Chapter 11

Love Bottle

chapter eleven

I watched her as she ate with her brother.

She’s smiling.

That genuine smile of hers, that smile that I've been missing.

I turned my attention back to our table and saw Jongup hyung looking at her.

“I wonder what’s her name ...” he gave a statement that sounds more of a question ...

“I think our maknae knows her name, they spoke to each other a while ago.” Daehyun hyung said.

“What’s her name?” Jongup hyung asked right away, his eyes filled with eagerness to know everything about her, I guess.

I wanted to be selfish, but the strong friendship between me and hyung is currently at stake. I don’t want to ruin a bond that was strengthened by the years that we have spent together.

“Ha Yi... that’s her name.” I said, almost like a whisper. Hoping that he would not hear me.

“Ha Yi... What a beautiful name, just like her.” This is the first time I saw hyung fell deeply in love to a girl whom he just met, he’s a playboy yah know.

“She came from that school right? How come I did not saw her there? I’m wondering if she already had a date, how about you kids? Who among you does not have a date yet? ” Yongguk hyung pointed her using the fork that he’s holding before asking consecutive qestions.

Only me and Jongup hyung raised our hands. Daehyun hyung made a fake cough.

*It’s obviously fake, there must be something behind that cough.*

Ha Yi and her brother left the cafe.

“Choi Junhong, may I share some observations? Coz I’m pretty disturbed with your unusual actions.” Serious Daehyun hyung suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“Sure hyung.” I answered confidently but beads of sweat are already forming in my face. I swallowed hard as he starts his sentence.

“You had a conversation with her back at the school right? You became gloomy after you saw her with that guy and I also saw how happy you were when she told you that ‘that’ guy is her brother. Now answer me Junhong, you like her right? You like Ha Yi?” more sweat came falling as he utters every word, I slowly turned my head towards Jongup hyung who had his mouth wide open then it slowly formed into a smile.

“Yah Junhong! You should have told me! I could have stopped myself from spazzing over your crush! Have you asked her yet? “ I dropped my jaw, I never knew that he’ll give up right away as soon as he heard that I like her , but WAIT, I should make corrections here, I DON’T LIKE HER!

*flashback*

On the second day of her stay...

While making my way to school...

“I pledge to myself and in front of the honourable sidewalks of Seoul that I will never love her nor like her.”

*end of flashback*

“I haven’t asked her to be my date because...” I was about to explain myself when Jongup hyung started to speak, I mean started to yell at me.

“HAVEN’T YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON YET? SHE’S TOO CUTE AND MANY GUYS LIKE ME ARE READY TO KNEEL IN FRONT OF HER JUST TO GET HER SWEET YES ! YOU SHOULD ACT FAST YOUNG MAN! DO YOU HAVE HER PHONE NUMBER? LET’S CALL HER AND SETTLE THINGS NOW!” He’s scary so all I did is to nod with every word that he says.

“He doesn’t have her number, I know everyone in his contacts list.” Daehyun hyung spoke, still focused on his food, and everyone kept quiet.

“Dude, have you realized that you sounded like an overly-attached girlfriend with that statement?” Yongguk hyung broke the silence and everyone laugh.

lemme talk, people!
so yeah pau didn't leave a message for you. hope you enjoyed. have fun with your lives. hope you drown in your feels. bye bye.
xoxo dictator roni

Pau is here piporr~!
Sorry I was not able to update two chapters like what I promised. I lost my phone so I need to encode chapters again. I sent the new chapters to roni. On ce again, sorry and thank you to the new subscribers. <3 <3
love pau.