Meets infinite & getting to know each other (a bit)

SUDDENLY
 
Eunjung's P.O.v.
 
"Kai! Bai! Bo!" I heard group of male's voice shouting. Looks like they were playing.
 
"Hyung! andwae! Andwae! Your cheating!" A voice said. It's voice was quite familiar.
I guess I heard this voice before?
 
"Aish! Just accept that you lost the game. Now, ppali ppali! Buy some drinks now!!" Another voice said.
 
"Aish!" I can hear the guy that was being told stomped his feet.
 
'OMO!! What? Boys? why were there boys in my room??!' I was thinking randomly,to stop my random thoughts, i decided to shot my eyes up.
 
The cool atmosphere of the room makes me shiver, as I fully opened my eyes. I looked on the other side of the bed. I can see Yoonjae. Why isn't she still up? Why do I always wake up first? Or it's just a dream again.. Aish! It's kind of confusing me.
 
"Oh! guys! She's awake!" I can hear a male's voice from the right side of the room. Before I turn my head, I was thinking random stuffs again... 'Ohhhh... Not again....Could it be?? ---'so, I slowly turned my head to see who it was.
 
The first thing that i saw...
 
O.O
 
What the--? 
 
Am I d-dreaming again?!
 
Sungjong? Standing near the door. I think his the one who's being told.
Sungyeol, Woohyun,Myungsoo,Sunggyu,Dongwoo,Hoya forming circles on the carpeted floor..
 
(?????)
 
"Bwo-bwoya?" Was all I can say. Sungyeol stood up from the floor and seats at the chair that was beside my bed.
 
"Annyeong! Eunjung-sshi!" OMO? sungyeol knows my name? WAHHHH!!!!
 
"Sungyeol-ah! How did you know her name." GOD!!!!  it's the first time I heard sunggyu talking in personal! His so cool!
 
"Uh.. Uh... Her ID! I got it from her ID!"  Awww... Sungyeol so cute when he stutters.
 
"Eunjung-sshi gwenchanayo?" (='.'=) sungyeol's asking?! OMOGHEED! I can feel sweats traveling on my body. And.. Cheeks!! Stop warming up will ya?!
 
"I-is this a dream? C-can you pinch me please?" I requested one of the members of my Ultimate biased group, Infinite. I can feel my face turning hot, because Sungyeol was really near me. He's treating me like, we were super close. He was so... So.... 
 
"AH! YAH! Appayo! (It hurts.)" I felt pinch from my arm, I didn't know that he pinch me, he didn't even warned me that he's going to pinch. Aish! Eunjung! Go back to your senses!! Your starting to act Fangirling.
 
"Hey! You asked me to pinch you."
 
"A... Ahhhh.." I shut my mouth up.. I forgot I asked him that .. :))  
"Uh.... UHmm.. C-can I ask a favor?" This is a kind of embarrassing... =*.*=
 
"Sure! What is it?"
 
"Can you ask someone at the nurse station to... To take this off? (Points her hand...)"  
"I'm really scared of this dextrous." XE
 
"Uhm.. I think you still need those?"
 
"Please... Please sungyeol-sshi! I really hate needles!" What ? Did I just talk to him personally?
 
"Nae! Nae!" He stood up from his chair and walked out with sungjong. I can notice everyone, not simply everyone. But everyone of the infinite members, was staring at him mischievously. Hoya turned his head to look at me. I avoided his stares, it's kind of melting me. I can hear footsteps coming near me from the direction I avoid.
 
"Aheem." Someone cough at my back. I turned and looked who it was.
 
Hoya?? =O.O=
The featuresof his face were nice. Perfect nose, plumpy lips, and kzksubvjkjxfbvkjb Ahh!! It frustrates me when I discribe their faces. Their just so handsome! Much more now? I fell like, I'm dying. Or faint again.. nononononononono... I won't faint.
 
"Eunjung-sshi. Right? " he started to speak.
 
"N-nae." 
 
"Ahh.." He nods "i think i dont need to tell you who am i?" He added.
 
"Ah.. Yes?"
 
He lift his hands asking me for a shake hands. And so we did.
 
"Nice to meet you eunjung-sshi" and slightly bowed.
 
"Uh.. I think your friends awake now?"
 
"Huh?" I turned and saw yoonjae fully awake. She sits instantly after seeing familiar figures inside the room..
 
"Y-yah, am i still in my day dream?" She asked me.
 
"No." Infinite said in unison.
 
"But..." She looks everywhere in the room. Seems like she's looking for someone.
"I think, some of you were not here?"
 
"Yeah.. Sungjong and sungyeol were out, sungyeol is calling a nurse while sungjong went down to buy foods.." Sunggyu explained.
 
"Wah... Daebak..." Yoonjae's eyes turned gold when staring at them.
 
Meanwhile, the dorr flung open, sungyeol coming in followed by a lady nurse.
My heart was skipping fast. Not because of sungyeol, but because of the nurse.
I felt my hands trembling when she's preparing the things for taking of my dextrous.
 
"Miss your hand please {in english}" when she asked for my hand i felt I'm dying!!!
 
"P-plese be gentle."
 
"Yes maam no need to worry" she said. And started to get rid of my hand.
 
"Tss.. Cry baby.." Yoonjae teased me.
 
"That wont hurt." Nam woohyun gave an assuring smile.
 
"Nae-AHHHHHHH!!!" I sudenly screamed out over my lungs when i can feel the needle coming out from my internal skin.
 
"It's ok now.." The nurse said.
 
"Pheew... Kamsa--- ah.. Thanks. (English)" i wipe out my fake sweat.
 
"Your really that scared huh?" Sungyeol said.
 
"Nae! It's been a long time that i was putted by a neddle."  I stated, feeling awkward ofcourse.
 
"Since when was the last time?" He asked again.
 
"Uhhmm... Grade 5? I'm not that sure."
 
"Oohh...." They all nodded in unison.
 
And few minutes later....
 
Sungjong arrived, bringing stacks of food and drinks
 
"Oh! Annyeong! I bought foods!" He announced.
 
-------
 
READERS!!! I EDITED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE IS FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE, I'm REALLY sorry about it, i'm just too excited to post that par.. Hehehehehe.. Jinjja mianhayo~~~ please bare with me,.. XD