Moving

You're in My Life

I walked out of my now empty mansion in the US. I really liked it here, the memories I had, but now, mom and dad made me go with them back to their homeland South Korea. I didn't want to move, but since they're my parents, I have to. I carried my purse while one of the maids were behind me carrying my luggage.

"Sunmi!" my mom called. I looked in her direction which was in a limo. "You better hurry or the private jet will leave without you!" Ugh, I didn't like being 'rich'. I just wanted to finally wear jeans and a t-shirt instead of always a big dress. I wanted to get messy instead of 'always clean, without a spot!'. Why did I have to live like this. I have no life while being so bored.

"Coming!" I sweetly said with my fake smile. I got inside and stared out the window as we drove away. I will miss this place, the mansion in Korea is probably even bigger. I mentally sighed.

We made it to our private jet and I plopped myself in a leather seat. "Ahh... I am going to sleep. Is that fine?" As usual, mom or dad ignored me, I keep on thinking if they even care for me as a daughter, not a rare item that couldn't breathe. I turned to one of the butlers.

"Is it okay to take a nap? I'm afraid of heights so I probably should not experience the plane ride."

The butler nodded, "Yes, Miss Kang. It is alright." I gave a deep breathe of relief. Finally, I closed my eyes after all those hours of getting ready to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in an empty park. Nobody was there except me. I walked around, trying to find anything. All there was were only trees and a pink brick path. I followed the path until I saw a male figure at the end of it. He looked handsome with a black suit and a red rose in his hand. The guy motioned for me to come closer and I did. I took a better look at him and he had the face of an angel. The mysterious guy looked around his late teens and he seemed to be having a warm atmosphere around him. This guy had cute, chubby cheeks and slightly plump lips. He smiled at me with beautiful brown eyes and he gave me the rose he was holding. I was about to take it, but-

"Miss, may you please wake up?"

I groaned, what was going to happen in my dream?

The same butler shook my shoulder and noted me that we were here. I took a glimpse out of the window and he was right. We were at the airport already. I slept for a long time. Everybody went off the plane and went in different cars to take my family to our new house. I sighed once again and pulled out my earbuds and iPod and listened to a random song instrumental. It turns out, I accidently fell asleep again. Wow, I must have been tired.

When the limo pulled to a stop, one of our butlers opened the car door. I slumped out, but with grace, with my purse and followed where the maids were leading me.

The new mansion was twice as big as our old one, but I had no interest. There were 3 floors and my room was on the 2nd. I went to my new bedroom with the maids carrying all my items. I saw a maid struggling with one of my suitcases and I helped her by taking it instead. She smiled at me and I nodded.

After an hour of putting my things away, it was dinner time. Some maids escorted me and ugh, I didn't like it. Why can't my parents make me free? The table was filled with loads of fancy food, all I wanted was a slice of pizza in a box. Like a regular teenager.

I sat next to my mother while my father was discussing some ridiculous matters with her about random gossip. My parents suddenly stared at me and i was confused, "What is it?" My mother said, "Sunmi, you're going to be attending a private academy with the best professors and classes. I want you to be good." I mentally rolled my eyes, "Yes, mother. May I ask what my acadamy is called?"

"Yes, it is called TS Acadamy. And don't forget your black belt in case for any troublesome boys, Sunmi." My dad answered with a fake smile. I falsely smiled back. Boy, I bet there are tons of kingkas and queenkas there. Ugh.

I got ready to sleep AGAIN- I love sleeping- and I was a little bit excited about going to school tomorrow to make friends. But I was more excited to finish my dream I had on the plane with my mysterious angel.