Part seven

Another man's baby
 

tumblr_inline_mu6fe0PgO51qfdx1m.gif

"Jae-ah, what's wrong?" I said following her out of the bakery. She walked ahead of me quietly. "Did I do something wrong?" 

"No, you didn't. I did. I'm always the one that's wrong." She said screaming at me. The people passing by stared at her and pitied me. 

"No, no. It's all my fault, Jaejin." I said trying to touch her elbow but she nudged me away. I read in a pregnancy book that no matter how irrational the woman is being you must calm her down and agree to everything she says or else you're asking for death. 

"Oh, shut it Byunghee." She said glaring at me. She shakes her head silently. "Why do I even care, you're not even my boyfriend. Go back and talk to her." 

"I wanted to be your boyfriend." I added. 

"AH! Why are you so frustrating? Don't you get it? I don't deserve all of your affection. This isn't even your baby, why are naming it and picking out colors for it's room, when it isn't yours?" She said pulling on her hair. 

"Because it's your baby. I don't care if it isn't mine, I just wanna be with you every step of the way." I said stepping closer to her.

"Stop! Don't get any closer. Do. Not. Get.Closer." She said emphasizing each word. She took in a deep breath and calm herself down before speaking again. "Just stop, oppa. Just move on, get married with the girl you love. The girl who isn't pregnant with another man's baby, but your baby." She sighs and walks down the sidewalk and disappears into the darkness.

 

tumblr_inline_mu6fclBwPF1qfdx1m.gif

"Did I do something wrong?" I  tried to remember what she even said but all I could remember was how she needed to eat nutritious food. I looked at the box in my hand and smiled down at it. "Let's go feed her." I said to myself.

Her car was parked in her parking spot, her welcome mat was tossed aside, she was definitely  home. I brought my hand up to knock on the door, but hesitated. Not because I remembered that I had a key, but because I didn't want to bother her anymore and my face seemed to be the problem. I placed the groceries and cake in front of her door, knocked on the door, and ran as fast as I could to the parking lot. Hopefully she will be able to feed herself.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_inline_mu6g7swJR71qfdx1m.gif

tumblr_inline_mu6glqTHWu1qfdx1m.gif

 

"What are you doing in my house again?" Jaejin shouted from behind me. I turned around and looked at her cute sleepy face. Her hair was in a big messy bun and her night gown was Hello kitty. 

"Good morning! I thought I would make you some breakfast." I said smiling brightly at her. 

"Did you not listen to what I said?" She said standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Yes?..No?.." I said staring at her.

"Let me make this simple for you. I don't want you in my house, I don't want you with me at the doctors, I don't want you to have any part in helping with the baby, I don't want you in my life. AT ALL!" She shouted.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." I said continuing to cut the carrots.

"CAN YOU STOP. WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU." She screamed at the top of her lungs. The look on her face when she let the words slip out of was horror. 

"Well.." I said taking off the apron and walking out of the kitchen. "Sorry for bothering you." 

 

 

 

Sorry for all the short chapters! I just love to keep it suspenseful and keep your attention while I have it (:

How's everyone feeling about Jaejin's attitude problem lately?