Chapter 2

Love Bottle

chapter two

Pink smoke came out of the bottle and went to my bed and a shadow that resembles a girl was formed.

“! A MONSTER!!" I panicked, I looked for a place to hide, unfortunately, because of my tall height I won’t fit in my closet, so, I was left with no choice but to face whatever creature that hides behind those pink smoke.

“Yah~!! Oh!! Hi!! Are you my boyfriend? “ A short girl with a golden brown hair which was tied into a bun jumped from my bed.

“WHAT? BOYFRIEND? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! AND WHATEVER CREATURE YOU ARE!" she smiled and started to move closer to my study table.

"Wow Junhong~~!! You have an organized time table, you must be smart~~!! "

*Oh really? That's flattering.*

I almost smiled with that thought so I mentally slapped my face to make myself realize my current situation.

"You haven't answered my question yet! And how did you know my name? " I glared at her.

"Oh, sorry... My name is Ha Yi, and I knew your name because I'm your girlfriend." she giggled.

"CAN'T YOU GET IT? I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND! AND WHAT ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU FIT INSIDE THAT... that...that... THAT SMALL BOTTLE!" I pointed the bottle which fell on the floor.

"Because I'm a pheonym, and that's my house." I widened my eyes.
"A pheo what?"

"Pheonym." she then handed me a piece of paper that looks like the maps in old sailor films.

Pheonyms - creatures that are assigned to a certain person, they were tasked to make that certain person feel complete with the 'love' that they can give. They don't have any idea about their creation or everything about their selves except their own names. It is their responsibility to be 'showy' to their partners, like acting cute, manly or the likes.

I read it without digesting whatever that means.

"Ok fine, since you came from that bottle and you said yourself that 'that' thing is your house so why won't you go back there?" she frowned.

"I can't, once you opened the bottle, I will be trapped here forever unless I'm considered as 'totally useless' to you." her face suddenly became cold, that’s creepy.

"You're useless to me and I don't want people to say that I am living with a girl in MY condominium." her face brightened.

Her sudden change of emotions is creeping me out, is she bipolar or something?

"You NEED me, you're just denying it." I stared at her eyes and they are sincere.

Then,

A moment of silence...

She raised her pointing finger...

"I can hide if someone arrives here!" she added with a smile.

"No. You can't stay here any longer that means I'll bring you back to that old woman tomorrow." I started to fix my bed. She hummed like she's trying to tell me something like... Ugh never mind.

"You'll be sleeping now? " she stood at my side.

"Yes." I'm kind of tired since Daehyun hyung is heavy. I slowly laid my tired body and slowly closed my eyes when I felt an arm wrapping my waist. * ! I forgot about this girl*

"Hey, hey you can't sleep here!" I pushed her away.

"But I'm your girlfriend...” she pouted.

"No you're not my girlfriend, I'm not your boyfriend and you're my.. Ugh .." I struggled, I can't find the right word to use.

"You're?" her face is filled with different emotions,

"Friend!" I jumped as the idea flashed in my mind.

"What's the difference between a friend and a girlfriend?" there she goes again, giving me questions that require deep thinking.

“Friends do not do things such as hugging, kissing and they don't sleep together." the simplest answer that I can give.

"Where will I sleep then?"

"In the guest room."

"Okay...”

The next day...

I woke up and saw an arm wrapped around my waist and saw her beside me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" I ran to the corner of my room. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh good morning Junhong~!!" she greeted with a huge grin.

"JUST LEAVE! NOW!" she slowly moved and left the room.

" Wooh.. What time is it? " I checked my clock.. I'M LATE!! I didn't waste time anymore and did my necessities as fast as I can.

"Uhmm.. Ha Yi I need to go now." I opened the door of the guest room and she was not there,

"Won't you eat first?" I jumped and saw her standing at my back.

"I don't have time to order food, I'll just pass by the store on my way to school." I just finished buttoning my sleeves.

"I already cooked something for you." then I saw a batch of deliciously looking newly cooked food in an organized table. (I don't really have time to clean or fix things in my dining table nor cooking my own food I always depend on fast foods and no cook goods.)

"You sure you made this?" I said while munching these delicious foods - real food.

"Of course, I don't want you to leave this house hungry. I'll provide the service that you'll need. "

*ting* bright idea. >:]

" Uhmm, Ha Yi, can you please clean my unit?" Go on Junhong! Make her clean your house!

"Sure thing Junhong!" wahahahaha such a fool! In just a blink of an eye the living room was cleaner than ever..........

Yeah, right, she's not a human.

"Thanks for the food, I need to go now! Bye!"

"Where are you going?" she frowned.

"School, I'll be studying."

"I want to study too~!!"

"No you can't. It's an all boys school and... You just can't get out of this place unless you return to that bottle."

"But-" *insert puppy eyes*

"Okay okay!"

I took my old books and gave it to her.

"You can read right?" she nodded.

"I'll go now, and remember don't let anyone see you!" she gave me a thumbs up and I left.

lemme talk, people!
Here's the second chappie~!! Please be kind enough and subscribe to this story or leave a comment about your suggestions or what so ever. :D