Chapter 9

Love Bottle

chapter nine

"How come? When?" My mind is oozing with questions.

*They actually knew about her but they never teased me about her, awwwww...they really are good friends of mine, but... how did they knew?*

"Of course, we wrote that song! We know it's effects to the listeners! It's so dramatic right?" He's proud of himself and that was close, real close.

Almost 2 months had passed.

It has been a while since Ha Yi left me.

I have been alone again for almost 2 months.

I'm used to being alone but this time, it's coated with guilt.

I admit it I really wanted Ha Yi out of my life, but when she left I don't know how to adjust and go back to my old lifestyle.

I sat at my chair at our classroom, wondering about her once again like I always did since she left.

I can't stop myself from sketching her face on my book.

I missed her.

And I can't deny it. *sigh*

"Guys!!! I have an announcement!!! Your most awaited moment in your school life is fast approaching!!! That means we'll be visiting the-" Mr. Kwon was cutted by the scream of my classmates.

"GIRL'S SCHOOL!!!" everyone had gone wild except me. I was busy adding details on her precious face.

"When will we go there?" the ever excited Ricky asked.

"Next week!" even Mr. Kwon is excited to go there, he wanted to see his crush which is a teacher there of course.

Everyone became wilder as they heard the news. I just ignored them and proceeded into adding final touches for her face.

"DIDN'T YOU HEARD THAT?! WE'LL BE GOING TO HEAVEN!!"
Daehyun hyung came out of nowhere.

"You have a girlfriend right? So stop acting like that! She loves you so much, and if your planning to cheat on her, better break up with her right now to avoid bigger troubles in the future." he is irritating sometimes.

"Oh the ever bitter Junhong~! You too should stop acting that way that's why I told you to get a girl-! Hey she's cute who is she? " he reached for my book where I drew her face.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS HYUNG." I glared at him and he raised his hands as a sign that he surrenders.

"But aren't you interested with the prom?" he asked, he's a bit serious this time.

"No." I hope that I could also say this to mom. What can I do? Even if I don't want to go my mom would definitely drag me there.

As I walk home I saw a familiar structure at the street.

Yes,the tent where I got Ha Yi's bottle.

I rushed and saw a middle-aged woman instead of the old one.

"Uhm. Excuse me ma'am, where is the old woman here?" I politely asked but she raised an eyebrow as I mention the term 'old woman'.

"Are you insulting me?" she crossed her arms on her chest and slowly stood up.

"Definitely no ma'am." I said confused about her answer.

"For your information there are no old woman here. I own this place so I knew it very well. You may now leave." she turned her back against me and pretended to fix some things.

This place do look different but I am sure that THIS is that tent.

I slowly moved out but stopped when I saw a piece of paper under my soles.

It looks the same with the paper that Ha Yi gave me on our first meeting but I guess this one's longer.

Something got into me that I took it, placed it on my pocket.

I politely bowed at that mean woman then left, but as the light from outside the tent showed upon my skin I saw her, the old woman who gave me that bottle.

I gestured towards her and she just watched me.

"Where is Ha Yi? Please tell me, I know you know everything you're the who gave me her bottle after all." I asked her right away. She just plastered a smile.

"I don't know where she is now." she answered.

"But I guess you have any idea why she left?" she let out a laugh.

"Why won't you ask your heart? It has the answer to your question." I can't hold my laugh anymore, 'ask my heart' she must be kidding me, I turned my back against her and laughed with all my heart with what she said but when I looked back but she vanished.

At the all girls school a week after that incident...

"Hi~!" Daehyun hyung waved at the girls.

"Hey Junhong, I think those girls like you." he said while pointing at a group of girls.

"I ain't interested to any of them."

*Ha Yi... Ha Yi.*

I left the group and went to a near bench, sat there and buried my face on my palms.

*tell me Ha Yi, how can I erase you in my mind?*

My position was a bit uncomfortable so I adjusted my pose a bit then I saw 'that' familiar figure again.

"Junhong! You're dreaming! She's a magical creature! She won't go and attend a school!" I rubbed my eyes and took a sneak peek at 'that' familiar figure.

"No,I'm not dreaming... That's her." I chased her.

I shouted her name but she does not seem to bother.

I called her once again, ignoring the stares of people.

And I was able to reach her shoulder.

"You... It is you..."

lemme talk, people!
HI~~~!! So here's Chapter 9.. Hope you all liked it. =3
Love, Little Miss Author {ChauPauShooPau}