Two

Destiny

Kyungsoo woke up early as he always does. He opened the curtains with a smile because birds outside his window sounds like they're singing. "Wait a little bit. I'll be out there soon." He smiled again and went to his bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. He looked at the mirror after wiping his face. He smiled again, he really didn't know why he was so happy today. He hurried downstairs to eat and got a piece of bread. He went outside and ran to where the birds are. "Here you go. Sorry if it took time." Kyungsoo took small pieces of the bread and dropped it into the birds. The birds happily ate it all which made Kyungsoo happy. "Don't starve yourselves. Bye!" Kyungsoo ran back into the house with a smile on his face.

"You seem really happy today, Kyungsoo." Mom ruffled Kyungsoo's shiny red hair. "Eomma, I'm always happy. Don't you know?" He smiled at his mom and went back upstairs. He opened his window so he could get fresh air inside. He looked at the calendar and saw that tomorrow will be his first day in his new school. It's supposed to upset him, but he wasn't. He isn't sure why. He sat beside the window to think about why he was happy. He already has his eyeborws knotted and his big eyes small when he remembered something. He had a dream.

-Kyungsoo is walking down the corridor with his friends when his crush appeared in front of him with his own set of friends. Kyungsoo's friends kept nagging and smiling at him, which made him really embarrased. What he didn't know is why his crush's set of friends kept nagging his crush too, who is looking down. Kyungsoo felt so happy and weird and hoity-toity. But he needed to go somewhere which is past his crush and his company. He decided to move forward and ignore his crush so it wouldn't be too obvious. But when he got close his crush's friends pushed his crush and his crush fell into him. He looked at his crush who is kind of hugging him because of falling. His crush stood right away and smiled shyly. He smlied too. He feels so embarassed because his friends at the back kept giggling and teasing him. His crush felt embarrased too because his friends kept doing what Kyungsoo's friends are doing. "It's your chance go ahead!" One of his crush's friends shouted. And all the people around them went 'Yie~' which made Kyungsoo smile. He waited there in front of his crush. Finally his crush looked at him and said "I like you."-

Kyungsoo smiled again when he remembered it. But the problem is, he doesn't know who that person is. He doesn't even remember it's face. But he's sure that it's a guy, which is weird. He never like guys. But he doesn't mind, it was just a dream. A dream that made him so happy. He tried to forget that the person in his dream was a guy and replaced it with a girl. But it was really weird to replace it with a girl because the person is so manly. Kyungsoo was lost in his thoughts he didn't notice his mom entered his room. 

"Boo!" Kyungsoo almost fell on his chair. "Eomma!" Mom laughed and helped Kyungsoo to stand up. "What are you thinking that you got shocked like this?" Kyungsoo pouted and looked outside his window. "I was.. just thinking about why I was so happy today." Mom looked at his Kyungsoo. "And?" Kyungsoo looked at his mom with a smile. "I don't know." Mom smiled and laughed. Kyungsoo laughed too and got hugged by his mom. "Okay dear. Whatever you say." Mom left his room and went downstairs. Kyungsoo sat again where he was sitting and looked at the skies. 

It's already past 7 and he haven't eaten dinner yet. He was waiting for his mom who went out to buy some things she need. But since he got her text that she already ate somewhere, Kyungsoo ate by himself. He doesn't like eating by himself, it's too lonely. He wants to share the food he cooked with someone who would appreciate it. So far, it's his mom. He washed the dishes and waited at the living room. He thought his things are already fixed anyway so he doesn't need to worry. He charged his phone, so he could use it tomorrow. He waited there until he fell asleep.

-"I like you." Kyungsoo stood there in front of his crush, speechless. His heart is beating so fast he don't know what to do. His knees went weak and almost fell. But his crush is fast and catched him, which made him more crazy. His eyes grew bigger than it usually is, because his crush is holding him and smiling down at him. He can't see his full face, only his smile. But even though he can only see his crush's smile, it's so beautiful. His crush helped him to stand up and smiled at him. "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo found it hard to speak in front if his crush. So he just nodded. "Th-thank you.." Kyungsoo said shyly and lowered his head. "It's fine. Just don't fall again without me around okay? Nobody will catch you." Kyungsoo looked at his kind crush with so much admiration that he feels like his heart is melting. "Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo baby~"-

"Kyungsoo!" Mom shakes Kyungsoo from the sofa because he fell asleep. "Wha.. eomma?" Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes and looked at his mom. "Oh Kyungsoo. Why did you sleep here? Go upstairs and sleep well. You have classes tomorrow remember?" Mom helped Kyungsoo sit straight. "But I waited for you eomma." Mom smiled at his child. "I know. And thank you for that. But it's already past 10. Go ahead and sleep well." Kyungsoo stood up and kissed his mom's cheek. "Good night eomma." Kyungsoo went upstairs. "Good night my Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo removed his phone from charging and placed it over the table beside the bed. He looked at the star one last time and went to bed. He already has his eyes closed but he remembered that he had a dream. The continuation of his other dream earlier. "Oh my gosh it's so embarrasing." Kyungsoo murmured and hid behind the covers like the person in his dream is standing right beside the bed. After that he finally slept peacefully.

 

xx

 

Mom is so lucky to have a son like Kyungsoo TTTT