Back to school and The revelation

SUDDENLY

Several weeks has passed and classes has begun. It’s been a month since we arrive from L.A. I could slowly move on about meeting INFINITE. I don’t know if Yoonjae have moved on. Ok, speaking of class, it started two weeks ago. Me and yoonjae were doing very well in studies, trying not to get failing marks. Wish us all the best this year! :))

Kriiing~~~~
the bell rangs signing for lunch time. We tidy up our things and moved to the cafeteria.

“ahhh.. I’m hungry..” Yoonjae grumpily said since the line was so long.

“me too. My tummy’s growling now.” Yeah, I’m dying for hunger. Eish.

“OH! INFINITE’S HERE!” we heard a guy from our back yelling. Everyone in the line went at the entrance to see if INFINITE was really there. In shock, me and yoonjae didn’t move.
“Jinjja?” we said in unison. “AHHH!!” we screamed.  We were about to run towards the entrance but a guy blocked us. I looked up to see…

“yah! Minsoo! Move out!” Yoonjae scolded at him.

“Wae? Your hungry right. The line is all clear you can eat now. Eat a lot. Eunjung-ah.” He flashed a smile at me. It’s so damn greasy.

“by chance. Were you the one shouted who shouted back there?” Yoonjae gave a disgusted look.

“yeah. They’ve been trolled. XD HAHAHA. Ppali! Before they come back.” He pushed us near the counter. As soon as we’re done, the other students came back with a depressed look (A/N: except for boy’s)

“I’m never gonna believe in you again.” I cursed jokingly at Minsoo. He joined us eating in one table.

“yeah! Me too. You betrayed us.” Yoonjae pouted madly.

“eiii.. guys. If I didn’t do that, you would have been starving lining up there.” He chuckled and took a mouthful of food.

“thanks anyways.” I said.

“no problem. As long as it’s for you.” He winked at me. I’m used to his action since he have been courting me since 1st year.

“will you stop that?” I playfully slapped his arms while he chuckled. I admit, I sometimes get flattered when he does those. He winks so perfectly that his other eye doesn’t move. He has lashes that were long and fine white skin. Yes. Adorable face too. XD

After lunch we moved back to our class. We listened very well to the teacher’s lessons , pay attention, and participate even if our answers were wrong. 5pm sharp the bell rang again signing for dismissal.
teacher’s always gives us a word before going home “don’t let your self catch the dark on the road. It’s too dangerous for minors like you. Ok?” no worries for me. Mr. Park fetch me sometimes, but not very often. I used to take taxi home. I want to go home by my self sometimes. It’s kind of exciting. Of course, yoonjae joins  me since her house were just few streets away from us.

/End of POV/

------------

Daily routine;wake up early,go to showere, change uniform, eat breakfast,  and prepare to go and to be sent by Mr. Park to school. But this time, your Mom will take you a ride to school, the twins will be sent off by Mr. Park. While your mom was driving you went to dig onto your phone and posted on SNS.

‘What a great weather we have in seoul now.’ And smiled. Your mom glanced at you and bought her attention back to the road.

“you look happy.” Your mom interrupted. You looked like a stupid jerk smiling all by yourself.

“ah. I was just reading news feeds onto my SMS.” You smiled back at her. While she nodded for satisfaction.

“OH?!” you got alarmed when you have red a header stated. ‘INFINITE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL and WILL HAVE A SHORT BREAK.’ You were about to click that article when your mom said you’ve arrived at school. So you went to put your phone back at your bag.

“were here.”

“nae! Thanks for the ride mom!” you kissed her on her cheecks and moved out and waved bye2x and she drove off to her office. The article’s header you have read lately got vanished in your thoughts.

You went straight to your room and got bumped on to minsoo.

“oh! Minsoo-ah! Good morning!” you greeted him with a bright face. While he stared at you. His eyes went sparkling when he saw you and his heart even beats  faster and faster than a running horse once you greeted him ‘good morning’. That greeting of yours was very meaningful for him.
“Hey! Minsoo! Gwenchana? Are you sick?” you waved your hand near his sight because his eyes were not taking off from you. So you decided to slap him softly on the face.
“Minsoo! Go back to your senses.” And he shook his head and flashed a smile at you.

“what bring you early here?”  he’s handsome face made your cheeks pink.

“ah. M-Molla. Mom sent me early. I didn’t watch the time. I didn’t know it’s still early.” The stuttering you. *Omona.. why am I like this. Heart! Heart! Calm down please!* you shouted inside your head.

“Yah. Your turning red! Wehae?” he smile at you again.

“I-it’s .. uhm.. Nothing! Jinjja!” you turned back from him and cupped your face of embarrassment. As you turned you saw Yoonjae approaching.

“oh! Eunjung-ah! Good Morning!” Yoonjae waved at you. And you did the same. When she finally reached you, she noticed you were with minsoo.
“oh! Minsoo! Annyeong!” she greeted him and he smiled back.  Suddenly she noticed you back facing Minsoo while you cupped your face.
“hey. Did I miss anything here?” she asked while looking at the both of you.

“yes. Yes you did.” Minsoo smiled and crossed is arms.

“Yah. Cha eunjung. What’s this? Why are you blushing hard.” She curiously asked you and tried to take your hands away from your face.

“It’s nothing.” Aand you walked away. While she left a look at minsoo. Minsoo was wearing a ‘erted’ smile.

Yoonjae was following you.

“yahyahyahyah.. your blushing so hard infront of Minsoo. Yei.” Yoonjae teased you.

“No I‘m not.” You denied hardly.

“tell me your are.” She keeps on teasing you.

“ok fine! Yes!” you blurted it out.

“so you like him?”

“I-I guess? Don’t’ tell him!”

“OMONA!”

“Wae?”

“nothing. It just give me goosebumps.”

“wae? Is it that eewe?”

“no it’s not that. It’s just. Your in denial.”

“was i?”

“yes you were.” Then suddenly a sudden shout caught your  attention.

“INFINITE!!!!!! THEY’RE HERE!!!!!!!” guys voice again.

“eiiiii” “shut the crap out!” “how would an idol be here?” everybody doesn’t believe in it anymore.
“we won’t be fooled by you anymore.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We all burst in to laughter.

“yeah why would they be here? Oppa didn’t even gave me a word about it-----“ you turned speechless actually all of you in the aisle went silent after you saw a guy. You narrowed your eye to see this guy clearly. And to see if you weren’t mistaken.

“sunggyu-oppa?” you stated. You were so shocked. He even ran towards you. He held your wrist.
you blinked your eyes many times wanting to ask him questions but it makes you hard to speak.

“Eunjung-ah.” eyes went round. Still I don’t get it why he was here. And he called my by my name. everybody will know were related.

“w-wae?” I nervously speak.

“oppa, why are you here?” Yoonjae can’t understand things going on around.

“wait. Eunjung. Yoonjae.” He said. still holding your hand.

“wait? Sunggyu knows her?” a random girl from a far said.

“I don’t know? Yoonjae even calls her oppa. I don’t understand. And why was gyu here?” girl 2 said with a confused expression all over her face.

“w-w-wait? They know sunggyu? Sunggyu knows them? What’s this??!!”  Minsoo was confused too. Everyone in the campus were confused and was so silent.

“Yah. I thought you were updated about us. Aish this girl?” sunggyu  said with a frustrated tone. Then the article you’ve read earlier flashed back to your mind.

Thinking about it deeply. Your eye shot wide.

“Hand phone! Hand phone!” you demanded. You dug into your bag and search for your phone. Everybody’s attention was on you and had puzzled thought at the same time.

Once you got your phone. You went to that article and opened it and read it with yoonjae.

‘INFINITE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL and WILL HAVE A  SHORT BREAK’
-Korea’s top Kpop group INFINITE will be entering woollim high to complete their studies…

And so on.. after you’ve read the first sentence and was enough for you. You and yoonjae went speechless and emotionless. While sunggyu was waiting for the both of you to scream out loud. But sunggyu’s smile and happiness faded when he saw your expressions.

“i-I didn’t see this coming.” You and yoonjae said in unison.

“Hyung!” voice came out from the entrance. It was sungjong calling for gyu.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” everyone started to scream. INFINITE was already there.

“oh! Eunjung-ssi!” sungyeol waved at you. And it made you go faint.

“Yah! Eunjung-ah!” sunggyu bend down to the fainting you.
“Yoonjae help me bring her to--“ as he went to look up to yoonjae. Yoonjae was starting to collapse already. “yayayayayayaya! Go back to your senses brats!” “Yah! Are just going to look their?” sunggyu acted as a leader to his fellow members. They moved towards sunggyu. Sungyeol was about to get you from sunggyu but sunggyu stared at him and said. “she’s been taken care already. Just ask where the infirmary was.” “ah. Nae.” He nodded and somewhat he looks depressed.

“aish! Jinjja! They keep on fainting. Should I wear mask instead?” sungjong grumpily said. he wants to get along with you guys. But how? since you always get fainted.

“What’s happening in here?” a teacher came and the crowd gave the teacher a way.
“What happened?”  the teacher asked about the situation you are in now.

“My cousin just fainted out of a sudden. Aish!” sunggyu went grumpy to.

“MWOH?!” everyone including INFINITE and the teacher’s jaw dropped.

“hyung. Eotokhae?” woohyun curiously said.

“Aish! Do you think thi is the right time to explain?” he madly said. and after that they moved to the clinic. Sunggyu bought you bridal style while yoonjae was in hoya’s hands.

“this girl have gained wait jinjja.” Sunggyu complained.

-------

Double update for today!! I'll make it up to you guys!!! 
next chapter; still working!! XD 

Dont forget to leave comments!! thanks again!!! 
SUBSCRIBE!!
& UPVOTE (if you want)

THANKS AGAIN!!
I SARANG YOU ALL!!