. Everybody looked at him so he lowered his head. "Hi Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo looked at the cheerful girl who just greeted him. "I'm Krystal! This is Sulli, Luna, Amber and Victoria!" Kyungsoo smiled at the other girls. "Hello.." at Kyungsoo's shock Krystal pinched his cheeks. "You're so cute Kyungsoo! We'll be great friends. Go with us during lunch time. Ok?" Kyungsoo smiled and nodded because he never thought they would be this friendly.  Kyungsoo looked around and saw he other boys playing around, some just sitting, some sleeping. 

It's break time and the girls left and told him they couldn't be with him because they have a practice on something. Kyungsoo just nodded and said it's fine. So almost half of the class are out but he was sitting there. "Hey Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo looked beside him and saw a cute looking guy with a very nice smile. "I'm Baekhyun. Wanna go with us this break time?" Kyungsoo just nodded so he went with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. While they were sitting on a table, Kyungsoo saw a really cute guy lining up to buy something. "Look at him, a new student. He looks like Sohee! Chanyeol look." Baekhyung held Chanyeol's face to look at where that guy is. Kyungsoo laughed at the two and looked at the guy. He really does look like Sohee, he thought. "Do you know what his name is?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at him. "Why? Do you like him?" Kyungsoo gave them weird looks. "I just want to know because he looks like Sohee noona." Chanyeol smiled. "You know, I liked Sohee noona too when I first got here, which is last year, but then Baekhyun got in the way." Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's arm and laughed."Ow! Baby!" Kyungsoo felt a little awkward because he didn't know these two were a couple. "Don't worry Kyungsoo we'll know his name by the end of the day and tell you." Kyungsoo smiled and thanked them.

They got back to class and since it's the first day, a lot of introduction were made. "Okay, so you would say your name and then the thing that we still don't know about you. For example, I'm Kim Ryeowook, and I love to sing." the class gowled and shouted "We already know that!" Mr. Kim smiled and laughed at them. "Just for example!" So it was Baekhyun's turn. "I'm Byun Baekhyun and Chanyeol is mine." The class laughed and all went like that. When it was Kyungsoo's turn, he inhaled a lot of air to calm himself down. "I'm Do Kyungsoo, and I love to sing." The class went crazy and requested him to do a sample. Even Krystal wants to hear him. He repeatedly shook his head left and right and thought how stupid he was. 'How could I tell them that?' He wanted to die now. "Guys! Let's not pressure Kyungsoo. He's shy, for now. Just get along with him and maybe, he'll sing for us." Kyungsoo smiled at his superhero. 

It was lunch time already and Kyungsoo made friends already with almost half of the class. And because his class was popular, kids from other sections and grades know him already and some were friends with him already. Since Krystal and the other girls promised that they'd be with Kyungsoo this lunch time, Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded and smiled at him. While sitting on one of the tables around the cafeteria, Kyungsoo saw that guy again. Amber noticed Kyungsoo was looking at the guy. "His name is Xiumin. He isn't Chinese but everyone calls him that because he looks like one." Shocked Kyungsoo looked at Amber. "So what's his real name?" Amber smiled. "It's Kim Minseok. Why do I feel that you like him?" Kyungsoo widened his wide eyes. "Excuse me?" They all laughed. 

It was dismissal time and the girls left early again for their practice. Kyungsoo waved and smiled. "Hey Kyungsoo!! I was looking for you everywhere!" Kyungsoo turned to see a panting Baekhyun, with a very slow Chanyeol at the back. "What is it Baek?" Baekhyun smiled at Kyungsoo's sudden name for him. "I like that. Call me Baek all the time okay?" Kyungsoo laughed and nodded. "So, here's it. I know that guy's name!" Chanyeol finally reached them and patted Baekhyun's back. "Calm down babe. And keep it low, anyone can hear you." Baekhyun nodded and breathed normally. "So his name is Xiumin. I don't know his real name though." Kyungsoo laughed. "Kim Minseok." Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at him. "Who?" Kyungsoo went closer to them. "Kim Minseok. It's his real name." Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other. "How'd you know?" Kyungsoo looked back and said "Amber."

 

xx

 

Ohhhhh so here's some Baekyeol - Chanbaek thing. And then there's Minseokie~