Chapter 15

Love Bottle

 

 

 

Another day had passed, yes I did planned to do something to settle this trouble but I forgot about the essential part, HOW?

I walked back and forth in my living room, still can’t think of an answer.

Should I ask for help? But, who should I ask?

I jumped to my couch, took my phone and crossed my legs into an Indian sit.

I checked my contacts; first person that I saw is mom. I’m pretty sure that she can give me a good advice but I’m also sure that she’ll freak out first, then give me an hour of scolding and give me a very useful advice then days or even months or years of teasing. Not a good idea.

Next is Yongguk hyung. I called him.

“Yo?” it took him a while before he answered.

“Hyung, I need help.” I answered trying to sound calm.

“Sorry Jello, I’m in the middle of something now can’t help yah.” He answered right away and also put an end to the call right away.

That means I need to move on to the next person.

I called Jongup, Youngjae and Himchan hyung but none of them answered their phones.

Last chance, Daehyun hyung, the source of everything.

I called his number, crossed my fingers as I listen to the torturing rings, praying that he’ll answer.

“Hello?” I almost jumped for joy when he answered.

“HYUNG I NEED HELP!” I told to myself to act calm, but I forgot it because of extreme happiness after the 4 hyungs ignored me. He went quiet for a short while then let out a chuckle.

“ Let me guess, it’s about Ha Yi right?” he said confidently, I can feel my face heating up.

“Uhmm..Uhhmm.. No..” I panicked as I searched for the right words.

“Oh dear Choi Junhong, I’m your best friend, you can’t hide anything to me.” He let out a chuckle once again.

*YES. IN FACT IT’S YOUR FAULT WHY I’M SUFFERING LIKE THIS BUT YOU ARE MY LAST CHANCE IN BRINGING HARMONY BACK INTO MY LIFE.*

I have no choice left but to admit it.

“Yes hyung.” I lowered my head as if someone can see my reddening face. He let out a loud and irritating laugh. *Oh no...*

“Sorry kiddo, you’re on your own now.” He said and pressed the end button.

I almost threw my phone in frustration but I thought of someone that might help me, Dad.

I starred at his contact details in my phone. I thought hard before attempting to press the call button but hesitated.

 

 

 

 

*“ What? You can’t make it tonight? But why? But...You promised!...How about mom?...She’s coming with you?...Talk to me later?... Hey dad...  wait...

...

...

*toot* *toot*

...

...

Not even a ‘ Hey happy birthday son.’

...

...

*sigh*

...

I should just get used to it.”*

 

 

 

 

I let out a deep sigh before making my final decision.

“Hello?” he answered, his deep voice echoing in my right ear.

“Dad.” I answered with a low tone.

“Oh son, you called, something wrong?” he asked with a worried tone in his voice.

“Dad, I need help.” I’m still hesitating.

“How can I help you son?” Wow, he sounds sincere in helping me, but how should I say it? I went quiet for a minute.

“Son? Are you still there?” he noticed that I went quiet, he really is paying attention.

“ About a girl.”

“ You came to the right person son, tell me what happened.” I can feel him smiling as I answered.

“It’s about my date for the prom.” 

“Your mom did mention about her meeting your partner for the prom and her mom, her name is Ha Yi right?” as expected to mom.

“ Yes dad.”

“Okay, go on.”

“I met her not long ago...” And she lived with me here in my condo.

“And we became friends for a short while after that...” Not sure about the ‘friend’ part.

“But we lost contact to each other ...” more like she vanished like a bubble inside my condo.

“And I developed a weird feeling while she was away, I looked for her.” I can hear him chuckling. I paused then continued.

“I met her again and I had this feeling that I don’t want to let her go again and she never left my thoughts either.” I paused as I internalize what I just said. *I don’t want to let her go again?*

“Son, the situation might be complicated for you but it’s actually simple, you’re in love with her.” I went silent again; he then decided to break the silence.

“So, what are you planning to do now?”

“Honestly, that’s my problem, I don’t know what to do.” It’s the first time that I answered to him honestly, I rarely shared moments with him when I was small and that made it hard for me to be honest to him, and this moment made me feel happy and I also felt like all my hard feelings towards him for ignoring me for years vanished in the air.

“I don’t know the real status of your feelings son but the best advice that I can give you is to be true to yourself, listen to your heart but make sure to bring your brain with you if you know what I mean.” I laughed with his comment and I am grateful to share a happy moment with my dad even though it’s just over the phone because I felt how sincere he was.

“Thank you Dad.”

“No problem son, next time you have a problem with your feelings with Ha Yi because I can feel how confused you are, don’t hesitate to call me, I’ll try my best to give you advices.” I laughed on how frank he was and I smiled real wide because I realized that this whole Ha Yi thing brought both bad and good things to me but mostly good.

“Okay dad. Bye.”

“Bye son.”

*Be true to yourself, Listen to your heart.*

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

after a very long time here's the update~! 

sorry to keep you guys waiting.

comment, subscribe and upvote plis. :*   <3

 

 

Btw, the story will end on a very special day. <3