The Second day

SUDDENLY

Two days later , staying at Los Angeles, you and Yoonjae decided to stroll around L.A. , eat, shopping, and lots of lots to do.

 
" eunjung-ah! Are you ready?" Yoonjae asked you from outside the toilet where you were having toothbrush.
 
" dae... Almost there!" And  Finally, your done brushing your teeth, and stepped out.
 
" hey! Comb your hair! It's too 
messy. Here!" Yoonjae lend you her comb.
 
After combing your hair, and ready to go.
 
" let's go?" Yoonjae said.
 
" hmm" you nodded and stepped out from the room, and headed to the elevator.
 
----
 
INFINITE's side
 
" so where are we going since this is our first morning here? " Woohyun asked sungjong, Sungyeol, and Hoya who was with him carrying bags of soda while waiting for the elevator 2 to open. The four of them where at the ground floor.
 
" I think we'll just go beach tomorrow?" Hoya said.
 
" Good, that's nice. There will be y girls there." Woohyun said.
 
"Tss. Always looking for girls" sungjong shook his head disgusted.
 
TING! 
 
" oh!  It's open let's go! " Hoya said when he saw the elevator 1 opened.
 
" but we're waiting for the elevator 2." Sungyeol said.
 
" nevermind that, lets go, sunggyu hyung must be waiting." Hoya waved his hand gesturing them to get in. And they followed.
 
Just when the elevator they were in and closed.
TING!  
The elevator two opened where you and Yoonjae was.
 
" so now! Where shall we go first?" Yoonjae beamed excitedly, while stepping out from the elevator.
 
" we should.. Uhmm... Eat first. I'm starving, actually" you said rubbing your stomach.
 
" eshh.. Your getting fat, always eating." Yoonjae mimicked.
 
" mwoh?! Who's always eating?! We didn't eat breakfast yet! You know?!" You mouthed at Yoonjae.
 
" oh yeah? Then what was that ramyun you were eating lately? " she retorted, while you remain silent.
 
" Aishh! Come on!! Let's EAT!!" You  grabbed her wrist and shot at her as you emphasized the word 'eat', well, you really do,loves to eat.
 
----
 
INFINITE's side
 
SUNGJONG's P.O.V.
 
Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and me shared room,
While dongwoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Hoya  hyung was on the other.
 
Here at our room, I want to do something
 
Myungsoo hyung keep on staring on his iPad, maybe his playing, searching, and any possible things to do on his iPad. Sunggyu hyung on the other hand lying on the bed shutting his eyes closed shifting to his dreamland,
 
I, dropped myself on the other bed turning the tv on resting my chin on my palms thinking what to do.. I was out of my mind staring at the tv..
 
" AISHH!!!" I shout out my heart, dropped the pillow on the floor , letting my boredom out, and it causes sunggyu and Myungsoo hyung jump instantly,
 
" yah! Sungjong! My iPad almost fell!" I can hear Myungsoo from the couch's direction whining at me I glanced at him. I can see him pouting madly.
 
Sunggyu hyung on the other bed rubbing wearing bed hair, narrowing his eyes, sitting while his left hand was on the bend for support of his body.
" what happened?" He asked on a sleepy tone.
 
" hyung~~ can we go out shopping? I feel bored here!!" I hysterically said kicking my feet on the floor convincing hyung to accept my permission.
 
" go on your own.." He weakly said and dropped his self back on the bed.
I madly pout staring at him lying.
 
" hyung.. What about you? You comin? " I asked Myungsoo hyung expecting him a good answer..
 
" I'm tired." He calmly said and it made me felt down. Because I'm going alone.
 
"Tss.. People here are so boring!" I whined in frustration, maybe the others might join me..* I should go to dongwoo hyungs room maybe one of them will go with me.*
 
I stepped out from the room wearing jeans , pink sweater with a cat face printed on it , a colorful bonnet with a circle on top and a black rubber shoes.
 
/ end of jong's P.O.V./
 
When Jong finally left their room and was on his way to the other members room, he passed over a girl who caught an eye contact with him, while the other one was walking fast , fortunately he was able to scan their faces.
*they looked like Koreans.. Aish.. Nevermind they doesn't recognized me.* he rolled his eye in confusion and continued to walk at the door in front of the room he left. (A/N:well readers, the door he was entering was Dongwoo,woohyun, hoya and Sungyeol's room). But the girl's where he caught an eye contact keep on popping out on his mind and thought *why was her reaction like that?* he thinned deeply for a while "Maybe it's because if my handsomeness.." He chuckled..
"MWOH?!" He's hyungs glared at him suspiciously, he didn't notice his already at inside..
 
"huh? Oh! Nothing!" He ran to Hoya's bed who was playing his PSP..
--------
 
You and Yoonjae were about to exit the hotel. But..
" Wait a sec!" Yoonjae stopped, finding something on her pocket..
 
" what?" You ask.
She suddenly grabbed you back to the elevator..
" yah!! What are you doing!!! aish!!! Jinjja!!!"
 
---
 
@ your room..
 
Yoonjae hunt everywhere in the room, on her bed, on your bed, under the pillow, on the couch, beside the tv.
But, all of the place of the room where possibly her phone, weren't there.
 
" Ahhh!! Where my phone??.. Ohh... " she confusedly said while trying to search her phone again under the pillow and dropped the pillow again weakly.
 
You standing at the corner crossing your arms, leaning your self on the wall, narrowing your eye and stared at her calmly.
 
" YAH! Eunjung-ah! Can you be more of a help? " Yoonjae noticed you.
 
Instead of speaking, you fished your phone from your bag and tapped it and placed it on your ear.
 
" who are you calling?" She asked.
 
You didn't reply...
 
CAUSE YOUR MY DESTINY ~~  OHH~~ OHH~~
 
" HOH!! EODI?? ( where ) That's my phone ringtone!!" 
 
You pointed at the comfort room..
" AHHH!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA EUNJUNG!!! YOUR SUCH A GREAT BIG HELP!!" She hurriedly ran towards the comfort room..
 
" that's what I'm thinking of.." You murmured jokingly.
 
" ahh!! My precious hand phone!! Lots of Sungjong's photo stored in it.. Gomawoyo eunjung-ah..."
 
" dae~~ come on! Lets go! I want to eat! " 
 
" jamshiman! I think your attitude changed.. " 
 
" mwo? Ahh... It's because of that phone!! Keep on bringing it inside the comfort room and played music.."  But Yoonjae cut you off.
 
" aren't you also bringing your phone inside the CR? And danced bubble pop in their.. And it cause you in to accident that you slipped inside the bathroom and..."
 
" YAAHH!!!! I HATE THAT MOMENT!!! LETS GO IM HUNGRY!!! " you cut her off from telling the embarrassed moment of yours inside the CR..
 
" HAHAHA!!! I WIN!!! LIKE A BOSS!!!! "
And you exited the room.
 
---------
Annyeong dear chingus!!! How's my fic? Did i do it well?? Hehehe...
 
please do comment! :)) stay tuned for the next chappie!!!