Chapter 1

Love Bottle

chapter one

"When will you quit with that 'time table' of yours? It's totally useless! " Daehyun spanked the paper that I'm holding,

"I will pursue this thing until I get high grades." I answered with high hopes.

“Seriously Junhong? Seriously? I think you'll stay there forever. You always end up wasting your time doodling random stuffs like that bunny thing you drew on our English class." he said while pointing the bunny I drew.

" Hyung, if you came here to insult me, better leave now or else-" I was not able to finish my sentence because he raised both of his hands and showed a hey-calm-down look on his face.

" Hey, hey, hey, I came here for a proposal..." he place his hands on my shoulders.

*I have a bad feeling about this*

" Why won't we go out and drink tonight? My treat!" a huge smile plastered on his face.

"NO! YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T DRINK! And you see..." I pointed my time table. " FOR PETE'S SAKE!! HOW MANY TIMES WILL I TELL YOU?! THAT THING IS FREAKING USELESS!! SPEND YOUR TIME IN OTHER THINGS LIKE-" I'm starting to lose my patience for this guy, so I did not waste time before he can utter useless things.

"OKAY OKAY!! I'LL GO!! JUST STOP INSULTING MY TIME TABLE! IT HURTS YOU KNOW!!"

Few hours later,

"I regret coming here." Daehyun hyung is laughing hard and is clapping like a retarded seal already.

"JUNHOWNG! Duh-rink some!! Don't just sit there!! Duh-rink!!" he almost fell off his chair.

" Let's go home now hyung, you're drunk." I started to pull his arm.

" But I want moooorrrreee~~!!" he showed me his puppy-eyes but all I can see is a cat clenching its claws in my arm.

"NO MORE CHEESECAKES FOR YOU!! EVER!!" let's see if you won't bite on my bait. >:]

"Ooo kae.. I'll pay this thing first and let's go hooome~~!!" he reached for his wallet and paid for the souju then started to walk with his foot following different directions causing him to walk in a crisscross manner, I stared at him for a while before helping him, it's fun to see your friend struggling from drunkenness you know.

As we walk by the side walk,

An old woman called us,

" Hey, young man, I bet I can help you with your problem." she had a hoarse voice that resembles a witch’s . I also have the feeling that she won't stop calling us unless we or should I say I (because hyung is too drunk to think well, he can't even stand on his own.) reject her.

"My only problem in life is my studies and I doubt that you can help me." I confidently spoke.

“I’m referring to your problems about love." she had a sweet tone in her voice, I guess.

“I don't need that." I was about to continue our journey home when hyung suddenly gained energy from nowhere and shouted.

"THAT'S IT!! YOU NEED A GIRLFRIEND!! LET'S GO THERE!" he effortlessly pulled me inside the old woman's tent.

When hyung dragged me, I saw a huge sign at the entrance.

‘Love tent’. Tss.

"GO ON OLD WOMAN HELP US." he's crazy.

“You already have a girlfriend right? So you don't need my help." the old woman answered confidently.

“How’d ya know? Dude, she's amazing!" hyung was so amazed like a kid who received his first candy ever.

“About you young man, " the old lady pointed at me.

"Sorry ma'am, but I don't really need your help, I don't need corny love advices." she did not bother listening to me, she started to search for something in a wooden box beside her.

"Here take this.” she handed me a bottle with a weird design on it that resembles a rose, I guess...

"I can't take it, I don't need it and I don't have money to pay you...” I just don't want to waste my money in useless things.

"Just take it, it's free, and I think your friend needs to go home now." she point hyung which is lying unconsciously on the floor.

"Oh yeah, right, so, were leaving now and thank you?" I mentally slapped myself, WHY DID I THANKED THAT WOMAN FOR? I'm losing my mind, better continue walking before things will be creepier than ever.

While walking...

"What if I throw this thing to the trash can?" I was about to throw the bottle to the trash can...

"THROW THAT THING INTO THE TRASH CAN AND I'LL ING KILL YOU." hyung said without opening his eyes, I almost forgot that he was there.. Lol.

Few minutes later...

I opened the door of my room, you might wonder why I don't have that scolding from parents scene, well, I live by myself, my parents decided to buy me a condominium unit near my school to avoid being late since I always wake up late.

I sat by my study table, I stared at the bottle,

* This thing is useless... better throw it away... But what if hyung will look for it... Nah, he's drunk, he won't remember what happened... But what if this thing can help me in my studies?.. Maybe it is a potion that grants any wishes!*

Tickled by my curiosity I opened the bottle, but I saw nothing..

“I knew it, it's useless, that was just a joke a huge jo-! WHAT THE-!"

Pink smoke came out of the bottle and went to my bed and a shadow that resembles a girl was formed.

lemme talk, people!
Here's the first chapter! So thank you subscribers~! If you have suggestions, feel free to comment. :D