Five

Destiny

"Hey Kyungie!" Krystal shouted while she ran towards Kyungsoo. "Yes Krys?" Krystal frowned. "I said-" Kyungsoo held up his hand. "You started it." Krystal brushed away his hand. "Fine." Kyungsoo laughed at her and patted her head. "So why were you running?" Krystal smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "Come with me quickly!" Then they ran.

They stopped somewhere near the canteen and Krystal pointed somewhere. "There. There's Suho." Kyungsoo saw a guy, smaller than anyone who's around him. "That's Suho? So small." Krystal looked at him with a frown. "Look who's talking. Kyungsoo was shocked and playfully pushed her. "It's not about me! It's about him." Krystal laughed. "So, you can choose now." Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Choose what?" Krystal smiled. "Choose your new crush." Krystal pointed at them again. Kyungsoo was about to refuse but he saw Xiumin. Xiumin with Luhan. "So what's that guy's name?" Kyungsoo suddenly blurted out and pointed at a blonde brown-colored skin guy. "Oh, oh. That's Kai. Do you like him? Everybody likes him." Krystal said and rolled her eyes. "Seriously Suho is more handsome. But anyways, yeah. That's Kai." Kyungsoo didn't respond to Krystal. "Yeah okay whatever. Let's just go." Kyungsoo said and walked away from the canteen. "Hey! But don't you want to see him a little bit more? I want to see mine!" Krystal shouted and ran after him.

It was the last subject before lunch time and the teacher went somewhere for a while. "So Kyungsoo, go to lunch with us?" Krystal said to Kyungsoo, who is beside her. "Now? But I go to lunch with Baekhyun and Chanyeol everyday. Why don't you just come with us?" Krystal thought for a while. "I can't. I mean we can't. We can't eat on large numbers in the canteen." Kyungsoo pouted. "Oh! I know. I'll just tell Baekhyun and Chanyeol that you like Kai. Wait a minute." Krystal stood up and went over to the couple. Kyungsoo didn't want anyone to know that he likes Kai because he really doesn't. He just doesn't want Krystal to know that he still likes Xiumin even though liking the kid hurts him. He wanted to get that Baozi out of his head so he can as well give it a try. Try to like someone he just met today.

"Look, there's Kai." Baekhyun said softly so that nobody else would hear. Kyungsoo didn't even look to where Baekhyun was pointing. "Yeah.." Was all he just said and ate his food. "You don't like him do you?" Chanyeol suddenly said. "Yah! How can you say that?" Baekhyun softly slapped his lover's arm. "Yeah.." Kyungsoo said again. "You don't like him?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah.." Chanyeol laughed. "So you don't know how to speak anymore?" Kyungsoo just looked at his food. "Yeah.." then Chanyeol laughed again. "Kyungsoo.. what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked with full concern like a great friend. Kyungsoo looked at him. "Don't tell Krystal that I don't really like that Jai-" Chanyeol raised his hand. "It's Kai." Kyungsoo ignored him. "Whatever. So yeah. Don't. Please." Baekhyun smiled at him. "Okay. But please look, he's looking at you." Kyungsoo looked behind his shoulder and sawa blonde guy taking glances of him. "What the." Was Kyungsoo able to say. "Yie, I think he likes you too." Baekhyun fanboyed like a fangirl. "Baby, stop it. You're making Kyungie blush." Chanyeol placed his arm around his lover. "What Kyungie? Don't tell me Krystal told you to call me that." Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol. "Oh was I supposed to call you that? Okay then." Kyungsoo gave him a death glare. "NO!" 

Dismissal time and Kyungsoo wants to wait for Krystal to finish her practice with others which will take one hour or more. Baekhyun and Chanyeol already left as they need to do something. Kyungsoo just waited outside the music room but he got bored so he walked and explored the school by himself. Then he got tired and sat on one of the stair's steps and leaned on the handrail. Then he heard people from up going down so he looked up and saw boys laughing and playing around. But that's not the case. He saw that 'Kai' that he's supposed to like. When the boys went past him, Kai looked back which made Kyungsoo uneasy. He wanted to hide his face, but he can't do that. Kai smiled at him so he just smiled back awkwardly. Then Kai catched up to his friends then they're gone. Kyungsoo wanted to tell this to Baekhyun and Krystal right now but he's alone. He was about to run up back to the Music room but Krystal and her friends were already going down. 

"Oh, you don't have to go back. Let's go home." Krystal said and they all went down. When Krystal and her friends separated, Kyungsoo quickly tried to get Krystal's attention. "Krys!" Krystal looked at him. "Woah, calm down. What's up?" Kyungsoo hesitated to say it but he can't take it in for too long. "Jai.. no. Kai.. he smiled at me earlier. I don't know what to do." Krystal grinned and poked Kyungsoo's waist. "Stop Krys." Krystal laughed. "Oh Kyungie! I think he likes you too! I wish Suho would like me back too.. I liked him since elementary! This is unfair." Krystal pouted. "Look, he doesn't like me okay? What is Suho likes you too?" Krystal smiled at him but she pushed him away. "Don't make me expect things." Kyungsoo laughed. "Okay okay.. I'm going ok? Go inside." Krystal smiled at him. "Bye Kai!" Kyungsoo opened his mouth. "Shut up Suho!" He shouted and they laughed.

While Kyungsoo was walking down the sidewalk, he saw group of boys beside his house. He stopped in front of their frontyard to look closely to who they are. Then suddenly a blonde hair shone out from the group and surprisingly a pair of eyes looked at him. Kyungsoo knew who he was so he quickly went inside his house. "You're home! What's with the face?" Mom asked. Kyungsoo shook his head and smiled. "It's nothing." Then he went upstairs.

Kai was sure that was the little guy with big eyes. "So this is where he lives.." He said weakly.

 

xx

 

Kai can you not! C: