Chapter 8

Love Bottle

chapter eight

Restless days and sleepless nights.

Days had passed and still no sign of Ha Yi.

I even checked the police station but still no sign of her.

Few days ago at the police station...

"Sir I would like to ask if there was a missing girl named Ha Yi here? She's this tall with golden brown locks and chubby cheeks." I was leaning on the front desk of the police station trying to act the description that I gave.

"What's her full name?" the policeman was busy checking his records.

"I don't know." is all that I can answer.

*She's a magical creatuuuuurree.... She does not have a family name.*

"Hey kiddo, is this another story from facebook where guys are looking for the 'love of their life' without complete information about that girl? Where was your first meeting this time? Childhood crush? From a busy street here in Seoul in a rainy evening? From a bar? You're too young for that so I suggest you go home and study your lessons." he's pointing his ballpoint at me then to the door signaling me to ditch this place.

"It's not what you think sir... But... *sigh* okay sir, I'll go now. Thank you sir." I politely bowed then left the station"

Back to reality...

I can't focus on our class, thoughts of Ha Yi roaming around my poor little brain.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~!*

Class is over now.

I threw whatever I see on my table into my bag and slammed my head on my desk.

"Junhong?!! You okay? What's wrong with you?" Daehyun hyung rushed as he heard the loud slam. I slowly raised my head.

"DUDE! You look awful !! Look at those huge eye bags and you look pale! Should we bring you to the school clinic?" He is on panic mode, he usually laughs when he sees some of my hyungs with desserted expressions but this time, he really is seriously worried about me.

"I'm okay. I really am." I showed a smirk but I guess it turned into a sheepish smile.

"You should go home now, let's go, we'll accompany you." he supported me as I stood up and my other hyungs came with us.

We we're walking peacefully, then my eyesight blurred and the last thing I saw is a view of my hyungs circling around me.

I know that they were checking me out but I can't understand them until everything turned black.

I woke up in a different environment.

*This is definitely NOT my room in my condo unit.*

I saw a tube connected in my hand.

*Dextrose.*

*sigh*

Then my hyungs came in with a guy nurse.

Yongguk, Youngjae and Daehyun hyung sat on my bed while the guy nurse is asking me stuffs.

Himchan hyung found an empty chair beside the door while Jongup hyung is standing at the door causing it to hang open.

I kept on telling them that I am okay but they won't listen so I distributed them a I-am-telling-the-truth-I-really-am-okay look, but when I looked at Jongup hyung I saw a familiar figure passed by the door.

I leaped on my bed and tried to follow that figure totally ignoring the nurse, my hyungs and the dextrose in my hand. My sudden action caused my hand to bleed but I ignored it and went to follow her.

I came into a dead end without seeing even a single sign of that person.

*That must be my hallucination.*

I, lifelessly went back into my room.

"Junhong-ah!! Don't you ever do that again you're just making us worry!... *sigh* You really should rest." Yongguk hyung welcomed me with a face with almost-bursting veins.

I nodded and went back to my bed.

Someone else's POV

"Oppa~!!"

"Oh! Here you are! I'm so sorry that I can't go home for dinner, Many patients came this afternoon and there's this kid who suddenly jumped out of his bed pulling the dextrose off his hand and ran away. He's young, same age as you I guess but he looks like a giant with his height!"

"Hyun woo oppa~! That's okay, we understand, it's a part of your job afterall. And if that kid gives you head ache show him to me and I'll be the one punching him for you. *giggles* By the way I need to go now, I still have lots of things to do back home so I got to go now, bye~! Take care oppa~!"

Zelo's POV

I was able to go back into class after a short rest at the hospital.

"Junhong! Welcome back~! and look we're done writing our songs for our project! Here you might want to check it out." Yongguk hyung handed some papers and one title caught my attention right away. Happy Birthday.

I slowly read it's lyrics.

'From when I open my eyes till I close them, I
only think of you for the whole day It’s lonely,
a night without you You,
who is like the sunshine that shines through the window You wake me up and make me smile,
you’re special, a bit different'


It doesn't exactly tell our story but it gives an effect in my heart and the face of Ha Yi showed in my mind.

I lowered my head.

*CHOI JUNHONG! DON'T YOU CRY! DON'T YOU DARE CRY!* But it was too late, tears started to fall.

"Hey hey, don't cry...I know... We knew..." he said as he patted my back.

*How come?*

lemme talk, people!
How did they knew about Ha Yi?? Hmm... OH WELL.. NVM~~!! So Chapter 8 Beybeh for Zelo's Birthday~~! #ItsZeloDay For those kind people who subscribed this story: I LOVE YOU ALL. For those who waste their precious time reading this story : I LOVE YOU GUYSSS. For those who have kind hearts who are about to upvote this story: I LOVE YOU MOOOORRREEE. *throws hearts <3 <3*
Love, Little Miss Author {ChauPauShooPau}