Chapter 10

Love Bottle

chapter ten

Someone else's POV

"Hey guuuurl~~! You should check this guys out~~!! They really are cuties~!" My bff Park Jimin can't stop squealing with the thoughts of those guys.

"I'm not interested with them." I said blankly.

"Especially that guy with a haggard look! He's so cute! I'm sure that you'll like him!" she can't stop hitting my arm.

"Let's say that I might like that guy but there are no assurance that he'll like me too and ask me for the prom, it's impossible!" I just took my things from my table and arranged them orderly inside my violet mcm bag.

"YOU'RE PRETTY!! Just think positive gurl!! " she placed her hands on her waist and started her lectures.

"Whatever Jimin, I need to go now, Taemin-oppa will pick me up later so I’ll be going now. Bye~!" I left the room then struggled to pass through the huge crowd of girls spazzing over those guys.

When I was able to escape the crowd I placed my earphones and walked towards the gate.

People were staring at me and I don't know why then I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw someone whom I don't expect to see. I removed my earphones in a blink of an eye.

"You... It is you..." it's Junhong.

He hugged me tightly, and because of my excitement I hugged him back.

Then he lossened and held my shoulders tightly.

"Why did you left the condo without leaving a word? If you hated that lifestyle you should have told me earlier so that I won't be wasting time thinking about you!" his face, filled with different emotions.

"Uhmm... Long story... We should sit." I pointed a bench not that far away from our spot then he slowly nodded his head.

"Uhmm... Where should I start... Uhmm." Gosh! If I tell him everything from the beggining... That would be embarrassing...

"From the very beggining." he said, his stares glued on me. I felt like I was in the middle of the spotlight in a police station being interogated for being the main suspect in a crime. I swallowed hard then started the story.

"After you left for your field trip... I..." I'm afraid to see his reaction if I say this...

"You?" he raised both of his eyebrows telling me to continue.

"I slept on your bed..." there it is, I said it...

"Okay, proceed." I suddenly felt like he's moving closer so I moved a little bit.

"When I woke up, I was in a different room, different paint colour, different furnitures and many more. When I opened the door, I saw a couple, they we're kind and they said that they are my parents. Could you believe it? I have my own parents! I am studying! I have a phone, a pet, a best friend and a birthdate! " I was so excited and I almost forgot the word 'BREATHE'.

"Still, you should have mailed me or texted me." he frowned.

"I wanted to call you but I don't know your phone number, I wanted to send you a mail or go to your house but since I never had a chance to go out there I don't know your address." I decided to be honest, things will be easier that way.

"Oh, okay. Go on with your story." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"And when evening cameon my first night, a cute guy arrived in our house!" I paused when I saw his expression, a smile was forming on his face a while ago but it faded as I mentioned the 'cute guy' part.

"You're boyfriend?" he said with a low tone.

"Junhong-ah! We need to go now!" an middle-aged man called him. I assume that that guy is his teacher. "By the way I also need to go now. Bye! See you later? I guess." I stood up and waved at him, he just nodded and climbed at their bus.

Zelo's POV

I watched her as she made her way out of their gate.

A guy was waiting for her. Based on what she said earlier -the 'cute' guy part. I bet that's him.

My speculations was clarified after I saw the guy wrap his arms around her shoulders.

Yes. That's her boyfriend.

"Yow! Junhong! What's with the face? Something wrong?" Daehyun hyung was watching me.

"No, Uhmm.. Nothing hyung." I waved my hands as a sign that nothing is wrong.

"Oh, okay. By the way here's your phone, I forgot to return it a while ago since you left the group and it's dead now." he handed me my phone.

*SH*T! I should have got her number so that I can at least, compete with that super thin guy.*

I slapped my forehead before taking my phone.

"Hey! You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I answered then he showed a I-got-an-idea look.

"I bet your hungry! Why won't we eat at my cousin's cafe? My treat!" my other hyungs have sharp ears that they were able to hear that so we will be going as a group.

At the cafe...

"Hyung! I really need to pee! You guys go first!" Jongup-hyung rushed to the comfort room.

We went to the glass case where cakes were displayed and I saw her standing there with her boyfriend.

"She looks familiar." Daehyun hyung kept on pointing at her.

"Junhong-ah!" she saw me and dragged her boyfriend towards me.

"Junhong, I'd like you to meet Taemin-oppa. Taemin-oppa, he's Junhong, my friend." I bowed at him and he returned it with a slight bow.

*She's calling him 'oppa'...*sigh**

...

....

....

....

.....

.....

.....

....

"He's my brother." she smiled.

*Brother?!! So, I was wrong the whole time. LOL* I bowed once again.

"He's not your boyfriend? But he's qualified as the 'cute guy' that you were saying..." I whispered to Ha Yi.

She chuckled.

"I said it already, he's my brother, actually I have 2 brothers, I was not able to say that part because we need to part ways." she whispered back then her brother called her to choose a cake.

"Hey! You guys done ordering?" Jongup hyung is back after that little catastrophe he had earlier, he said that out loud catching attention from Ha Yi and her brother making them turn their attention to us.

"Oops, sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck, slightly bowed his head but after he raised his head dropped his jaws and froze.

We're done ordering foods but he still froze at his spot.

"Hey!" Yongguk hyung waved his hand in front of Jongup hyung's face.

"Am I in heaven?" he finally spoke, we tried to trace where he was looking at... He was looking at Ha Yi.

"You like her?' I asked.

"I guess so." he's stares, glued at her.

lemme talk, people!
Hey yow, I'm in a rush so I did my best to update 2 chapters for today . LOL An idea for a new story came into my mind but I wanted to finish this one first of course. =3 So for bhellapark's request~~~! Here's jongup~~!! =3
Love, Little Miss Author {ChauPauShooPau}