Six

Destiny

"Krystal! Krystal!" Kyungsoo ran towards Krystal. "What is it? It's so early and not now, I'm busy." Krystal said while looking at the music sheets on her hands. "Wow why are you so cold to me Suho." Krystal stopped and placed her hand on Kyungsoo's mouth then looked around. "Shush Kai. Anyone could hear you." Kyungsoo removed Krystal's hand. "But I thought everybody knew." Krystal pouted. "So? I also need to pretend it's still a secret." Kyungsoo laughed. "What do you need anyway?" Kyungsoo suddenly remembered why he was rushing to Krystal. "You know, yesterday, when I was walking home, I saw Kai and his friends." Krystal raised an eyebrow. "So?" Kyungsoo face palmed. "So? So! Kai was there. Why was he there? And he even saw me! He knows where I live now!" Kyungsoo panicked like Kai is a killer. "Calm down Kyungsoo. Don't you want that? Your crush knows where you live so you'll be seeing him everyday because he's gonna stalk you." Krystal winked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shook his head. "No. No no." Krystal found it weird for Kyungsoo to act this way because she knows that he likes Kai. "Whatever. Let's talk later, I have to go." Krystal ran to the music room and left Kyungsoo alone in the hallways. He looked at his watch and there's still 30 more minutes before the bell to ring. So he sat on the stairway on the 2nd floor and waited for the time to pass.

"Hey, Kyungsoo?" A voice said shaking his shoulder. "Wha, what?" Kyungsoo looked around and repeatedly blinked his eyes. "Hey. You should be going now. The bell is gonna ring soon." Kyungsoo was so shocked to see Kai, smiling down on him. He quickly stood up and ran to his classroom. When he got there, he searched for Krystal, but she was busy. So he sat beside Baekhyun instead. "Baek Baek Baek!" He said while panting. "What what what?" Answered the other. "Kai talked to me. I don't even know why. It's so annoying." He said then Baekhyun smiled. "Oh, you must be liking him. Cause I felt that way too the first time Chanyeol talked to me." He whispered and laughed. "No I'm not. I'm not like you two." He said and fixed his bag. "Oh really. I think he likes you. Look." He pointed outside the room and saw Kai and his friends outside talking to their teacher. "Like me? Or like the teacher? Stop Baek. I don't like him okay?" Baekhyun laughed. "Whatever Kyung." Kyungsoo carefully watched if Kai and his friends are gonna leave and stop bothering him. But unlucky him because the teacher went to his desk and they followed. They're supposed to get something from the teacher but it's taking time.

Kyungsoo suddenly felt someone was looking at him and when he looked at Kai, he was right. Kai wasn't breaking his stare even though he already saw Kyungsoo look. So Kyungsoo tried to give him a friendly smile and Kai returned the smile. And when he did, Kyungsoo melted. He placed his hands on his face and placed his head over the table. "What's happening to me." He said. "What? Oh, yeah. You like him now. Don't even deny it." Baekhyun smirked and smiled at Kai. "Hey Kai! Hello there!" Baekhyun shouted and waved, which made Kyungsoo embarrased. "Can you come here for a sec?" He said and Kai did come. "I hate you Baek." Kyungsoo murmured with his head low. "Do you need anything Baek?" Kai said with a smile. "Oh, I don't. Just saying hi. Oh and this is our new classmate, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo looked up at Kai who's smiling. "I know him already." He said which made Kyungsoo blush. "Oh.. of course. Would you like to join us lunch time with your friends? I mean, if it's okay." Baek suggested, Kyungsoo wanted to stab him to death. "Oh, it'll be fine. I'll go here and fetch you guys." He said happily. "I'll be going now. Bye. Bye Kyung." Kyungsoo looked at him and saw him waving and smiling at him. "Oh, he even called you Kyung. So sweet." Kyungsoo's red as a potato. "Why did he call me that we aren't friends." Kyungsoo said. "Well now you are." Baekhyun smirked. 

It was lunch time and Baekhyu waited for Jongin to fetch them up like he said. He kept on preventing Kyungsoo to go somewhere just to skip having lunch with Jongin. "Kyungsoo, stay still." Baekhyun said, holding Kyungsoo's wriggling wrist. "Ugh, Chanyeol, help me with this guy." Baekhyun said, looking around. "Sure babe." Chanyeol answered ten reached for Kyungsoo's other wrist. "Don't you dare." Kyungsoo shot him a death glare. "Oh! Here he is." Baekhyun said then Kyungsoo panicked. He wanted to go away and hide far from this Jongin. "Hey." Jongin smiled, then looked at Kyungsoo. "Hey, Jongin. I thought you already forgot about us." Baekhyun said then smiled at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and took his wrist off of Baekhyun's hand. "Oh, I can't forget you guys. Especially now you have a new student." Jongin said, then bit his lip. Baekhyun smiled devilishly to Kyungsoo. "Aw, that's so sweet. Oh well let's go now." Baekhyun said then took Chanyeol's arm to lead. Kyungsoo and Jongin were left behind them, walking beside each other awkwardly. 

"Let's sit here. Jongin, do you have your friends?"Baekhyun asked as they all sat down. Of course Kyungsoo's beside Jongin. "Ah, no. I told them I have a lunch date with someone else." Jongin said shyly. "Oh! So you call your lunch time lunch dates? That is so cute! Chanyeol why don't you call ours like this?" Baekhyun asked, pouting at his boyfriend. "We're dating everyday what more do you want?" Chanyeol said then kissed Baekhyun's cheek. "Guys, too cheesy." Kyungsoo said, looking away from everyone. "You're just jealous you don't have a guy like Chanyeol. Oh! hey Jongin, what do you think about Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo facepalmed in annoyance, but somehow he waited for Jongin to answer. "Hm, I think he's really kind, sweet, smart, a little small but cute." Jongin got shy when he said the last word. Jongin looked at Kyungsoo to see his reaction but he was only quiet. He didn't even looked at Jongin. "Oh, how about you Kyungsoo? What do you think about Jongin?" Baekhyun asked, smirking. "Baek please." Kyungsoo said. "What? Jongiin said what he thinks about you. It's your turn you little unfair brat." Baekhyun said. "I'm going to kill you Byun Baekhyun." Kyungsoo warned. "You can't kill him. I'll kill you first." Chanyeol said which made Baekhyun blush. "Stop it Yeol. He's just joking." Baekhyun said, smiling. "I know babe." Chanyeol smiled at him. "Yeah, Kyung. Tell me what you think about me." Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, who is now staring at him. "Don't do this to me Jongin." Jongin moved closer. "What? I'm just asking for that little thing. Come on." Jongin pouted which made Kyungsoo's heart stop a millisecond. "Stop it Jongin." Kyungsoo said, trying to ignore this human. "Please please please~" Jongin pouted cutely as he can. Kyungsoo looked away to erase the thought that he was actually cute. But Jonign is too much. "Stop it it's too cute! Stop!" Kyungsoo said, also shocked with what he just said. Jongin blinked his eyes as if doubting if he heard it right. "Oh man." Baekhyun said, a little laughing. "Baekhyun this is all your fault I'm gonna kill you." Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol hugged his Baekhyun. "You can't or I'll kill you too." Kyungsoo scoffed.

"I'm hungry." Jongin suddenly said. Kyungsoo has two sandwiches with him and one is enough for him. "Where's your lunch?" Baekhyun asked. "I don't know. Maybe no one made me lunch." Jongin said with a very sad tone in his voice. "Here." Kyungsoo handed him his other sandwich. "Are you serious? Thank you." Jongin said shyly then took the sandwich. "No, I'm not serious. Give it back." Kyungsoo said and everyone looked at him. "I'm just kidding! Oh my goodness guys." Kyungsoo said as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Thank you again Kyungie." Jongin said then munched the food that Kyungsoo gave him. "Don't call me Kyungie please." He said. "Ok Kyung." Jongin replied. Kyungsoo just sighed knowing that this argument will never end.

"So! Go back to your class lunch is going to end soon." Baek said politely to Jongin, while in front of their classroom. "I will. Thank you again Kyung, without you I'd be dead hungry right now." Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo and he smiled back. "You're welcome." Kyungsoo said, fakely smiling. "So! You wanna come with us home? You wanna walk your 'Kyung' home?" Baekhyun asked, smiling like a little devil. "I.. uh.." Jongin scratched the back of his head. "No! I mean, no, you don't have to. Baekhyun is just crazy so you don't have to do it. Go back to your homeroom please." Kyungsoo said, shooing Jongin away. Jongin looked at Baekhyun who is enlarging his eyes, forcing him to walk Kyungsoo home. "Nope! I will walk you home. I'm bored at home anyway, and I know where you live already. Besides, I want us to be close friends." Kyungsoo was shocked when Jongin said that. Well, not the 'I know where you live' part, but the 'I want us to be close' part." Kyungsoo was about to say something when the bell rang and Jongin ran to his homeroom. "I guess you won't be single for long." Teased Baekhyun. "Shut up or I'll kill you." Kyungsoo said, good thing Chanyeol wasn't there.

 

xx

 

thanking Baekhyun for everything c: