Plans and arrival

SUDDENLY

INFINITE's P.O.V

 
INFINITE just arrived at their dorm from their goodbye stage. Their faces were pale and obviously looked tired.
They all dropped their selves on the floor except sungjong who was taking of his shoes.
 
" Ahhh.. " Woohyun yawned weakly.
 
" Ahhh.. I think pain is here .. " Sungyeol stood up from the floor, and twist his head and walked in to his shared room.
 
" hyung! Why don't we go out for vacation!" Sungjong happily said that made the members' eyes widened not expecting sungjong would say that. They were already planning about the idea of what sungjong said, but unfortunately they were overtook by the youngest of the group.
 
Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Myungsoo, instantly sits on the floor like a kid being caught by a teacher.
 
" what?! Did I hear something nice Just now?! " sungyeol quickly let go of the door knob who was about to enter the room and widened his eyes beacause of excitement.
 
But, sunggyu who was resting his head on his left arm on the floor, narrowed  his eye , seems like he's going to disagree.Well, sungjong noticed it, he already knew what would be his reaction.
 
" hyung~~ please~~ it's nice to go out. since we're tired. We need to relax right?" Sungjong tried to convince sunggyu with a puppy eyes. Everyone noded their heads in agreement.
 
Sunggyu sits properly on the floor, crossing his legs and his arms.
" where?" And that word came out from his mouth made everyone so, so, so, HAPPY!
 
" YAY!!!!!!!!" All of them happily cheered by sunggyu's reply and made high five  to each other.
 
" L.A." Sungjong said and made them stop from cheering.
 
" mwoh?! Eodi?! " O.o Dongwoo asked in disbef.
 
"L-LA" Woohyun said sheepishly not expecting where to have their vacation.
 
All their jaws almost touched the floor unbelievably.
 
" hmm. I already told hyoan and jungryul hyung about it.. But.. i just want to try convincing hyung...hehe..Everything was planned already." Sungjong nods and smiled.
 
" ok! Ok! Lets pack up! " Hoya clap his hand in alert.
 
" YAY!!" 
 
-----------
 
Your side
 
"WOAH! I never thought Los Angeles is this kind of COOL!!" Yoonjae unbelievably said while looking at the tall buildings and shining lights (a/n: it's evening) while you took a cab on your way to a hotel to check in.
 
" Tss.. Yoonjae-ah.. I don't know why mom wants to let me out for vacation. I can eve--" you pouts madly crossing you arms gazing outside, but Yoonjae cut you off
 
" because you can even stay their(Korea) to attend INFINITE's fansigning and watch live performances? Am I right?" She finished your sentence.
 
" uhmmm.." You murmured in silence
" they just had their goodbye stage yesterday. And I didn't able to go!!
 Just because of this vacation!!" You suddenly shot.
 
" Hey! We're you the only one who wants to go. I also want to. But, going here is not always." She explained,  she noticed that the driver of the cab was looking at you both cluelessly. Of course it is because your speaking Korean too much.
 
" I'm sorry! Please don't mind us!" You speaked at the driver in English way.
 
" mworago? " Yoonjae asked curiously.
 
"Nothing.. I just told the driver not to mind you speaking out like a minion.."  You joked at her. * kekekekeke* you shouted inside.
 
" WHAT!!?"
 
" yes, your beautiful.. But having that childish attitude doesn't suits you.. "
 
" YAH! YOU'RE DESTROYING MY IMAGE TO OTHER PEOPLE!!! "
 
" Excuse me~ is there any problem about my driving ? " Mr. Driver interrupt.
 
" oh nothing mister.. " you immediately replied. And so the driver nod his head.
 
" what did he say again? " Yoonjae ask again.
 
" he said that you're too noisy.. "
 
" OH! I'm sowrii~~ ( English)" Yoonjae bowed to the nth time at the driver..while you were grinning all by yourself gazing outside.
 
" Yah! What's so funny.. ". 
 
" nothing.. Nothing... Important. " you laughed sheepishly trying to hide your happiness..
 
 
Meanwhile, after the talk about Infinite in the cab, you finally arrived at the hotel.
 
" Good evening ma'am welcome to Los Angeles five star hotel! May I help you?" A girl with an all in red decent suit ( a/n : I don't know how to describe a girl that is going to accompany you at the hotel... Hehehehe.. My bad.)
 
" Eunjung-ah! What did she say?" Yoonjae hits your left arm by her elbow. You just smiled at her and speaks at the girl.
 
" uhm. We are here to check in of course." You said in english and smiled at the girl.
 
" ok, this way ma'am" the girl gesturing you.
 
" AMAZING~ Nora. AMAZING ~ Nora~ " Yoonjae sang INFINITE's amazing as a sign that she was totally amazed by your speaking talent.
 
" KAJA!" You said as you pulled your stroller bag. While she nodded and pulled hers also.
 
--------
 
 
 
Hi there! Here's chapter 1 !! Hope you like it!!
 
Ps: please leave a comment :))))
*hugs and kisses*