Chapter 7

Love Bottle

chapter seven

"Guys !!! I got good news for you~!!!" our ever active adviser Ms. Kwon barged into the door jumping up and down.

" We'll be having our field trip next week for 3 days~~!!! " she squealed as she end her sentence.

Everyone jumped for joy.

We started to throw things up in the air.

Then I paused...

*Ha Yi... Will she be okay if I leave her alone in my unit for 3 days? ...*

Back at my unit...

"Ha Yi, can we talk for a while?" I sat at the sofa and patted the space beside me, but she ignored my offer and sat at the chair few inches from mine.

"We will be having a field trip for 3 days." I started, bowed my head while slowly rubbing my palms together.

"Have fun then." I took a sneak peak at her, she smiled. But her smile now is still different from her usual smile.

"I'm worried about you... Will you be okay if you'll stay here alone for 3 days?" I focused my eyes on her; she looks a bit, awkward or shy? I guess... And it took her a few minutes before she was able to respond.

"Of course, I'll be okay.”She showed me a double thumbs up.

“Now, let's eat!" she stood up and slowly gestured towards the kitchen.

Few days later,

"So, shirts check, under wears check, shorts check... All set! Now I'm good to go." I placed my fists on my hips feeling proud of myself after filling all the boxes in my list with check marks.

"No, you're not yet good to go. You left these at your bed." she poked my back and handed me some of my pairs of my jeans.

"Oh, thank you." I took it from her and rubbed the back of my neck feeling embarrassed after boasting about my fail achievement.

"Now I really am good to go." I closed the zipper of my bag.

"Won't you need anything else?" of course I need to assure her needs, I'm not that mean yah know.

She just shook her head while I waited.

I am waiting for something.

........

........

"Won't you kiss me here?" I pointed at my cheeks.

*facepalm*

I felt my cheeks heating up.

"What?" she just widened her eyes.

"Ughh... Nothing... I need to go now I don't want to be late. Bye. Make sure to lock the door okay." I took my bag and left.

At the bus...

"Whoa! Dude! You're so early! What got into you? Are you sick or something?" Daehyun hyung arrived early, you can say that he's very excited about the trip.

"Yeah. What happened to me?"

*Why did I do that? Maybe I'm just used to her kissing my cheeks every-time I leave my condo and I'm starting to miss it? Yuck. Gross. Disgusting.*

I shook that crazy thought of my mind, and my other classmates arrived, the engine of the bus started and we left Seoul.

2 days later...

We passed by a carnival and the teachers are a bit exhausted with watching the students and we still have enough time so they decided to stop by for a while.

But before I knew it, I was already playing at a booth for a blue Teddy bear with a white that has the words 'I ♥ HI' printed on it.

I don’t know why I’m playing for this thing it just, reminds me of her.

*I'm sure, Ha Yi would love this thing.* I tightened my grip to it as I remember how cold she was for the past few days, maybe this thing can help bring her back to her old self.

...

We arrived on our eta.

I rushed to my unit with a huge smile drawn on my face.

I ignored the stares I got from my neighbours.

They looked confused maybe because it's unusual from me to act that way?

I want to give this to her as soon as possible.

I want the old Ha Yi back, even though she's annoying, but I'd rather choose the annoying her than the cold and expressionless one.

I stopped at my door. I took a deep breath and checked the area if someone was near before knocking at the door.

*What's taking her so long?*

It has been almost 15 minutes since I first knocked the door but she still hasn't opened the door yet.

*Is this another part of her changes? Being irresponsible or lazy?*

*I can't take this anymore! I won't tolerate her bad attitudes any longer!*

I took my keys from my bag, opened the door and threw my things inside my room.

"Ha Yi! Where are you we need to talk! NOW!" I barged inside her room, but she's not there.

"Ha Yi?" I checked her closet. Not a sign of her. "Ha Yi!! No time for games! I am serious! We need to talk!" I started to flip the tables and furnitures but I can't see any sign of her.

I opened the fridge, it seems that she did not touched anything here, weird.

"Ha Yi... Ha Yi..." I started to call her name again but with a softer tone, maybe she'll show up if I approach her that way.

Almost an hour had past and I still can't find any sign of her.

I went to my room, sat on my bed and buried my face on my palms.

There's only one place left.

The bottle.

I took the bottle from my study table and removed the cover. Once again I called her name.

"Ha Yi... Ha Yi... Please come out there... Please?" but the bottle looks empty and plain...

Unlike when I first held my hand unto it, it was filled with lively colours. She's definitely not here.

"That leaves me no choice but to check the streets." I took my jacket and ran out of my condo.

I can feel my sweat streaming in my face.

I’ve been running for hours.

I'm so worried. The streets are filled with dangers, especially for a girl who is clueless about her surroundings like her.

I need to find her now. I have no idea to where will I go.

I was running to nowhere. Then I bumped into someone.

"Hyung!" I exclaimed when I bumped to Yongguk hyung.

"Oi! Junhong? Where are you going? It's getting late, it's not safe to stay out late and... Are you okay? You look pale." he placed his hand on my shoulder and I checked my watch,

yeah...

It is late...

I should go home...

I left 3 days ago and I don't have any idea to when she left.

And I haven't got some rest from our trip yet.

*sigh*

Hope that I can find her someday.

Safe and unharmed.

I just can't take it if I'll see her suffer because I left her alone in my condo not considering her safety.

I've been selfish.

*BABO!!*

lemme talk, people!
Hey-yah~!! IN THIS CHAPTER: MISSING HA YI~~~!!! LOOK FOR HER ZELO~~!!! So thank you so much subscriber~~! I lab u ol~!!! So I need your comments about the story and suggestions if you have any~! and if you're too kind, please upvote this story~!
Love, Little Miss Author {ChauPauShooPau}