Four

Destiny

It's Kyungsoo's second day on his new school, and it seems like he's liking it. He found out that Krystal lives just a few blocks away from his house that's why they go to school together. Sometimes when Krystal needs to go somewhere else, he goes alone and he doesn't like it. But Baekhyun always erase that feeling away when he comes to school. Baekhyun always waits for him at the gate. So far his week on his school had been very fun and happy. His teachers recognize him and liked him. All of his classmates are his friends. And he already have friends from different levels.

"So Kyung! Can you tell me now who you like?" Baekhyun suddenly asked out of nowhere. "Uhm?" Kyungsoo looked at his new bestfriend who just smiled and waited for an answer. "Come on, tell me. I know you do." Kyungsoo didn't respond for a while. He went closer to Baekhyun who came closer too. "I like Baozi." Baekhyun's eyes grew larger than it normally is and smiled. "I knew it!" He shouted that almost everybody looked at him. "Hey, hey. Keep it down. Don't tell anybody please." Baekhyun smiled at his friend and made a promise gesture. "Thanks Baek." Kyungsoo smiled. Chanyeol came back from the counter with foods on his hand. "Oh baby you're back. Come sit here beside me. I missed you a lot." Chanyeol smiled at his boyfriend's sweetness. 

"Look it's Baozi! Hi Baozi!" The other girls from Kyungsoo's class waved at Xiumin. Xiumin shyly waved back and kept walking. "Do you see now why I don't want anyone to know I like Baozi?" Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "You like Baozi?" Chanyeol whispered. Kyungsoo placed his index finger on his mouth and mouthed 'shh'. "Does Krystal know about this?" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo nodded.

Kyungsoo and Krystal were together during break times, and with ChanBaek during lunch times. Kyungsoo and Krystal walks along the corridor to find a friend. "Hey Yoona!" The petite but beautiful girl turned. "Krystal! What are you doing here?" Krystal hugged her friend. "This is Kyungsoo." Yoona smiled and waved at him. "Hi Yoona." Kyungsoo smiled. "Do you know Baozi?" Yoona squealed like a fangirl. "Yes! Isn't he cute? Oh well, he already have a girlfriend. At least that's what everyone says." Kyungsoo hearing this made him a little sad and dissapointed. "So what's the name of his girl?" Krystal asked. "Guy, Krystal. A guy. They said it was Luhan from 11SM. I don't know if it's real." Somehow Kyungsoo was shocked. "Wait, Baozi's just 7th grade right? Then why is he dating a 11th grader?" Kyungsoo asked. "I don't know. Ask them not me!" Yoona frowned. "Sorry." Kyungsoo looked down. "No it's fine Kyung. I'm just kidding!" Yoona laughed. "Okay thanks for the info Yoona. You always have the best ones." Krystal and Kyungsoo went back to their room so they won't be late.

"Look, there's Luhan. Just so you know what he looks like." Krystal pointed to a blonde guy. "Oh." Was all Kyungsoo could reply.

The bell rang and Kyungsoo waited at the waiting shed where he always wait for Krystal and ChanBaek. While he was waiting, he saw Baozi there too, waiting. He became tensed, and he sat very behaved. He just stared at the small and cute guy, standing and waiting for someone. Then he saw Luhan walking towards him. But he knew it wasn't him because Luhan passed through him and went to Baozi. They went out together which made Kyungsoo break down. He almost felt like crying but he stopped himself. He won't let a kid make him feel like this. He needs to forgot about his kid.

"Hey Kyungsoo! Let's go?" Baekhyun shouted with Chanyeol holding his hand and Krystal behind. "Yeah let's go."

While the four friends were walking, Kyungsoo told them what happened. "Omg Kyung, are you okay?" Krystal worrily asked. "I'm fine. Find me a new guy. I don't like a kid anymore." Kyungsoo joked and they laughed. "Oh don't worry I'll find you one. Maybe one of my crush's friends." Krystal winked at Kyungsoo. "Who is your crush?" Kyungsoo asked, because he never thought of asking. "You didn't know? Almost everyone know." Chanyeol said. "Well I'm sorry for being a new student so please tell me." They laughed at Kyungsoo's apology. "It's actually Suho. He's from Luhan's class too. Don't worry I'll show you what he looks like tomorrow so you could choose your new crush." Krystal patted Kyungsoo's shoulder. 

"So! We stop here. Bye guys! Take care." Baekhyun waved at the other two and went separate ways. "I can't believe I liked a kid." Kyungsoo said. "Oh don't worry about that, tomorrow you'll have someone who's older than you." Krystal smiled at him. "So go ahead. Take care and let's talk later on the phone okay? Bye Kyungie." Kyungsoo laughed at the nickname. "Bye Krys." Krystal frowned at him. "That's a guy's name!" Kyungsoo laughed as he walked. "Kyungie is a girl's!" He shouted back and they laughed.

"I hate you Xiumin. I hate you so much." Kyungsoo kept murmuring while lying on his bed, waiting for his friends to call.

 

xx

 

Aw Xiu why break someone's heart 3