Seven

Destiny

Dismissal time and there, Kyungsoo hoping Krystal would arrive faster. He was waiting there, nervous, looking around to see if Jongin will ever really come. He smiled when he saw Krystal running towards him. "Hey! Let's go quickly-" Krystal stopped Kyungsoo from leaving. "What?" Kyungsoo asked the heavily panting Krystal. "I.. can't go home with you. I'm sorry. But no worries! Someone will walk you home. Well, I don't know who, but, I have to go. I'm so sorry." Kyungsoo got a little dissapointed and nervous again. "It's okay. I understand. You should've told me earlier! I'm leaving." Kyungsoo said but Krystal held him back. "You can't leave now. You have to wait for him." Kyungsoo shook his head. "No. Let me leave, please." Kyungsoo pleaded. "Let him go now, I'm here." Krystal was so shocked to see that it's Jongin who's going to walk her friend after all. She released Kyungsoo's wrist and Jongin threw his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders. "Thank you. Let's go?" Jongin looked on his side, and Kyungsoo just nodded slowly. Soon they're already walking outside the campus, and Krystal's there, still shocked and happy for her friend at the same time. 

They were walking so slow, like so so slow. Kyungsoo walks fast, and he doesn't know why Jongin walks so slow. Jongin still has his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders, which is really heavy for Kyungsoo that it's been sitting there for a while. He looked up a little on his side, Jongin being taller than him, and he saw this guy smiling. Kyungsoo made a 'so-weird' face and Jongin looked at him. They stopped for a while because Kyungsoo stopped and blinked his eyes in front of Jongin. "What?" said Jongin. Kyungsoo didn't answer but just walked ahead, faster than before. "Hey! Don't leave me." Jongin said as he ran after Kyungsoo. 

If Jongin didn't come with him he would be home by now. He's walking too fast and didn't notice that Jongin isn't following him anymore. He stopped and looked back to see where he is, and he saw Jongin sitting down somewhere beside the sidewalks. Jongin was panting hard so Kyungsoo thought he was having a something attack, so he ran to Jongin. "Are.. you okay?" Kyungsoo asked as he kneeled down to look at Jongin. Jongin smiled at him, which made Kyungsoo's heart go boom boom. "Why? You don't care." Jongin said sadly and pouted, pretending to be hurt. Kyungsoo, being a smart kid, fell for it. What could he do? Every time this human does something it just kept on getting cuter. "I.. I do care. You're my friend, right?" Kyungsoo said, trying not to be obvious about liking him. "No you don't. You wanted me away." Jongin said, continuing his drama. Kyungsoo's getting annoyed with this cutie pie, and because he's smart he thought of something. He'll see if Jongin really wants to walk him home. "Fine." Kyungsoo stood up and walked away. Jongin saw him walk away and thought his drama didn't work. So he stood up and ran after Kyungsoo again.

So for about half an hour, they finally arrived on Kyungsoo's house. "We're here. So, bye." Kyungsoo said, opening the front gate. But before he closed it, Jongin put his foot between the gate and the wall so it won't close. "Stop it will hurt you." Kyungsoo said. "I don't care. Let me in." Jongin said like he's a badass person. "What? Why? You can't." Kyungsoo said, trying to kick Jongin's foot away so he could close the gate. "Why? Then come to my house." Kyungsoo looked at him. "Why would I do that? Come on go home." Kyungsoo said. "I'm bored." Kyungsoo didn't care. "Okay fine. Bye bye Kyungie~" Jongin said as he removed his foot and skipped away happily. Kyungsoo wanted to hit him with a broom on his head for calling him 'Kyungie'.

"Hello Krys?" Kyungsoo said over his phone while laying on his bed. "So, how's your date with Jongin?" Krystal asked with that tone on her voice. "Stop. It's not funny. He's annoying." Kyungsoo said, recalling what happened earlier. "Why?" Krystal asked. "He's so slow! Can't he be faster?" Krystal widened his eyes. "OMG Kyung. Are you saying that he.. OMG." Kyungsoo face palmed. "You are so so so green minded for a girl." Krystal giggled. "Sorry. fangirl here." Kyungsoo huffed. "Don't care. Can you please please please come with me tomorrow. You're a fast walker than he is. He's like a turtle or something." Krystal laughed. "Don't worry I'll tell him to be fast. But nice and slow and gentle so you won't be hurt." Kyungsoo screamed in rage. "KRYSTAL YOU ARE SO DEAD." He said while Krystal's laughing on the other line. "I love you too Kyungie."

Kyungsoo got out of his bed early so he went out for scool earlier. While he was walking, he bumped into someone because he was not looking. When he looked at who it is, it was Jongin. "Sorr- What are you doing here?" Jongin was a little shocked too. "You're so early. Let's go?" Jongin said as he turned the other way and waited for Kyungsoo to walk with him. Kyungsoo just looked at him without saying a word, then he walked fast again. "Kyungie don't be like this." Jongin said as he tried to walk fast like Kyungsoo.

When they reached the school, Kyungsoo spotted Krystal with her friends just beside the fountain with their instruments, guessing they just came from practice. "KRYSTAL!" Krystal was laughing until she heard Kyungsoo. She saw him coming towards her so she ran around, trying not to get caught. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Krystal shouted as Kyungsoo ran after her. Then she saw Jongin standing there, looking at them. She ran to Jongin and hid behind him. Kyungsoo stopped in front of Jongin. "Can you, uh, please move." Kyungsoo told Jongin. "Oppa no! Don't or he'll hurt me." Jongin looked at the girl behind him then back to Kyungsoo. "You'd hurt a girl?" Kyungsoo smiled. "Not if she's my bestfriend." Jongin moved away a little so he could tease both. "Oppa!" Krystal cried as she moved behind Jongin's back again. "Jongin!" Kyungsoo shouted. "Kyungie!" Jongin shouted back. "AWW" Kyungsoo looked around and saw those people who heard Jongin's nickname for him all smiling and looking at them. Kyungsoo face palmed. "Oh my goodness. Jongin can you not." Kyungsoo said. Jongin walked towards him. "I'm sorry KYUNGIE." Jongin shouted the last word which got him a spank on the shoulder. "Ow." Jongin said as he held his arm. "Sorry." Kyungsoo said then turned to Krystal. "Hey Jongin!" Someone shouted behind Krystal. "Oh hey Suho." Jongin said. "So.. new friends?" Suho asked, pointing to Kyungsoo and Krystal. "Yep." Krystal can't speak or anything, he just stared at Suho. Kyungsoo didn't care about Suho at all so he continued with his ranting. "Krystal you come here." Krystal looked at Kyungsoo and shook her head. "Right. Now." Kyungsoo said coldly. "Hey hey hey, whatever she did I apologize for it. Whatever it is." Suho said as he came in front of Krystal, blocking anyone who would touch her. Krystal almost died. "Fine. Krystal I bet you're dying right now. Let's talk later." Kyungsoo teased as he left them all and walked towards the stairs. "You okay girl?" Suho asked as she look at Krystal. Krystal just nodded and smiled. "Okay then. Jongin?" Suho asked if he's coming or not. Jongin shook his head and ran after Kyungsoo, again. "Thank you." Krystal said shyly to Suho. "No problem. Oh, seems like you're alone. Let's go together." Krystal just nodded and they walked together up the stairs.

"KYUNGSOO I LOVE YOU SO SO SO." Krystal said as she rushed to Kyungsoo and hugged him tight inside their classroom. "What- hey I can't breathe!" Kyungsoo said, trying to get away from Krystal's tight grip. "Sorry. I'm just, really really happy. Did you know he asked me if we can walk up here together? It's because of you! I love you!" Krystal hugged Kyungsoo again, but not too tight this time. "I know I hate you too." Kyungsoo said as he smiled to himself. He's really happy when he can make his friends happy. "Your friendship are so cute. Love-Hate relationship. So cute." Baekhyun said as he looked at the two. "But your relationship with Chanyeol is cuter." Krystal said as she broke the hug. "Thank you!" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun blushed.

 

xx

 

ohmahgoodness joonmyeon